1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump retreats to underground bunker

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, May 31, 2020.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You said nothing when TPP was mentioned before in many threads. You need to do research. He said nothing about Hong Kong protests for how long? Get this through your thick skull he doesn’t care about anything but himself. Trump over country and your defense of him and your alt right talking points makes me think you don’t care about America either. But go a head talk about China while here America burns you asshat

the11mingdynasty and RayRay10 like this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

That's really too bad. I thought he was most effective staying in the bunker.

He's kind of like the world's worst political relief pitcher. Just call him a literal gas can.

Deckard, jiggyfly, Nook and 2 others like this.
  3. AB

AB Contributing Member

Why did specifically mention second amendment. What is he actually saying??

RayRay10 likes this.
  4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I assume he means that he welcomes his whitest supporters roving around with assault rifles, while any unarmed critics (like those outside the gates of the Whitehouse just now) not so much.

Basically, it's a nod to his brownshirts. Otherwise, the comment is a total head-scratcher. No need to say that.

Unless, charitably, you could think he's saying: "sure, you will see militant presence on our home soil, but we're not coming for your guns... (unless you're one of my enemies, then, well, we'll see)"

Deckard, Nook, CometsWin and 2 others like this.
  5. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So Trump is saying if you're out protesting, you better strap up.

January 2021 cannot get here any sooner.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

No, cannot say I agree with you. Robert Mueller provided ample evidence of obstruction of justice by Trump and then the actual impeachment. Further the actual articles of impeachment had sufficient evidence as well. The vote was down party lines.

The overwhelming majority of problems Trump has faced were caused or exacerbated by him.

There is still 4-5 months for Trump to turn it around but no, right now it doesn’t look good for him to be re-elected. These are the worst odds for an incumbent in nearly 80 years... possibly longer.

7. AB

AB Contributing Member

"I am mobilizing all available federal resources - civilian & military - to stop the rioting and looting, to end the destruction & arson and protect the rights of law abiding Americans, including your second amendment rights."

I am unable to get over this sentence . Hearing it live had a chilling affect on me. I am reading 100 things into it and getting worried . It that a free pass!!

Deckard, joshuaao, B-Bob and 3 others like this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Yallqueda shall rise again! @bigtexxx yout short bigoted butt can grab your pew pew and march!!

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

obviously a dog whistle he's calling into service his maga army

B-Bob, RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.
  10. conquistador#11

After calling him a bunker boy, the animal felt cornered. what was he supposed to do?
    Great presidential move*!

*if he was el presidente of Cuba.

Deckard, jiggyfly, B-Bob and 2 others like this.
  11. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

If I am killed by some y'allqaeda types after Trump's wink wink, I hope people riot for me too.

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

What makes you so confident you would be able to get into Ireland.

I know this seems to be progressing slowly.... but consider what the President has done in 3 years

B-Bob and RayRay10 like this.
  14. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

23 and me?

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. BlackHalo

BlackHalo Member

This is like DU here. Definitely a lot of hate. Guess I expected more critical thinkers and rational discussions here...

As a Conservative guy who mostly supports Trump; I'll just say I'm good with how he's handling things and leave it at that.

I will disagree that these past months are hurting his election chances, at least from what I've been hearing from people I know personally and where their vote is going... The media had Hilary in a landslide all up until election night, one-sided polling and media opinions are all but worthless IMO.

16. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You made it clear your hatred for the Orange man and you would rather America go up in flame because he’s in charge. If you don’t like his speech today about law and order, I guess I’m 100% right about your fragile state of mind. You’re showing us you are suffering from TDS real bad, relax and deep breath, the next 4 years will not be easy on you.

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Many people are saying lots of critical thinking here. Bigly.

jiggyfly, joshuaao, Nook and 2 others like this.
  18. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

“Critical thinking”=believe right-wing propaganda.

Also love how a bunch of posters that opened accounts around 2007, with very few posts since are suddenly posting in here today. It’s almost as if someone or someone’s are using a bunch of their alt accounts...

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Tons of critical thinking here. +5 for TDS throw in but -10 for no media mention.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Again nothing of what I said you can address. Sad person you are. How many alt right talking points you going to use next.

RayRay10 likes this.