1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Attention MAGA People: Your leader likes China again

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Yea identity politics dividing Americans/US into wrong/right based on party. Trump supporters and Trump himself plays the same game no doubt. But in that case all you've said is you're no better then Trump. Congrats.

2. ipaman

Jr.'s post it notes are out of date. Will get the new ones from daddy after he gets his hand slapped.

3. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

It's really hard to take anything you say seriously considering you were all for chaos unhinged with a Trump run administration. This is your chaos. You're getting what you wanted.

TheFreak and Blatz like this.
  4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

At this point he'll spin a topic one way on Twitter, another way during the presser and another for Fox News.

5. ipaman

bro political party chaos has nothing to do with people dying and the world as we know it ending. never wanted that, don't want that. i want the two party system to collapse because it has failed us all.

6. London'sBurning

It does when you supported this man who is making this chaos worse by being incompetent. I wish you'd go through your post history and see how poorly they've aged.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/trump-transparency.280133/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/trump-work-ethic.280101/

I can find more Trump fellatio posts from you if you'd like. There's literally hundreds. You're a moron.

You legitimately thought him being in office would be a good thing and now are backtracking. Moron.

#26 London'sBurning, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Rashmon, TheFreak and Blatz like this.
  7. ipaman

I voted for Bernie dumbass. But the two party system facked him and us over so what are you going on about...

8. London'sBurning

That you wanted this chaos. And now you're singing a different tune.

9. ipaman

After Bernie was robbed by the DNC... why can't you follow, are you 12?

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

We need Chinese medicine and equipment asap so if XI asks for us to shut up on Corona, he and Trump can agree to stop the China Virus label and China can stop suggesting it was the U.S. who made it .... and to not bar us from getting much needed medical supplies. This is the sad reality of the situation regarding the Wuhan Virus.

11. London'sBurning

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/trump-should-invite-putin-to-white-house-asap.281104/

You just want to piss off dem liberals and wanted this chaos. Moron. You got what you wanted.

Chaos. Moron.

#31 London'sBurning, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
    Rashmon likes this.
  12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stating the threat from the coronavirus is a hoax is pretty much the same thing.

Blatz likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

They haven't been saying anything about the US making it for weeks now. But it's funny how China is now back on your good side after all the complaining. Does this mean you are going to stop with the China eats dog xenophobia?

14. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We have always been at peace with Eastasia.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think he meant to say their response of politicizing it was their new hoax, which is what he talked about right before saying THIS which is a pronoun that refers to the previous idea.

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

China is not at all on my good side bro. I am just stating facts. We will need supplies from them until we can start production here. Once we can take care of ourselves, I reckon we can be much more aggressive toward them. Sadly they have us by the balls.

Also I won't touch that question in this thread, which would be the third thread we discuss it in, because you're just stirring up old arguments that I've put to rest. You want more info on their dog eating, go read my past posts because I have nothing new to add. Grow up.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Before and after that he was talking about the fact that there weren't any deaths and only a few cases - he was talking about how the media was making a big deal of the coronavirus - he was clearly stating it wasn't a threat and calling the reaction to it an "over-reaction". He wasn't just talking about dems - he was saying that the threat was being exaggerated - that was the hoax. In other words, that coronavirus was a nothingburger. It's quite clear that is what he is saying.

You mean the posts where you have no facts?

18. ipaman

19. London'sBurning

It's a message board moron. You can't listen to posts. Put your ears next to my texts and see if you're able to listen to anything. Are you tongue typing your awful posts? Just own your shitposts.

20. ipaman

You really are stupid...