1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clint Capela telling fans to Chill

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Yordan, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

Well as far as Morey I can just tell him what we need. We need a wing defender that is athletic and taller than the standard NBA guard.

D-rock likes this.
  2. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

This.

lw17 and CK Johnson like this.
  3. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Obviously that is why he sucked against Golden State and sucks with Westbrook on the floor. One of the fastest pg's in the league on your team and he's pacing his way back on defense and offence? Run Mofo Run! Get down that lane and Dunk!

BaselineFade and Jontro like this.
  4. JW86

JW86 Member

Capela showed great promise against Golden State, so we can be patient, but he needs to learn to just let his game do the talking.

5. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

I'm not so sure in Harden's case its about "being in shape" - he was playing 28.8mpg in the preseason and playing quite well …. shooting .464 from the field and .394 from 3. while going to the line 11.8 times a game.

I think in Harden's case , particularly on the defensive end - Its about Huffert. He simply doesn't give much hustle or effort on D. No moving his feet , far too often he gambles for steals while guys go by him on the perimeter or doing the same thing in transition and not getting beyond 3/4 court.

As for his shooting in the early part of the season - I think its just a slump , not about being in shape ….

Now the bottom line is still the same - Mike , Dan and Tony hold Harden to a different standard than the rest of the team …. to the detriment of the team , with Harden taking the first 20 games off …. on defense.

He needs areal hard nosed , oldschool coach …. not a guy that lets him get by with the halfassery cause he's a star.

#45 Corrosion, Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    lw17 likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Didn't he say 'Let's bring on them Warriors!' not long ago?

Would be best if he could do both - marathon n sprint.

lw17 likes this.
  7. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

You'd think after seeing the terrible start last year cost them dearly in playoff positioning, they wouldn't have this careless attitude.

juanm34, Nelly and daywalker02 like this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Twitter in the wrong hands......

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this is fuking hilarious. he wins the matchup against one of his worst counterparts in the league (WCS), and his head gets big again (smh). full-on p***y mentality

Velcromium, lw17 and daywalker02 like this.
  10. jcmoon

jcmoon Contributing Member

i think he knows he's on his way out and is starting to panic.

lw17 likes this.
  11. vick

vick Member

If Rockets only had 5000 people at each game, the Rockets would move to another
    If the Rockets only had 5000 people a night watching their games, Tilman would either move the team, or sell the team. So what fans think and does matters.

12. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Playing against a lottery bust Willie Cauley Stein gets ego big and stat padding in garbage time in 3 minutes left in the 4th.

Lol he added 6 points 5 Rebs 3 blocks in garbage time. It's really pathetic Clint, ever since his big contract his ego is huge on the floor.

I wish the worst on Draymond, but I wanted to see him against Clint, Clint lowers his head against Draymond, (submission, beta male) Clint always has a sad expression when he played against him.

Fear strikes Clint, when playing against Draymond

Be humble and work hard on your muscle mass, running, jumping, fundamentals on shooting, seek out a Professional Shooting coach, like Kawhi Leonard shooting coach.

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

Last time Clint was talking, he said 'Bring on the Warriors' and then Looney & Draymond punked him.

He got a virus.
    He got a sore shoulder.
    He got this.
    He got that.

He always got an excuse.

Get this softy out of town!

[​IMG]

#53 J.R., Nov 8, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
    pippendagimp and lw17 like this.
  14. acsorelle4

acsorelle4 Member

He's played like the kind of dude who gets his hair treated ever since he got his hair treated. Time to run it back with the clippers on a zero guard.

topfive and smp like this.
  15. TimDuncanDonaut

If his 80 mil contract was 30 mil, would folks be more forgiving?

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This golden j*zz patch was golden.....not.

[​IMG]

17. bmelo

bmelo Member

"we want warriors"

Just stfu Clint

18. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Yeah! The whole team should be eating salads all the time! I mean, I understand if a guy gets hungry and wants a grape, but two grapes? I buy Rockets stuff! These guys should be like our servants and us be the masters of what they do with their time because why? Millions of dollars!

Seriously... f you man. D-bag post. These guys do eat well, they train their butts off all off season. But playing a real NBA game against another team that also eats well and train their butt off too ain't easy. You need to get off your high horse. This IS a marathon 82 game season and you're griping about a game in Miami. Okay. Cool. Great stuff bud.

19. bmelo

bmelo Member

I feel like Tilman will force his hard-nosed attitude sooner than later. Bringing Westbrook is a good direction

RudyTBag likes this.
  20. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I’m lost, you can reach out PM if you need it brother. Be welll.