1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rudy T was betrayed by the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tinman, Apr 4, 2020.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

exactly, if you are his follower go to the the wet market and get off Clutchfans

and quit barking , we all know you know nothing about the Rockets

2. csj

csj Member

Funny how you feel so entitled to tell others what to do. Why don't you make this happen, big man?
    Do you though? What do you know about me, other than you claim I'm a bot and a Chinese troll?

What's clear is that you "know nothing about the Rockets" as evidenced by this pathetic thread, and that you're a toxic narcissist who can't stand being called on his BS...and is incapable of letting anything go. Wonder if you're as severe an alcoholic as RudyT was at the time of this so-called mistreatment? At least Rudy could acknowledge it, what's your excuse?

So here, once again, is a reminder of just who you are:

3. tinman

Supporting Member

I'm a Rockets fan
    I know you aren't

If you love Les so much , go to Florida and and open your mouth

Les Alexander fans don't love the Rockets cause Les Alexander NEVER LOVED THE ROCKETS
    He ONLY LOVED CHINESE MONEY

Les Alexander Fans are dirt

He took the Championship trophies with him to Florida.
    He's a thief

#123 tinman, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  4. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Alot of people were disappointed with rockets championships including Shaq!

Olujuwon averaged 33 points and 12 rebounds. Wow! Hard to beat that right there.

#124 smoothie_king, Apr 17, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  5. tinman

Supporting Member

Actually I should thank you
    Every time you post I see that’s like me saying F Les Alexander and his fans every time!

and people would be curious why?
    Then when the articles about how Rudy T felt betrayed and how he pandered to China and how he was too cheap to pay Hakeem for one last year
    It’s great

Post all day buddy
    I want to see you quote this as well

Les Alexander fans are dogs

spread the Les Alexander hate like a virus because he wasn’t the greatest owner like some idiots think he is

6. csj

csj Member

Again with the personal insults because you can't defend your toxic narcissism. You aren't a Rockets fan, you're a Rockets burden. You're an embarrassment to the board.

7. csj

csj Member

Any older Rockets fan knows that Hakeem was offered a one year contract but wanted (and received) a multi-year deal elsewhere. This is an outright lie. Hakeem was ultimately incapable of playing though the contract he insisted on so the Rockets position was ultimately vindicated, just as the Rocket's treatment of Rudy was ultimately vindicated.

You are an embarrassment to anyone that considers himself a Hakeem or Rockets fan. You are ignorant and dishonest as well as sociopathic.

It's hysterical that you think you're accomplishing anything other than embarrassing yourself.

How sad is it that a menopausal tin man considers himself the king of a sports forum dominated by juvenile thinking, yet here you are.

To set the record straight, there are plenty of fans that remember the Hakeem era and I'm sure plenty that continue to follow the team and even follow this board. You aren't special, you aren't even knowledgable. The difference is that everyone else has the maturity and good sense to realize that bullying and insulting people that don't agree with you, or weren't around in the old days, accomplishes nothing and damages the board. You are a sad excuse for a human being and the board would be better off without you.

8. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

The media trashed aging players who got hurt like Chris Mullin, Tim hardaway, Vernon Maxwell, and Shawn Bradley.

The east coast media supported organizations led by Danny ainge, Larry bird, and Kevin McHale or the Celtics dynasty. The media wanted to see new organizations led by experienced, former nba players.

Ainge led and managed Celtics who drafted Paul Pierce, inexperienced one year player.

Larry bird led and managed pacers who drafted, inexperienced Jermaine oneal.

Kevin mchale led and managed Timberwolves who drafted inexperienced Kevin Garnett.

All of those teams had new arenas(Target center, bankers field house, td garden) if I'm not mistaken.

#128 smoothie_king, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  9. tinman

Supporting Member

Keep posting
    show people that Les Alexander wasn’t this great owner by default because stupid idiots don’t research the Rockets history

Also encourage them to delete their accounts and slap themselves
    Social distancing themselves from Clutchfans

it’s not a place for a dude who sold the team for profit after exploiting the team to a communist regime for profit and treating their best and most loyal members like Rudy T to leave Houston for 12 years

Les Alexander also made the uniforms ugly solely for profit

If we can transform all Les Alexander fans to dirt than that would be an upgrade for them

if you want keep replying to me I’ll take you a billion posts

my hatred for Les Alexander fans has no limit

10. csj

csj Member

Come on now, tinman, now you're just referring to yourself! Les wouldn't pay Hakeem for one year, LOL!
    We can all hope you will take your own advice, but we know that sociopaths don't work that way.
    LOL psycho. The Rockets carried Rudy through his alcoholism. Rudy left because he wanted to be a head coach and then found out ½ season later he was incapable of it. Rockets vindicated.

The board would be much better off without your continuous lies.
    Of that I have no doubt, because you can't stand for anyone to have a last word. You are literally a toxic narcissist and replies are what you can't handle. Right now you are stewing in a fit of rage which likely describes most of your life.

You should add anyone who isn't intimidated by you to the list, and that definitely includes me. You are nothing but a flaming *******.

#130 csj, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  11. tinman

Supporting Member

You should keep replying so your fingers look like the Crypt Keeper on Tales from the Crypt

@Reeko

Les Alexander fans can go sky diving

12. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

I never had problem with Les Alexander.

Mid level players had bad contracts and teams lacked diverse income streaming.

The nba strike and lockout of 1998 could not have been prevented.

I think the lockout would have happened even sooner if Jordan was not ambassador for the league.

13. Bo6

Bo6 Member