1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy T didn’t watch the last dance, rather play golf

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, May 12, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol brah
    I’ll binge watch that laterz....

yo I did win two championships thank you for remembering

#1 tinman, May 12, 2020
    Last edited: May 12, 2020
    JayGoogle, CCity Zero, Tfor3 and 2 others like this.
  2. edwardc

edwardc Member

I don't blame him i didn't waste my time either.From what i have heard about it it's the same thing we always knew that jordan was a jerk a hard worked and played hard but a jerk all the same and couldn't beat the Rockets.

3. Reeko

Reeko Member

I haven’t watched it either...maybe I will one day, but as of now, meh

4. fattz

fattz Member

Maybe Rudy cares more about now than then because it happened long ago. Or Rudy was there and know his own thoughts and that’s all that matter to him. Or Rudy knows Jordan is self serving and doesn’t want to hear his comments. Or golf makes Rudy happy.

tinman likes this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

When you get up to Rudy's age. Time outside > time on a couch.

6. solodolo11

solodolo11 Member

I haven't watched it either. Nothing against MJ (I'm a fan) but some of his fans annoy me. He gets away with being a psychopath because he was so good at basketball and that "mindset" was what drove him to be great. Yeah I get that but it still doesn't justify how crazy he is. Anyways, personally I just dislike the commercials so I'll watch it once someone gets all the episodes commercial free. I know its out there, not interested enough to find it.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I remember living through that season - I got enough of it then. I know we're all bored but I'd rather go for a walk.

8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Watching the LD is fine. The whole world was MJ. No one else existed within it except Phil and Scottie, when under the bus he wasn’t being tossed. But, it is interesting. Even Jerry Kraus has been able to demonstrate singular one-dimensional qualities as all the ones roasted by His Greatness.

But yes, the man could, and did, hoop. RE: GOAT status, yes probably, altho in 80s still Magic and Bird were rated above him and likely IT his equal. Then, MJ. Until 93-97 or so, Dream. But over 15 years? Hard not to quantify his basketball excellence. Worse not to acknowledge other very deserving men.

9. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

MJ watching this interview.

[​IMG]

BigDog63 likes this.
  10. tinman

Supporting Member

Have you watched the MJ Documentary?

Rudy T - " I HAVE WATCHED NON OF IT "

= Hey I coached during that era and against that team, don't need to watch ESPN cause I was there

fattz likes this.
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

or he's just being truthful,
    that it's like at the back of his queue

that he'd rather watch a more truthful and honest movie feature about 90s basketball like

jowman likes this.
  12. jowman

jowman Member

Waste of time propaganda funded by MJ/Nike. He was a basketball player who sold shoes not some invincible hero who changed the world.

ESPN on his payroll or something I swear..

13. edwardc

edwardc Member

Nope i'm like Rudy on this i watched him play don't need a Documentary to know he was a jerk but a hell of a ball player.

tinman likes this.
  14. jim petersen84

espn and this documentary are extremely biased in mj and the bulls favor so i don't expect any hard hitting journalism from this 10 part series.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

I would have told them I have it at the back of the queue cause I rather seem Tommy Sheppard play in He Got Game
    @OmegaSupreme

OmegaSupreme likes this.
  16. TimDuncanDonaut

Not every NBA fan is a Jordan fan. I don't need to re-live Chicago's run.

17. Caesar

Caesar Member

Funny seeing LeBron fans saying they haven't bothered watching. I wonder why?

GOAT Sports documentary.

18. Caesar

Caesar Member

I bet you'll be there to watch Bronstars vs Toon Squad in Space Jam 2 right Sam?

19. edwardc

edwardc Member

LMAO

20. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I'm watching it just because I enjoy seeing what makes people who are REALLY GOOD at what they do tick. I watched that Kobe movie for the same reason. Not necessarily a huge fan of either (neither have ever played for the Rockets), but I really liked both docs.

I experienced it when it was going on, but didn't pay much attention back then because I was too busy following the Rockets. I didn't care about anyone in the Eastern Conference, not even the Bulls.

joshuaao and WestendMassive like this.