1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

To all the fans who cry about harden not getting respect

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Feb 13, 2020.

1. HP3

HP3 Member

No it doesnt LOL. The fact is, we dont push them to 7 without either, but for sure we arent getting there if its just CP and no Harden. Harden receives MUCH more defensive attention than Cp.

2. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

You can't claim harden has better game 6 playoffs stats than lilliard after lilliard beat harden's team in a game 6 on a game winning shot some six or seven years ago!

Can you name a series where harden made a game 6, game winner?

Can you name a series where harden nailed a game 7, game winner!

You can go back to the clippers and rockets comeback in 2015 where harden supporting cast made most of the series saving plays like Brewer, ariza, and Howard.

3. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Game winners and series clinchers need to be statistical categories.

Lilliard got two series clinchers on harden and westbrook and the harden research is still be calibrated!!!!

4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

5. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Anyone who thought the rockets lost that series against Portland because of Harden vs Lillard is not a Rockets fan
    @Clutch
    @Reeko
    @Zboy

obviously their accounts need to be deleted

CCity Zero likes this.
  6. cheshire

cheshire Contributing Member

To be honest, when the game is on the line, the only respect Beard and Brodie needs is from the zebras.

The media, twitter etc., those are just trolls and noise that don't matter to legacies. It will be good to shut down those purveyors of negative narratives once this team adds to the banners up on the rafters.

Beard, Brodie belong in Dream's club.

RayRay10 likes this.
  7. D-rock

D-rock Member

Stop feeding the troll, he is leaving his droppings everywhere.

8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Even a moron can use quote functions correctly.

9. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Alot of rockets fans are sold on the Utah series dominance of harden however nation-wide audiences including espn and basketball fans disrespect kemba walker and Donovan Mitchell just as much as the disrespect that harden gains.

Donovan Mitchell, walker, and Middleton got embarrassed in fiba competition this past summer.

Just so happens, harden was embarrassed again this past summer by Golden State in the playoffs.

Harden not only player getting disrespect from media.

10. Asian Sensation

[​IMG]

I know Harden can do no wrong in your eyes and you give him a pass for everything but 42 assists to 34 turnovers isn’t bad.... That’s absolutely pathetic.

In games 6 he had 9 assists and 9 turnovers. In game 7 he had 6 assists and 5 turnovers. That’s not good enough. Especially against the Warriors. His ratio was bad even before CP3 went down but once he was out we had no chance in game 6 and 7 with that kind of carelessness with the ball regardless of missing shots.

11. HP3

HP3 Member

Im not saying he wasnt perfect in that series, he wasnt. He had some awful games. But holy crap are you going to discount his scoring output. Like the argument was wether Cp was the best player in that series and Cp couldnt provide the scoring output Harden did and Harden did his on better efficiency. I love CP, we wouldnt have gotten there without him. But I think its at best(AT BEST) debatable who the best player in that series was for the Rockets.

[​IMG]

12. Asian Sensation

Where did I discount his scoring? I simply stated high turnover rates have a negative effect on overall efficiency. Everything I posted was factual based upon actual statistics. Where’s the hate?

13. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

Kemba walker was franchised on a subpar team, the hornets. At the end of the day, the franchised player gets the bulk of the blame for a team's mediocrity in the eyes of the media.

Donovan mitchell, same story, franchised player on jaZZ. Dude was embarrassed when national team got what? 6th or 10th place in fiba competition this summer. Media blames Mitchell, while Rubio looks good winning nationally with Spain.

Harden brings the pressure on his teammates with bullshit mvp debates because the teammates end up traded after the bullshit hype and after harden fails to get the job done completely!

Now it's gonna be on MDA to roll until the wheels fall off with a first round sweep of the rockets! I think they gonna get blind-SIDED with small ball because bench is very weak on rebounding.

#113 smoothie_king, Feb 14, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
  14. MultipleSauces

I wasted my time reading this bull$hit ... I’m tired of these idiots arguing that harden ain’t good enough. Stfu . Blocked .

D-rock likes this.
  15. D-rock

D-rock Member

Can someone put the village idiot back in his cage before he puts his own eye out or accidentally electrocutes himself?

Check his depends too because he is stinking it up bad in here.

16. HP3

HP3 Member

No offense, but ive talked to you before and i know you dont like Harden. But other than that, I was disputing the fact that Chris Paul performed better than Harden that series.

17. Asian Sensation

I don’t like Harden? That’s news to me. I’m a Rockets fan first and foremost and I want all of our guys to do well. Just because I’m critical of Harden does not mean I don’t like him. I simply expect him to do better at times only because I know he can. I’ve seen him shoot better, I’ve seen him have a much better assist to TO ratio before. I know he can make better decisions, be less careless with the ball and give better/consistent effort on D.

I call it the way I see it. Just because I don’t constantly praise him and give him a free pass when he struggles/flames out and call him out on things I know he can be better at doesn’t mean I’m a hater or dislike Harden.

SkareKrow and HP3 like this.
  18. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Where's the secret board for "ROCKETS FANS"? I wish I joined in 99, been a fan forever... but this place is basically crickets anytime the Rockets are playing good.

Mr Chuck Norris, tinman and D-rock like this.
  19. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I might need to block people too... I love good critiques /discussion... But this is basically why I started posting in only the hangouts board...

D-rock likes this.
  20. Asian Sensation

That’s just not true.

Crickets? This place was crackin like the summer of 1994 and 1995 after a regular season victory over the Lakers. Get blown out by nearly 40 the next night against the Suns and of course some folks are gonna wonder WTF (rightfully so). It is what it is.