1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

James or Ayesha: who has lost more weight in quarantine

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, May 24, 2020.

1. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Show me some nude Ayesha pics then I’ll give you my opinion.

RasaqBoi likes this.
  2. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

y'all are crazy, she's still attractive as hell.

3. TilmanFinancialWindfall

Here you go

[​IMG] [​IMG]

RasaqBoi and txppratt like this.
  4. s3ts

s3ts Member

Saw a yt vid where she was crying because she felt like she didn't get any attention as a wife of a basketball player.

I mean at the time of the recording what she said was true, I didn't find her to be so attractive that I'd go fight a war for her. And I'm just a regular Joe, I can't imagine how these NBA players wouldve trashed and disrespected her behind closed doors.

I'm glad she worked on her image she was insecure about and finally feels at peace about it. Nothing wrong with that.

But if u tell me Steph is better than Harden I won't talk basketball w you no more.

STR8Thugg likes this.
  5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

[​IMG]

6. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Ummm no she doesn't. Not for me. If you think that I'm not gonna bash you. I've learned over the years that I have a type and what I find attractive some others may not, and visa versa.

It's not about being an alpha male. I sincerely do not find her or Jemele Hill attractive, and I know I'm not alone on this.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There is a difference between ugly and okay. I think Hill looks okay. No where near ugly. Very few people are ugly if they eat right and stay somewhat fit.

Maybe you're influenced by her personality and stuff she says to some extent.to think she's ugly because that is a very common phenomenon.

8. STR8Thugg

Again, what you think is attractive is fine. No, neither of them are "okay" to me. I don't care to debate it.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

If you think she's "ugly" then ya that's odd to me. I know attraction is subjective. I'm not attracted to Jamille Hill. I just don't think she's ugly. Ugly people usually don't take care of their skin, don't watch what they eat, live a sedentary lifestyle. By no means is she "ugly".

10. STR8Thugg

If Carole Baskin ate correctly, took care of her skin, and lived an active lifestyle, I wouldn't find her attractive. I wouldn't find her "okay." Neither would I Jemele Hill. Or Curry.

11. STR8Thugg

Do you understand what subjective even means?

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Now that's a Tiger Queen.

STR8Thugg likes this.