1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Joe 2020

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by justtxyank, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Nook

Nook Member

This has again turned into a bunch of people that are not black having an opinion on what is best for black people.... and when black people do not do as told they some how are ignorant or not enlightened.

Black voters are not children. They don’t need to be lectured by Joe Biden, or Sanders supporters or anyone else.

2. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

3. Nook

Nook Member

You are hilarious.

Joe Biden is in his mid to late 70’s and there has never been a single accusation of him sexually molesting a child. None... nothing.

If anything it is creepy that the President said he would date his daughter, that what he shares in common with his daughter is a love of sex, that she has had to squirm away from him and that he laughed when grown men called her a hot piece of ass.

Again... you or others can jump on Biden as some sort of sexual deviant or offender.... but the “Trump effect” takes over. For every allegation against Biden, there are numerous and credible examples of Trump doing the same sort of behavior but far more often and/or worse.

It is like laughing at someone for having a 250 pound girlfriend while you stand next to your 400 pound wife.

4. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Aight. We should segregate and have our own leaders by race. Otherwise a politician that isn't of the same color discussing policy that might effect them would be considered racist and babying them.

I don't give a ****ing about telling black voters what to do. This such a horrible bad faith argument. I'm expressing my opinion on who the better candidate is. Anyone has a right to disagree. I just think it's incredibly childish to make these bad faith arguments.

5. Nook

Nook Member

It isn’t a bad faith argument and it isn’t directed at you. It is an observation I have made numerous times in the past on these boards. When it comes to black Americans everyone seems to have an opinion and what is often left out of the equation is the opinions of black Americans.

We had the Democratic nominee telling a black man what he should believe. Further he didn’t even pay attention or he would have known the man wasn’t saying he supported President Trump. I have heard numerous Sanders supporters be incredulous about black Americans not supporting him.

It is a very patronizing dynamic and it speaks to inherent biases we have in our society. When the more progressive party still has these issues in 2020.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

Anyone this election cycle who will not actively vote against Trump...

well...you're part of the problem.

deb4rockets, Nook, Rashmon and 4 others like this.
  7. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Do you and others spread videos like this to troll or to just put misleading propaganda out there? I’m not sure how a grown man can look at that footage and find anything sexual about it. I honestly can’t.

Out of fairness, the trump stuff with his daughter strikes me as very mundane as well. People show affection towards children and/or their daughters and it’s not automatically sexual. Anyone who thinks the children “touched” by Biden will be scarred is delusional. He had no intent to do any harm and none was felt besides a brief moment of discomfort because he leans in too much.

Trump wouldn’t actually f*** his daughter either. There are plenty of credible accusations against Trump but we have to stop sensationalizing everything

RayRay10 likes this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Da ****?

Why are you all in your feelings?

9. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Are you sure about that?

That's partly a joke but saying you would date your daughter and saying we have sex in common is at least not normal.

deb4rockets likes this.
  10. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

trump literally said that the main thing he has in common with his daughter is "sex". he said it on national tv. what kind of father speaks like this about his daughter? its so obvious that there is something very weird going on between them two.

and biden is a creep. not at trumps level, but a still a creep. jon stewart called him out way back in 2015.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/yfmksi/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-the-audacity-of-grope

like ive said though, biden could stand out on 5th avenue and shoot people and id still vote for him over trump. if you are running against a trumpbublican then you have my vote. thats all it takes at this point.

#2110 jo mama, May 26, 2020
    Last edited: May 26, 2020
    deb4rockets, Nook and Jayzers_100 like this.
  11. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Yeah it’s creepy and Trump is weird. He’s a weird, silver spoon, narcissist, sexual deviant. Never truly had to work for anything and he’s a hedonist who doesn’t understand traditional family values. He says odd things. Not fit to be president and has definitely molested several women...but no I’d stop short of saying he genuinely fantasizes about his daughter or something

RayRay10 and deb4rockets like this.
  12. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

The shoulder grabbing and invasion of space by Biden is creepy. That’s undeniable. Old men do that sometimes. My point is that it’s not sexual. My grandparents do it. I just think everyone is quick to make something a sex scandal

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

What I find weird is more of how with Trump it’s like his other kids just don’t exist. He’s so cold and distant. When do you think is the last time he’s spoken a word to Tiffany? I can understand Eric the weirdo he is, but it’s just bizarre that he’s so cold. I guess it’s just him repeating the cycle from his daddy issues but it seems next level with his kids.

As a dad myself I just don’t get it. My kids are the world to me as they are with almost every normal dad.

His obsession with Ivanka throughout the years... my hunch is because he sees himself through her and he’s obsessed with himself, or who he thinks he is in his mind which of course isn’t reality.

RayRay10 likes this.
  14. Fantasma Negro

This place is a ****ing mess

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

He tweeted once about Tiffany, to congratulate her on her graduation from Georgetown Law. Though oddly, he waited four days after her graduation to do so (and after a number of people questioned why he hadn't mentioned it on social media).

Unlike the other leeches in his family, Tiffany seems very distant from him and the rest of the family, whether by her choice or his. And there was the news report that trump's own personal assistant was fired for sharing that trump didn't like to be photographed near her in "off the record" comments:.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/08/30/trumps-personal-assistant-fired-ivanka-tiffany-1479226

She seems a smart and attractive 26 year old woman and it seems she isn't interested in the trump limelight.

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I disagree, fathers fantasize about their daughters more than you think and he fits all of the markers.

I will not say that he does for certain but I think the percentages are 70-30 he does.

In the big scheme of things it does not matter and I think bringing it up is detrimental to the argument against.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

WOW

It makes sense though.

RayRay10 likes this.
  18. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[amy has left vp chat]

[kamala has entered vp chat]

Jayzers_100, Nook, dobro1229 and 3 others like this.
  19. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

My pick is still Rice..

Pick one.. Susan or Condoleezza

T_Man

KingCheetah and RayRay10 like this.
  20. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Still not as creepy as the guy that is already elected. Clearly the bar is higher.

Although I wish the candidate was different...

RayRay10 and Ubiquitin like this.