1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Screaming A Smith And Max Kellerman Have Sth To Say About Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by macan, Nov 19, 2019.

1. macan

macan Member

2. Jugdish

Jugdish Member

Is SAS's mustache always like that? Looks like he was eating fried crickets and forgot to wipe his upper lip.

3. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

recap? I'm not watching that crap.

4. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

Kellerman can suck my big fat ****

5. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Sometimes I wonder if these fools actually believe what they spew.

SAS' take, at least, was measured and made some sense as far as Harden's load management, wearing down in the playoffs when teams completely key on you, etcetera.

Kellerman's that dumbass at Buffalo Wild Wings who you wish would (a) stop drinking Dos Equis so his drunken rant might abate. (b) drink more so he'll pass out and shut up, (c) choke on a wing and get Heimliched but completely lose his train of thought thanks to the humbling, "near-death" experience.

6. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Could only last a minute before clicking off. SAS "defense" of Harden starts off with a slight dig of him. I really don't think they even watch games.

sungjina, da_juice, Mazulis and 4 others like this.
  7. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

He doesn’t know anything about basketball, he should stick with boxing.

8. wesbound

wesbound Member

You may not want that from that herbes infested MF.
    He sounds so f*cking dumb w/ the sh*ts he said.
    He appreciate Brodie's style more because he goes all out like a wrecking ball?? Come on, Brodie gives that aspect that we dont have but i would take harden's calculated one on one that can get us his step back 3, and 1, assist than Brodies going 110 mph where he could miss & not get the call.

Lawlruschang likes this.
  9. HookemHorns1250

Same stuff different day.

it’s hard to fully appreciate something if you don’t watch it enough. I didn’t appreciate just how hard Russell played, and just how much of a change he could have on a game until he came here. Didn’t realize just how good Leonard was until I watched him for series after series. These guys watch a few games, get handed notes, and have ideas in their head already of what they think about a guy.

HoustonTexas, hakeem94 and YallMean like this.
  10. ilovehtownbb

ilovehtownbb Member

He can choke on it, I don’t care. I ****ing hate him

wesbound likes this.
  11. JW86

JW86 Member

They probably don't even understand basketball, SAS making money for just being an idiot and playing into a negative stereotype of a black man is truly a disgrace. Max can suck a big fat one, wanna be n-i-g-g-a

Mr Chuck Norris and ilovehtownbb like this.
  12. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

You don't need to wonder, the answer is no.

13. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

Why does the media automatically call the Lakers and Clippers the favorites? They have done nothing yet...Clippers D is overrated period. They were getting cooked all day long.....

Kawhi is overrated and damaged goods. Lou will can't guard nobody. Paul George can't fix everything

macan, D-rock, hakeem94 and 1 other person like this.
  14. BigTex

BigTex Member

Kellerman claiming it’s the “juiced balls era." Making it sound like everyone is averaging 30+

Right now Harden at 39. Giannis and Beal are just barely over 30.

The last two season Harden averaged 36 and 30
    While the second highest scorers averaged 28 (George) and 28 (Davis)

Players to average over 30 since 2015
    Curry-once (30.1)
    Westbrook-once (31.6)
    Harden (30.4)
    Harden (36.1)
    Harden (39.2) this year

15. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Thank you, Harold........BINGO!

D-rock, hakeem94 and harold bingo like this.
  16. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

It sounds like Max read the article about it never being as easy to score 50 points. Harden is on a scoring tear that can only be eclipsed by Wilt, and it's nothing special lol. I think Max is trolling Rockets fans. It was a predictable response. We shouldn't let these actors bother us. I used to get upset, but now i just have to laugh at this stuff. It's all a joke anyway.

D-rock, HoustonTexas and hakeem94 like this.
  17. topfive

topfive CF OG

SAS says shouts something, Max whitesplains the opposite, and Molly looks great but isn't allowed to speak because she's an ESPN host.

hakeem94 and jcmoon like this.
  18. YallMean

YallMean Member

Kellerman is way off on the juice ball comparison - downright disrespectful. Harden is not using any juiced up orange ball to pump up numbers - what the F. What he does is purely within the rules of NBA.

Back to WB’s point if it were that easy for a dominant player to score in bunches like Harden does, why are we not seeing any of them. Where are they hiding? Is everyone too cool to play like Harden. He was right no one can do that either they are not capable or tire themselves in the process of doing that.

The lack of ring, lord please let us win one this year so these idiots can shut up about it. Look who Harden has to go up against almost single handedly against wusses that would just gang up for a ring. The only time he had real help in year one of CP3, he was so close except CP3 couldn’t play in G7.

Enough is enough.

19. Asian Sensation

Maybe cause Lebron has 3 rings and he’s playing at an elite level and AD is not injured?

Maybe cause Kawhi has 2 rings and showed that he was the best player in the league just these last playoffs? PG and Kawhi haven’t even gotten to 1st gear yet. They’re in neutral together. You can underestimate them all you want but they’re gonna be scary once they’re both playing and on the same page.

Also, it’s not just the media that’s calling them the favorites. Vegas has both LA’s at 5/2 odds to win it all. I think having them as the favorites is accurate. Who do you suggest the media should be calling as the favorites instead?

D-rock likes this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member

I’d do the same if their trash talking points weren’t always being seen as fact by the countless casuals who can’t think for themselves

kjayp, D-rock and BaselineFade like this.