1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Trump Rushed to Walter Reed Hospital Yesterday

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Nov 17, 2019.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

The thing is he peddles in martyring himself. Always the victim no matter what he says or does. You see with playing the victim card he never has to take accountability of his actions. He can always say witch hunt and his cult followers eat it up. What’s worse is republicans defending him. I can somewhat excuse his fanatic followers but the party. Nope

#61 AleksandarN, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
  2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Is he dying? Has anyone seen him since Saturday?

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

T&Ps

R0ckets03 likes this.
  4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Nope - he is resting - and tweeting.

DD

5. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

About to unleash a captain Pike look on y’all! Automated tweeting feature and blinking lights for:
    Tremendous
    and...
    Sad!

#65 B-Bob, Nov 18, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2019
    mdrowe00 and Ottomaton like this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

"Dave" becomes reality. But in this reality, there won't be a problem replacing the president with a schmuck.

mikol13 likes this.
  7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I assume that all in this thread wishing him dead or terminal illness also support the death penalty?

Just want to see where everyone stands.

8. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

There is a difference between hoping someone dies of natural causes or just an unhealthy lifestyle because you think they are horrible for the nation and hoping our justice system sanctions death as a punishment. And the main reason whyost don't want the death penalty as a punishment is because of the irreversibility of the punishment invade the original verdit was wrong.

Very few people are actually upset when a self proffessed serial rapist or murderer who we are 100% sure committed the crimes is sentenced to death. That 100% rarely happens though unless it's some obvious serial murderer.

9. King1

I appreciate the response but respectfully disagree. If you wish death on Trump you should on all people viewed in the same light as him.

Many people get it wrong and it's a shame innocent people are put to death but the typical narrative is that it's inhumane. I hear it all the time . That's why I am asking here. Trump hasn't been convicted of anything yet. If he's a pedo or a rapist, he deserves whatever he gets. Just like everyone else in the system. Just wanted to make my point clear. Don't be selective

For example, do you wish death on Clinton? If you do then I don't object to your comment

10. fchowd0311

I hope Trump dies of natural causes or ill health. I have no empathy for him. It's that simple. I'm lukewarm on Clinton. He isn't a divisive edgelord who purposefully tries to gaslight the country which leads to deep divisions in the country.

I also pray every day that no one takes their hatred of Trump in their own hands and turns him into a martyr.

You aren't going to see me somber the day Trump eventually passes away. I'm sorry but empathy can only go so far until a threshold is crossed where a human doesn't deserve it in my opinion especially when the individual has so much influence on the society we live in and utilizes said influence in a toxic manner.

And from what I understand from the opposition of the death penalty is due to the finality of the punishment that has no corrective measures if it is found out that the original verdict was wrong.

Of course many Trump apologists feel the need to believe that there is someone as worse or more worse than Trump to justify their defense of him so of course Clinton comes up.

#70 fchowd0311, Nov 19, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  11. King1

Clinton is a scumbag though and I thing we all know that he participated in acts with underage girls. Do I think Trump did; yes, but hold everyone to the same standard like I mentioned. This wasn't a political question. You're letting it become that.

I never want to see that. It just encourages these idiots for more violence.

I never asked you to be somber. I won't care either but I just want everyone to hold everyone accountable.

12. fchowd0311

Clinton doing things with underage girls falls under the umbrella of conjecture that has yet to be proven in a court of law and the same goes for Trump. So no, I don't wish death upon conjecture.

Trump gaslighting the country is not conjecture. Trump labeling any criticism of him as "enemy of the people" isn't conjecture. Trump making up stories of "thousands upon thousands of Muslims celebrating 9/11 on the streets of Jersey City" to file up hatred is not conjecture.

Gaslighting isn't new with the GOP. I thought I was being gaslit when GOP pundits and right wing spam blogs and memes constantly labeled Obama as divisive. The dude constantly spoke with a pause of concern of what he's about to say understanding his words have immense amounts of influence. He was one of the isn't careful safe presidents in the rhetoric he expressed to the point where a large segment of the Democrat base thought he didn't fight hard enough as an advocate for the polices he promised.

We actually have a president today who is divisive. He relishes in the divisiveness of the country. He spams 20 statements a day that are only meant for his base rather than Americans in general. He has severely fractured the political discourse in the country to the worse depths imaginable in a moderns first world developed nation.

What Trump is doing is not healthy for the nation. Him dying of natural causes isn't going to have me shed a tear. I'll welcome it. Though I'd rather him lose in a humiliating defeat in 2020 to send a message to Trump's cult like base that America rejects Trumpism.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  13. King1

You're not going to get me to even remotely defend Trump. I won't outside of my financial benefit. I know who and what he is.

I don't think that you believe that Clinton isn't guilty of that. Same as I think that you hold Trump accountable for the same things you know that he did. Let's not bullshit each other.

Bottom line is that both sides are responsible for this. Hillary got Trump elected. Otherwise he gets murdered in the election. Who is going to prevent another 4 years? No candidate at the moment. We can discuss it here but there is a clearcut reason for why he got his first term and I think he's likely to get a second. And everyone has to look in the mirror on that

fchowd0311 and B-Bob like this.
  14. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

History on this man will not be kind. Everyone will turn on him when he is no longer In power. I just hope it all happens in embarrassment and disgrace if it Is deserving from his actions.

Being a self indulgent egotistical ******* is not enough though.

It is plain to see to anyone with 5% of a brain that he is an awful person. So gooooood riddance when this all happens.

15. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The sloth-in-chief has a really light schedule this week (Monday's and Tuesday's presidential schedule below). I wonder if his doctors told him he had to "rest". ?

16. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

What would we wish on the figurehead of a fascist movement gutting the American way of life and governance if he weren't The President?

17. DaDakota

Will be interesting to see what he looks like when he finally comes into the public......

DD

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]

19. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

I'm telling you:

[​IMG]

20. DaDakota

Christopher Pike!

DD