1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

[Spears] Rumor: Harden told MDA during Game 6 we need to dump CP3

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by topfive, Dec 6, 2019.

1. topfive

topfive CF OG

From the Zach Lowe podcast:

Marc Spears: The one thing that I heard, which I will say this, because I have to preface it, that I have to see to believe, but from one rumor – I’ve got to put exclamation point before I say it, right? I don’t know this is fact. But I was told that James ran up to Coach D’Antoni and put his hand over his mic – because D’Antoni was mic’d – and told him, “We’ve got to get Chris out of here.”

Zach Lowe: Out of the game?

Spears: No.

Lowe: Out of here here?

Spears: Out of here here.

Yikes. I'm guessing that IF Harden actually said that to MDA during the game, he meant get CP3 out of the game. I really doubt he'd demand trading him right there on the bench, within earshot of others. Then again, if he was really worked up, who knows?

Gray_Jay, Lawlruschang and BeBreezy like this.
  2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

"We know what we have to do"

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

I call BS that Harden was talking about trading Chris Paul mid-game. lmao. Media will say anything to hate on this dude.

4. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Marc Spears - BAY AREA MEDIA.

Absolutely reckless rumor mongering on a HUGE national podcast.

Be careful! cc @Clutch

JeffB, s3ts, BallSoHarden and 29 others like this.
  5. Exiled

Exiled Member

:eek:o_O:rolleyes::oops::D:p:cool::confused::mad::(;):)<<<<====>>> (Rumors! )

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

this is dumb. lets just start with "I don't know this for a fact" BS

Just shut up then. media will media. anything to get clicks

And during game 6 when cp3 was doing everything he could to not have the Rockets eliminated. he was mad cp3 was ballin and he wasn't? ok

[​IMG]

7. foggy94

foggy94 Member

I buy it, I mean they were clearly frustrated. I doubt Harden really MEANT anything right there and then, but I can see him just venting something.

malakas likes this.
  8. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Absolute trash. He doesn't know if it's true. Lol.

I guess it must be a slows news day, might as well continue the Harden hate narrative.

BigMaloe, D-rock, slothy420 and 3 others like this.
  9. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

I call bullsh#t

10. HoustonTexas

HoustonTexas Member

"ONE RUMOR"

"I don’t know this is fact. But I was told"

PATHETIC

11. J.R.

J.R. Member

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Marc Spears.....were you told this by Draymond Green? Or Steve Kerr?

Who would have told you that? Golden State Warriors?

Fcking shameless.

13. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Get Jimmy Butler. We know.

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I don't think it matters, but there's no point in continuing to give these idiots attention, unfortunately Houston has always been hated.

If Hakeem was playing in the days of social media during that point in his career where he was frustrated with the team (92 iirc), the media and social media groups would have eaten that up and probably brought more attention to it. Adding fuel to the fire, nationally etc, it could have messed up everything, fortunately the Rockets don't listen to this **** and Harden really doesn't either.... So why do my fellow houston fans continue to listen to this trash?

15. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Who even cares? People say things in the heat of the moment all of the time. People that love me have told me to go die more than a couple times. Big deal.

16. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

This is nonsense. First of all, even if you believe Harden is just so Machiavellian and evil that he would go in the middle of a game to throw a tantrum about a teammate...why would he say that to MDA? MDA has no control over roster and even if he did he LOVES Chris Paul.

The media is out of control with this stuff. These guys go on podcasts and just say whatever the EFF they want and try to hide behind "I didn't report it, just repeating something I heard." Garbage.

17. Nook

Nook Member

"I have to make clear, I do not know this for a fact. A guy at the bodega told me that he heard from the guy that does Laurel D'Antoni's hair that she told her gynocologist that James Harden told Coach D'Antoni during a timeout of game 6 of the series against the Warriors, again maybe... or James may have said to get rid of Chris Paul." - Mark Spears or Vince Goodwill ....or that fat greasy guy at ESPN that sneaks into elementary schools on pizza day and buys a dozen of them and slams them in the parking lot while slurping the grease off his fat sponge paws.

[​IMG]

"James is still a top 10 player in the league" - Some other equally forgettable ***hole.

[​IMG]

I am just waiting for one of the grease balls to say.....

"I heard it from the guy that made my burrito that James Harden drop kicked a disabled child outside church and then screamed <COUNT THAT DUNK>"

#17 Nook, Dec 6, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  18. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah we all know what we need to do.......... ban @J.R. !

malakas, D-rock and HP3 like this.
  19. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

****, having a job in the media must be so easy these days. Just spread any bullshit rumors about hated NBA players to get clicks and you get more recognition.

People are also dumb enough to believe anything they want to hear.

20. Nook

Nook Member

CONFIRMED:

James Harden IS the Zodiac Killer