1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

I can just feel the torture inevitably on its way

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Section123row16seat1, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

Ok, you really don't understand. Good luck with your logic and we talk again in the playoffs.

2. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Let me ask you mom real quick.

D-rock likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I would be honored to.

4. Section123row16seat1

I feel like it’s just consistency. Why can we be that great but also that terrible. Especially when we know the nba the media the refs are all against us.

“Can’t afford it” should be our new slogan. Lol

5. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

No you don’t understand chump, that other team has pros on it too. Pride is a hell of a drug and at times it’ll be the deciding factor. We got stomped on the boards. That’s a bigger reason why we lost tonight but in the end it’s one loss.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

the logic of u frontrunning crybabies is that being 24-11 against teams below .500 is just as important as being 15-10 against teams above .500...the same record against teams above .500 as the Clippers and only eclipsed by the Bucks at 14-8

since the trade, they have lost to the Suns on the 2nd night of a B2B without Russ and by 2 to the Knicks while beating the Lakers, Jazz, and Celtics on the road and Celtics at home...when all that was happening, I’m sure all u frontrunners were talking about this team winning the title and laughing at the media for doubting, but that same energy disappears whenever there’s any sign of adversity

very mentally weak

Blurr#7 and King1 like this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

it was literally just 1 game

the Clippers have had several bad losses...the Lakers just lost by 20 to Memphis, the same Memphis team we beat by like 30

Miami just destroyed the Bucks today, but had recently lost to Atlanta

sh*t happens

King1 likes this.
  8. JackLordsHair66

It’s the way we lose these kind of games that disturbing, I get it we won’t win every game, we shot very poorly for 3 qtrs, doesn’t explain a completely **** defensive performance and of most concern how the hell do we win a game we are so dominantly out rebounded in, well we have to shoot better , but when we shoot like **** which Is always a possibility with this team we just aren't gonna win those kinda games. Had we played like this against the Clips we would have lost by 30 + easily... your points are taken we’ve beaten some good teams before and after the trade but this loss we just pretty damn bad no matter how you try to spin it ..:

9. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

First, do not disrespect me because I have not disrespected you at any time. Are we clear?
    So ... I still think you don't understand the point.

10. BigBum

BigBum Member

MDA is relying on 3point luck to win Championship. That won’t work.

11. Section123row16seat1

Yea there is no such thing as nba math team a beats team b b beats c so a>c

and you’re also right **** happens

Russ took the blame tonight, “we were supposed to take care of business”

can’t wait to see him **** on the clippers Thursday and rock the baby

thanks for the pep talk everyone. I’m over it

go rockets

D-rock likes this.
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

yes, if the Rockets decide to not give a sh*t on defense for 3 quarters while getting outrebounded by 30, they will get demolished by the Clippers...that’s not some big revelation

when they play like that against the true contenders in this league then let me know

the Clippers gave up 130 to a Sixers team without Simmons and Embiid and allowed a career high 39 to some dude named Shake...luckily they squeaked out a win...if they play like that against an actual contender they will get waxed

D-rock, RocketRed4life and Blurr#7 like this.
  13. JackLordsHair66

For the record I’ve never been “front running” or expecting the championship even since the trade, I’m a fatalist and just don’t see us having quite enough...I will say your analysis of our wins and losses is sound cant fault it at all, yes each of the better teams, save the Bucks, have had bad or embarrassing losses, but to lose to such crappy lottery team mainly through poor effort doesn’t leave me with a warm fuzzy feeling sorry ...

D-rock likes this.
  14. JackLordsHair66

Sound analysis, still can’t shake the “ I’ve seen this **** before with this Rockets” team feeling ! But I respect your takes !

kjayp and D-rock like this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

I understood it, it just wasn’t a good one

the way y’all tell it, every other good team is undefeated against these scrub/below .500 teams...well that isn’t the case

D-rock and Tato1971 like this.
  16. Tato1971

Tato1971 Member

We have different opinions, but the same interest, that the Rockets win!
    Have a good night!

D-rock likes this.
  17. D-rock

D-rock Member

Let her up for air first.

And dont fondle her nuts.

That's chowd's job.

Blurr#7 likes this.
  18. D-rock

D-rock Member

You dont know jack Bigbum.

19. Section123row16seat1

20. Poonwalker

Poonwalker Member

Team just wasn’t in it mentally until mid 3rd quarter. Harden needs to find his groove again. I wouldn’t read too much into this game.

BaselineFade, kjayp and D-rock like this.