1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Where can we get these shirts to support Morey?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Air Yordan, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

2. alcatrazpsycho

3. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the whole crowd should wear them to the rockets home opener.

justinh, joshuaao, s3ts and 9 others like this.
  4. Air Yordan

Air Yordan Member

It would be glorious

5. futureman

futureman Contributing Member

i'd buy two.

6. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Don’t buy the red color, red is the communist RED China color.

Buy the BLACK one, for months, all the protesters are earring all black cloths and black masks.

I don’t care if people are making money out of this, but at least have some understanding and respects to the event.

RED color will be an insult to the Hong Kong people.

7. SunsRocketsfan

Just contact me and I can make any custom shirt you like. www.bigfrogsd.com or PM here for the clutch fans special. I can ship anywhere in the US.

BigggReddd and Air Yordan like this.
  8. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

Will Toyota Center security allow me to walk in wearing this...?

9. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

having everyone wear this is better maybe clutch the bear follows suit
    [​IMG]

napalm06 likes this.
  10. mikeshinoda

mikeshinoda Member

Funny how I'm sitting right next to one of my Hongkong colleagues right now at Shanghai office.

Watching a bunch of guys in US, acting like a real post-war commie.

Who hv never ever visited China for even once.

Thinking they are on free Internet and knowing the truth.

But only getting 2nd-hand "unbiased" English info cuz you don't even understand 1st-hand Chinese language live leak stuffs.

Thought they represent ALL HKers.

And supporting HK riots = Freedom.

While anti-China = Freedom.

W T F ?!!!

You guys don't even know the beginning of the entire sh*t was a HK girl, murdered by her Taiwanese boyfriend but that b*stard successfully returned to HK & get away with the murder (and still is) bcuz of the lack of Fugitive Offenders Ordiance.
    Mainland wanted to pass this ordiance. But some HKers knee jerk said no. And escalated to today's chaos. You go ask those protesters lots of them don't even know why they're there!
    Matter of fact months back the govt hv already agreed to cancel this Ordiance. Now what?
    Remember, that murderer --- the Taiwanese boyfriend of that poor little HK girl, is STILL AT LARGE and will ALWAYS BE INNOCENT.

We didn't even start all these sh*t.
    2 weeks ago we were literally just excitedly waiting for the new season to start, looking fwd to the Rockets go get the title this season.

What did we do wrong?
    What did that poor little girl do wrong?
    Fu*k!

Start a war in the name of mass destructive weapons, again?

Crazy.

#11 mikeshinoda, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  11. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Are you saying the Taiwanese BF is still in HK?

12. kanariya

kanariya Member

There is no wrong to give the victim girl justice. I bet if the extradition bill only included Taiwan there would be no protest. But the bill included extradition to China and HK people have zero confidence in China justice system with 99.4% conviction rate. HK people has been angry at CCP for slowly taking away their freedom and they saw this as their last chance before their future is ruined. HK gov can do better to give justice to the victim but not at the expense of all HK citizen.

kevtse likes this.
  13. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

To answer your question about what did you do wrong,

"stop being a brainwashed moron and stop spreading bullsh't."

Its pathetic enough to be a brainwashed moron, but you are a even worse scumbag to use a dead person in a tragedy as your excuse to cover such evil sh't.

Below are the actual facts :

The murder happened in Taiwan, after it was happened, Taiwan tried to contact Hong Kong government multiple times in order to resolve the issue, but never got any replies.

There are actually cases in Hong Kong before that even their extradition law doesn't not cover certain countries or area, the government or the court can easily sign an executive order to resolve the issue on a case by case basis. But it was never done in this case because the Hong Kong government never wanted to cooperate.

Not until Feb, 2019, the Hong Kong government suddenly had a 180 degree reverse and said they are working on a new extradition legislation which will complete the extradition for this case.

After Taiwan understand such legislation clearly added unrelated contents that is NOT related to this case which could bring the risk of Hong Kong people being transferred to Mainland even without a fair trial in Hong Kong first. They reject this request/communication completely.

Taiwan spokesman made it clear in May : Even if this legislation will be passed, Taiwan will not complete the extradition for this case.

This so called extradition legislation is clearly an evil act trying to "show the power of the emperor and look whose your daddy sh't", instead of any other intends about justice.

http://www.rfi.fr/tw/中國/20190510-台灣表明就算香港通過修例也不會協商引渡殺人疑犯

https://www.singtaousa.com/sf/13-香港/2330088-陸委會:通過修例也不引渡陳同佳/?fromG=1

台灣表明就算香港通過修例也不會協商引渡殺人疑犯

顯然洞悉香港特區政府所推動的逃犯條例修訂案別有政治動機,台灣陸委會發言人邱垂正9日表明,不會在修訂逃犯條例的前提下與香港特區政府協商,即使修例通過,在前往香港或在港的台灣人被移送到中國(大陸)的威脅未排除前,都不會同意引渡在台灣涉及殺人的港人疑犯陳同佳赴台。

廣告

陸委會發言人邱垂正8日就逃犯條例回應記者提問,他強調歐美各國、國際商會及團體均對修例密切關注,表明修例“將使在港人士被移送到人權狀況惡劣的中國大陸,導致個人人權、人身安全遭到威脅”,對此“懷有高度憂慮不安”。他又說,台灣政府在台灣殺人案發生後,已盡一切努力處理事件,三次提出司法請求與會商要求,但港府均不予回應,反而舍易求難,將原本可以單純處理的個案,以複雜且受到高度質疑的方式來處理。

邱垂正續指,面對各界憂慮,港府仍然堅持修法,並拒絕能兼顧人權及彰顯公義的替代建議,質疑做法另有政治圖謀。他重申,台灣一直希望陳同佳能夠得到法律制裁,惟台灣當局也不可忽視台灣人因修法而導致的人權損害,重申除非赴港或在港台灣人被移送到中國的威脅得以解除,否則台灣不會同意移交逃犯,而倘若今次修例不成,個案最終未能處理,則相關責任應由港府承擔。

現年21歲的陳同佳,去年2月與同是港人的女友潘曉穎到台灣旅行,期間兩人發生爭執,陳同佳在酒店房間內涉嫌殺死女友後,藏屍於行李箱內然後棄置空地。陳之後返回香港,由於台港兩地缺乏有關的逃犯引渡安排,陳在香港只因將女友的手提電話變賣並同時利用死者的提款卡提款,而被控四項洗錢罪,陳承認上述控罪並在4月29日被判入獄29個月。

事後林鄭月娥政府接到台灣多次要求就陳案進行商討有關的安排,港府卻不予理睬,但到了今年2月,港府對陳案的態度突然有180度的改變,聲稱為了填補漏洞而宣布修訂逃犯條例及刑事事宜相互法律協助條例,即一般稱之為逃犯條例修訂案。

林鄭月娥和保安局長李家超更經常聲稱通過修例,可以為死者潘女和她的家人“伸張正義”。但由於港府事前對台的要求的不瞅不睬,之後又突然推出這個包括達成中港逃犯引渡安排的修訂案,令外界懷疑港府是項莊舞劍旨在沛公,與大陸達成交換逃犯才是修訂案的“主角”。而現在台灣已經表明就算通過修例也不會與港府磋商引渡陳同佳回台受審,所謂的“伸張正義”只是別有政治居心的口號而已。

kevtse and kanariya like this.
  14. Elephant810

Elephant810 Member

Shaddup

15. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

will this ordinance for extradition to China only for murders and heinous crimes only? or will it allow extradition for political and civil crimes as well?

16. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Full details from BBC.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-47810723

Why is this controversial?
    Critics said people would be subject to arbitrary detention, unfair trial and torture under China's judicial system.

"The proposed changes to the extradition laws will put anyone in Hong Kong doing work related to the mainland at risk," said Human Rights Watch's Sophie Richardson in a statement earlier this year. "No one will be safe, including activists, human rights lawyers, journalists, and social workers."

Lam Wing Kee, a Hong Kong bookseller, said he was abducted, detained and charged with "operating a bookstore illegally" in China in 2015 for selling books critical of Chinese leaders.

In late April, Mr Lam fled Hong Kong and moved to Taiwan where he was granted a temporary residency visa.

"If I don't go, I will be extradited," Mr Lam said during a recent protest against the bill. "I don't trust the government to guarantee my safety, or the safety of any Hong Kong resident."

Who opposed the proposal?
    Opposition to the law was widespread from the start, with groups from all sections of society - ranging from lawyers to housewives - voicing their criticism or starting petitions.

Hundreds of petitions against the amendments started by university and secondary school alumni, overseas students and church groups have also appeared online.

Lawyers, prosecutors, law students and academics marched in silence and called on the government to shelve the proposal.

Hundreds of thousands of people have taken to the streets for many weekends in a row in some of the largest demonstration since the territory was handed over to China by the British in 1997.

Several countries also expressed concern.

A US congressional commission said in May it risked making Hong Kong more susceptible to China's "political coercion" and further erode Hong Kong's autonomy.

Britain and Canada said they were concerned over the "potential effect" that the proposed changes would have on UK and Canadian citizens in Hong Kong.

The European Union also issued a diplomatic note to Mrs Lam expressing concerns over the proposed changes to the law.

China's foreign ministry has refuted such views, calling them attempts to "politicise" the Hong Kong government proposal and interference in China's internal affairs.

kanariya likes this.
  17. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

I have a question about the logo. Ok I see what I'm guessing is a figure in the middle. So maybe it represents a human being / humanity. But also it looks like an umbrella. Is the logo supposed to look like the top of an umbrella in reference to the 2014 Umbrella Movement?
    [​IMG]

18. sgwjj

sgwjj Member

19. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

You are correct,

its the symbol of an umbrella in reference to the 2014 Umbrella Movement.

Also, the 5 different 人 you are seeing, those are representing people, human.

人 means people in Chinese.

GotGame15 and cdrive like this.