1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Return of Death Panels

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Mar 24, 2020.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

exactly! There is nothing that makes people more fulfilled than low-wage service jobs. “Would you like that with whole milk or 2%? So glad I’m not depressed.”

malakas likes this.
  2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

In an alternate universe if this had happened during Obama's or another Dem administration You Would NEVER make this post. Never. You know it and I know it. If everything happened exactly the same you would instead have something negative to say with everything you would comment on.

You and yes some liberals can not see past their own **** to see past their own political teams. You can post your premium BS all you want. But someone with average non biased intelligence knows what I say is true.

3. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Our "leaders" sound more and more like those of Gernamy's circa the mid 1920s to 1945. It's not difficult at this point imagining Trump ordering the weak and the elderly stripped of their possessions and shipped off to camps to be processed, their heads shaved, gold fillings ripped from their mouths, and the last of their personal belongings loaded into box cars or burned before their eyes. He's basically done just that on our southern border--placing desperate families into for-profit prisons as long as he sees fit--to the enthusiastic applause of his demented base.

I don't know about the rest of you, but no one in my family, not ONE, is expendable.

Xenon, malakas, Andre0087 and 2 others like this.
  4. Major

Major Member

Your life will be better if you put him on ignore. I've had it a few years now, and I didn't realize he was still here until recently. Now I'm trying to encourage herd immunity to his posts so it will feel like he's disappeared again.

5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    False. I have and will always be concerned for the welfare and best interests of the American people. I want the economy open again so that Americans can keep their jobs and can provide for their families.

My housekeeper was so incredibly appreciative that I didn't cancel on her last week. If the economy is shut down, how does she feed her kids? If massive job loss occurs, how does health research get funded, how do we avoid deaths due to suicide/depression, and how many will lose their health care coverage? My cause and my motivations are moral and just. Most people posting here are engaged in the political food fight. I am motivated to improve the quality of life for Americans. I think and act on strong convictions that are informed by leading people and being responsible for their well-being. I know what works because I've lived it. Most people on here have no leadership experience and many have very little life experience in general. These people can benefit from receiving my wisdom.

GOOD DAY

6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It's nice being off work for a while, sad it took a pandemic to get that approved. I pray everything works out for the best, I don't care if the markets tank just take care of the people.

B-Bob likes this.
  7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

You can't admit to it. I do not care if you do or not. If you are oblivious or do it on purpose. It being apparently every single thing a Democrat does is wrong. And to some people every thing a Republican does is wrong. I promise neither of you are right. So you can dance around the subject all you want in your paragraph and only reference it with one sentence. People like you have almost have an autistic way at looking at politics. You see what your side views are supposed to be on that subject. Twist your clever words to fit that and post accordingly.

malakas likes this.
  8. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

[Premium Post]
    I hear you, and I feel you. Shall we sponsor a role reversal contest whereby hard core liberals post as conservatives and hard core conservatives post as liberals for a day? Will this stretch our minds to better understand one another?

GOOD DAY

peleincubus likes this.
  9. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Severe mental r****dation.

10. Senator

Senator Member

This is a sane plan focused in reality.

Liberals who think you can snap your fingers, defy production and supply chain logistics, and make 100k ventilators appear out of thin air are insane and focused in fantasy.

If you could just prioritize reality, you would have the power you crave.

11. Senator

Senator Member

Maybe you should have thought of that before you expanded your family to a size where they cannot provide for themselves through private medical insurance - and constantly expect handouts from the government?

12. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

DEATH PANELS
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Rocket River

RayRay10 likes this.
  13. malakas

malakas Member

Germany made 10k ICU beds appear out of thin air but a 320 million country , the richest in the world with hundreds of factories cannot?
    :rolleyes:

14. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

God bless Senator McCain...he may have been on his death bed but at least he did the right thing.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Senator

Senator Member

Yes, homogenous, close knit countries with 10% the landmass of the US get things done faster than totally unhomogenous countries! You keep pointing to this and that to stir up chaos but don't want to read an article with intelligent facts!

New York is it's own Germany, but US manufacturing is not built for 1 state.. a dem would be having this same problem in regards to ventilators this far down the corona pathway.

The beds are not an issue - ships have already been mobilized , convention centers and fields have been set up and they are on track.

You are not reading anything and just stirring up drama because you're bored. An enemy of humanity.

16. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Focus dude. Germany has done well because they have a strong manufacture sector.

Both Republicans and Democrats have sent ours over seas. And we wonder why our economy is hurting. The service sector is way out of disproportion.

17. malakas

malakas Member

LMAO
    Other countries have mobilised all their industries and resources to battle the epidemic.
    But poooor america can't because it's too big.

What factories has america mobilised?
    Which factories have changed their production lines to make ventilators and sanitisers and masks and gloves like factories in europe have?

NONE?
    Then stfu about your idiotic excuses.

FrontRunner likes this.
  18. malakas

malakas Member

As far I know there are many factories in america that make cars and clothes.

In the UK they have changed their car making factories into ventilator factories.
    In France they have changed their cosmetic factories into sanitizer factories and their clothing industry into mask making.

Why the US hasn't done the same?
    You cant buy, unless you want to buy them from China. You have to make them yourself.

19. Senator

Senator Member

Good point, but you have to lower your IQ 50... maybe 60 points to have a conversation here, and even then, it's a lose lose. The lifeblood of these keyboard liberals is drama and outrage, not facts and solutions.

20. Senator

Senator Member

You are a ghetto warrior, a plague in itself. Read the article (written by a liberal) and confront facts, or keep acting ghetto because you know how to make ventilators with your hands.