1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

**BREAKING** JOE BIDEN ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Mar 25, 2020.

1. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[BREAKING NEWS]
    A courageous woman, Tara Reade, has stepped forward to share her account of Joe Biden's sexual assault of her. Story below. This now marks the EIGHTH woman who has stepped forward to accuse Biden of inappropriate sexual touching behavior.

https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/

“We were alone and it was the strangest thing,” she said. “There was no like exchange really. He just had me up against the wall.”

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers
    ,” Reade emotionally continued.

Reade also said Biden was kissing her and saying multiple things to her. She remembered a couple of the comments.

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said. “And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’ but he implied that I had done this.”

Reade then went on to say that “everything shattered in that moment” because she knew that there were no witnesses.

BIMBO ERUPTIONS

Deji McGever likes this.
  2. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Now he’s starting threads...sigh.

Deckard likes this.
  3. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

4. Newlin

Newlin Member

Is there an audio tape with Biden bragging and laughing about the assault? Grabbing p***y and stuff like that?

5. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

why come out now? does she have a book coming out or something?

edwardc and LosPollosHermanos like this.
  6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Bleh. Just let the old bloke run.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You're so full of crap. You really should stock up on laxatives.

GOOD DAY

#7 Deckard, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    deb4rockets and Blatz like this.
  8. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    I must say, this accusation has FAR more credibility than Christine Blasey Ford's allegation AND the allegations against Roy Moore.

Will the liberals believe women, as they are so quick to mandate that others do?

I feel bad for this woman. Sounds like this really hurt her both physically and emotionally for quite some time.

GOOD DAY

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Tara Reid gets around

Surfguy, AleksandarN, Deckard and 3 others like this.
  10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Not even FOX “News” is running with this. Maybe Hannity, but if I switched the channel to check, my eyes would melt.

Couldn’t get Biden with the bs Ukraine thing. Switch tactics?

11. El_Conquistador

Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    Betting markets reacting to this story -- Biden down 10% on PredictIt tonight.

GOOD DAY

12. Nook

Nook Member

LOL Shaun King? Sanders is really getting desperate...

What Sandersphiles like King don’t get is that Cuomo would end up getting the nomination before Biden.

Rocket River and justtxyank like this.
  13. Nook

Nook Member

Trump: “You sexually assaulted that poor woman.”

Biden: “Hey remember that time your own wife said you repeatedly raped her?”

14. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I think it will be funny to see how people react to this in comparison to Brett Kavanaugh, on both political sides. Everybody shows they are party hacks.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Shaun King is so desperate to stop Joe Biden so weird.

baller4life315 and Nook like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

There are a group of 5-10 “journalists” that have been doing the bidding for the Sanders campaign and will sensationalize and at times lie to attack whoever is chief competition for Sanders.

King is especially bad about it. We have been seeing this with the cult of personality surrounding Sanders. The level myopia is amazing. They cannot process the majority of Americans do not want Sanders or his agenda. The longer this plays out the more pathetic it becomes. Now King is pushing hard against Biden with the absurd idea that Sanders can get the nomination. He can’t and they would never give it to him. They would bring out Cuomo and tell Sanders to go home.

baller4life315 and joshuaao like this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

The more I read about it, the odder all of this gets. Her allegations are bizarre.

Biden supposedly said: “Come on man”

She claims assault victim groups won’t support her because they will lose funding?

She has on social media praised Putin and then took down those posts before this interview?

This whole thing is just weird.

I’ll have to hear more to have a strong opinion.

So I guess she has accused him of putting his hands on her shoulders in the past and it made her uncomfortable... that is what she said last year.... not a year later she claims he shoved her to the wall and used his finger to penetrate her... why has her story changed? IDK

#18 Nook, Mar 25, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
    BaselineFade and Two Sandwiches like this.
  19. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

20. Caprah

Caprah Member

Senile old ma’am Biden has no chance. Trump must be laughing his ass off at the candidates the liberals put together. Sanders the communist brother or senile joe

generalthade_03 likes this.