1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Calling Bullsh*t with Absolute Confidence that any of you will "Stop being fans if Morey is Fired"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by theimpossibles1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

maybe you don't stick to your convictions or follow up on your word. don't speak for the rest of us.

2. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Hi. You don't know me. I once decided that it's mean to eat animals and I don't like being mean. I've been vegan now for 24 years and I didn't even like vegetables when I went vegan. If I can give up meat, this'll be a piece of cake. Obviously the cake is vegan.

3. AkeemTheDreem86

Some things are more important than basketball. To be honest, it would be impossible for me to find it entertaining anymore.

4. MD_in_Training

I would boycott so fast... honestly the NBA is barely holding onto my interest as it is. There are better forms of entertainment for me out there.

clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  5. theimpossibles1

"Convictions" made while emotional are just reactions. Time will tell.

6. MD_in_Training

Once the “addiction” to sports media is abrogated, people do absolutely fine with their day to day existence and never look back. The goal of any business is to keep people going back, because once the habit gets interrupted, you very well may lose the customer for life.

clutchdabear and malakas like this.
  7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

8. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

P.s. I have grown to hate Tillman Fertitta and I already hated Westbrook and struggled with that addition. So this would be really good timing for me to move on if they fire Morey.

clutchdabear and YOLO like this.
  9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

All of 2012 was better ;)

Os Trigonum likes this.
  10. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Well you can’t be a MOF if you don’t have Morey ;)

11. Matt78777

Matt78777 Contributing Member

I would boycott Landry’s restaurants and all other Tillman restaurants. Unfortunately I don’t think he’d notice since I don’t go to his restaurants anyway.

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Everyone loves rockets everyone loves morey..

Where's pryuen?
    He was here everyday then bounced. He has his feelings hurt too. Lol
    Help me out im from Texas limited exposure to china personality.Are chinese emo organ harvesters? What gives? Serious why are chinese so sensitive that needs to be the real talk. Its weird honestly. Saudis are like this too. Real jumpy and sensitive. Calm your t*** on the real.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  13. theimpossibles1

Must be conditioning from their government and media.

I gotta say that as a person who is very untrusting of the American media and government, this situation is making me feel very grateful to live here and not some truly oppressive country.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  14. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

It's pretty clear the Tillpatrick Fertitta Family Rockets shitshow is not what Morey signed up for. Even before all this nonsense. I mean he literally signed on with something else.

After we get some cheaper shittier replacement and the Rockets decline into rebuilding, in part due to the natural cycle but in part due to amoral cowardice of yet another insecure billionaire, will i renounce them forever?

Probably not but it will definitely be easier to compartmentalize them into a drawer of non **** giving as life continues its trudge into a climate hell future, i will probably have more to worry about. But maybe they'll win a title and who cares.

clutchdabear likes this.
  16. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

I’m so ready to burn Chinese flags outside of the Toyota Center. Then we take a pile of Mao red books and piss on them.

REEKO_HTOWN and clutchdabear like this.
  17. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Let's take names. :p

18. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

You think this is a joke? I sent an email to my rep telling her if Morey is fired I’m done.

19. TimDuncanDonaut

It saddens me that a tweet is forcing people to take sides and give up Rockets fandom. I blame Twitter. How about instead of giving up on the Rockets, people give up on Twitter.

theimpossibles1 likes this.
  20. finsraider

finsraider Member

I didn’t start following the Rockets until Morey, and to this day I consider myself more of a Morey fan than a Rockets fan. I grew up and live in the Houston area.

If they fire him or tell him to resign, I can speak with near certainty that I won’t continue following the team. I may be the exception. And i would prepare yourselves for at least 10-15 years of irrelevancy if he’s gone.

clutchdabear and Sledge187 like this.