1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giannis disses James

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Feb 6, 2020.

1. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

It's the N(arrative) Basketball Association. Everything aligned so that Giannis could be the new IT boy for the league

1. LeBron leaving for the West 2 years ago left a huge hole in the Eastern Conference
    2. After the NBA did Harden a "favor" by finally giving him an MVP trophy they said, "Alright we took care of those ****ers in Houston. Who's next?"
    3. The league needed to put more spotlight on an All-Star playing in a midwest city that is one or two bad moves away from crumbling if said All-Star left.

#201 steddinotayto, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  2. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

**** Giannis. Added to the most hated list.

3. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Giannis..it did not work and you lost, grow up dude.

SORF, Zboy, D-rock and 2 others like this.
  4. OldWoodenShip

OldWoodenShip Member

Giannis is a b**** for this.

Zboy, AroundTheWorld, D-rock and 3 others like this.
  5. MD_in_Training

Lost all respect for Giannis. Truly petty and pathetic.

SORF, Zboy, AroundTheWorld and 2 others like this.
  6. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Harden and Westbrook combined for 14 misses.

LeBron James and Davis combined for 18 misses and both put up 50+ together.

Ball don't lie!!!!

7. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

It seems like vagannis is still a big dumbass kid, that hasn't grown into himself yet and still sticks his foot in his mouth around peers.

8. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

why wouldn’t i be surprised if giannis was actually on roids? when ballplayers get all petty and act like a 13 yr old girl, there is a pretty good chance that steroids may be the root cause. they just can’t control all those out of whack hormones.

when people said it was also rampant in the nba, at first i was in the ‘no way’ crowd. but then u got players like steph curry who was a measly 160-170 lbs entering the nba and somehow he starts leg pressing more than anyone on that gsw team in 2014-2015.. and then steph starts having tantrums at refs and throwing mouthpieces and veins popping out of his forehead at the same time. i’m now starting to think it’s a huge problem but the nba is covering up for their biggest stars.

ever since giannis bulked up 52 lbs in 2017, he’s had little b****fits here and there. but now with all the attention thrown upon him, even the slightest crap bothers him immensely.

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

i'm not sure he really thought out his words when he said this about harden. seems like he genuinely may not have intended to diss harden, and instead he simply isn't all that bright

AroundTheWorld and D-rock like this.
  10. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Their lifestyles are totally different, other than getting better every season.

I think maybe they do not respect each other enough. Freak seems to be a slightly smarter 7ft Westbrook, that is his style of playing.

Westbrook also voiced his opinion no matter what, when he was younger.

It surprised me that a gym rat and someone who doesn't love entertainment like Giannis, would say that too.

11. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

right now giannis' entire offensive game is reliant on his physical gifts, while westbrook has been a top point guard for a decade now, consistently creating open looks for teammates. giannis' game is all about force and overwhelming, while westbrook actually has some deception/nuance/creativity to his game. so i wouldn't necessarily say giannis is any smarter than him

clutchdabear likes this.
  12. YOLO

YOLO Member

people are really surprised about this? it was never a secret what the general narrative was about harden. this is what the general league thinks about harden, especially those who do not have any connection to him whatsoever

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Yeah, I know. One is a high usage PG and another PF where this kind of style can be put to better use.

Giannis only increased his Turnover numbers the past years, I am not totally judging it now but everyone is making better decisions than Westbrook pre Rockets version.

I give WB credit this season, but he wasn't this efficient in a long time or Ever, surely, not in OKC.

You usually judge a player by where he spent his time the most.

Did I say Giannis doesn't respect Harden? Yeah.

#213 daywalker02, Feb 17, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  14. Reeko

Reeko Member

just saw Giannis’s postgame comments, and I see that he’s confirmed that he’s a whole b*tch out here

Embiid against Harden in the post...nope

Siakam against Harden in the post...nah son, locked up

Lowry tried to go at Harden...brick, gimme that

keep Harden’s name out your mouth petty ho

SORF, Zboy, superfob and 10 others like this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

Giannis......if you want to be petty, so be it.....

However, when your plan does not work, and the player you are trying to dis shuts you down..... don't bring it up in the post game discussion.

It just makes you look stupid or weak.

SORF, Zboy, AroundTheWorld and 12 others like this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

When do we play the Bucks? Giannis needs to get hit with one of these...

clutchdabear and D-rock like this.
  17. JackLordsHair66

What a dick move, really surprised this ******* is going at Harden like this especially over what is essentially a dumb charity basketball game that doesn’t mean much other than pure entertainment to either of their careers. Almost back sounds like straight up doesn’t like harden personally and is looking for press to make this a thing. If I were Harden I might not let this one pas like he tends to do with a lot of the other pissing on he takes from the league, and the constant espn bullshit narrative about his style of play. Pretty uncool of Giannis

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

I definitely wouldn’t let this one pass...this bird brain Giannis is trying to clown and embarrass him

D-rock likes this.
  19. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Pshhhh....go for the knee

20. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

Lol yeah how'd that strategy work out for you clown? Harden put the clamps on his whole squad in the post at the end. Giannis is a salty 1-dimensional offensive player that will choke come playoffs yet again.

Zboy, clutchdabear and D-rock like this.