1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

How should China compensate the deceased?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Senator, Mar 17, 2020.

1. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Too busy screaming at Trump, can't catch their breath.

Also, CCP wants you to forget where virus came from, forget about HK, forget about the Uiguhyrs, forget about social credit, forget about censorship, forget about discrimination, forget about environment atrocities, forget about technology theft, forget about... I could keep going on and on... that said, because CCP wants me to forget is exactly why we SHOULD NOT FORGET!!! Don't let them off the hook!

#41 ipaman, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Op, just Shut the hell up.

DD

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You clearly want to encourage hatred against asian people, that is the only reason for wanting to call it the "China Virus". You have started multiple racist threads against various races.

You are without a doubt a bigot

4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

rich coming from you when you wanted to sue the **** out of guitar hero for stealing your ****. typical hypocrite.

Corrosion likes this.
  5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I really can't believe we are arguing about the name of this killer or calling it racist or bigoted for calling it by a location .... Ain't nothing racist about this.

It's about the practices of a group of people who exploit animals , many of which are endangered. Its about the practices of a government who is all but hostile to the western world.

Go ahead and play the racism game ... I'm looking at actions some of which @ipaman has pointed to below , none of which have been good.

Don't forget their building of military installations in the South China Sea ....

Don't forget their many attempts to manipulate US currency in partnership with India and Russia via the IMF.

That regime is a hostile one and we shouldn't be propping up their economy in the name of cheap goods when we could cut them out of the chain and move that wealth to more friendly nations.

ipaman likes this.
  6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

I was calling it the Wuhan Virus, but it doesn't roll off the tongue all that well.

7. Sanctity

Sanctity Member

All harvested from real human remains. Therefore 100 percent all natural certified organic sausages :rolleyes:

ipaman likes this.
  8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

100% racist to call it the China Virus given that no virus is named after a country and that there has been a tremendous amount of hate crimes towards Asians since then. If you have to need to call it the China Virus, then you are showing your own xenophobia.

adoo likes this.
  9. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I don't particularly care what you call it. Wuhan virus , China virus , Covid-19 , CoronaVirus .... none of that really matters.

You guy's just want something to argue about , a reason to point fingers and blame at someone else.

Buncha snowflakes.

10. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Bullshit alert, bullshiet alert.

11. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

They’re just following dear leader Winnie the Pooh. CCP long game is to blame the West and takes credits for their quick recovery, even though anyone with an ounce of brain will know that it’s just pure commie lies.

12. adoo

adoo Member

monkey see, monkey do, trumpanzees are projecting the dotard's need to blame someone else,

to divert attention away from Trump's sleeping on the job​

after all, when trump can't blame obama, who else was he gonna blame ?

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

If it didn't matter what you called it, there wouldn't be a need to call it China Virus.

And when there is violence against a minority group, it matters. You may not care but there are real people getting attacked physically because of the need of the right to have their effing xenophobic name.

14. adoo

adoo Member

Trump was calling this the Corona Virus all along, until 2 or 3 days ago. when he realized that he can't control the narrative.

he needed a new boogey man, over the past 2 or 3 day, he and his surrogates/sheeps have stopped calling it the CoronaVirus, and blaming China.

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  15. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I got the flu when I was 17, it knocked me out for 2 weeks. The Asian doctor I had called it the Beijing flu...I don't remember a lot of people screaming racism about it. So, the liberals that are outraged about this...is this an Anti-Trump thing now? I'm confused about what to be outraged about these days...so much crap seems ridiculous, just like this. Are we suppose to tip-toe around the fact that a lot of disease comes out of China? Because...'reasons'? Good lord.

16. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

Y'all can keep calling it chinese virus all you want but calling it chinese virus so you can have a reason to s h i t on the chinese is ****ing racist.

No ifs ands or buts about it.

Y'all say y'all hate the chinese govt. not the people. Yet when someone comes in here to give y'all about their opinion about what's going on over there y'all scream CCP propaganda.

If y'all hate chinese, just say y'all hate the chinese. Stop beating around the bush and be a b**** ass closet racist.

#56 mvpcrossxover, Mar 18, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2020
    Ubiquitin and TheRealist137 like this.
  17. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Well let Trump keep pushing buttons and get into a cold war with China, he will see how bad things can really get...

T_Man

18. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Basically, Trump couldn't attack dems so he found his scapegoat to blame and cover up his own failures - the Chinese.

19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I still like Wuhan Virus cause that's where it started. Ebola was named after the Ebola River where it started.

But I get that would ruin any future tourism to Wuhan. Nobody visits the Ebola River in Africa.

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

At this point, it's more like flu war with China