1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RESINator, Sep 24, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Dumpster fire= liberal feelings hurt.

2. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Oh right, the truth. Truth and facts in context are typically in short supply from Trumpanzees which is what happens when the head of your party is one of the most ignorant, lying buffoons in the history of politics.

In truth, I've had you on ignore forever and I've tried to engage you like I sometimes do with my racist, ignorant Trump voting neighbors but I rarely see you engage in anything but dumb quips, insults, and copy/pastes. I'd love to see you debate without posting videos, cartoons, and memes. I'll wait.

Tell me how Democrats are destroying democracy.

Wait, did you read your copy/paste from our last conversation yet?

RayRay10, JayGoogle and AleksandarN like this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

LOL

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

The fact that you use terms like Trumpanzees and ignorant just reiterates why you don’t deserve engaging with in anything intellectual. You are a known race baiting fool that should probably put me back on ignore.

TheresTheDagger and Silent_Bob like this.
  5. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

That’s a pretty poor effort. You can’t effectively spin your “truth” and you’re a big fail at inciting the libs. What can a Trumper like you do in times like these, really?

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lol@incited lib.

7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

QFTT.

8. CometsWin

I get that you don't like Trumpanzee because it likens Trump's heavy supporters to a primate with the added benefit of Trump having orange hair like an orangutan but what is wrong with the word ignorant? Are we not all ignorant?

I sense you want me to put you back on ignore because you're insecure about your ability to have an actual debate.

#628 CometsWin, Oct 2, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  9. mick fry

mick fry Member

Actually your neighbors seem pretty cool that’s who I’d actually like to have a conversation with like how many times they’ve squirted you with a hose.

Silent_Bob likes this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Biggest mistake a person could ever make.

11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Even if that was true, which it isn’t . That doesn’t exclude him talking to you because nothing you post is anything remotely intellectual.

12. mick fry

mick fry Member

13. CometsWin

Another deflection screams that you are incredibly insecure. Why is that?

Truth be told, you and my neighbor could probably have a dazzling conversation about how the miners wash the coals so that it's clean. They are heavy proponents of the clean coals as a means to stop the Chinese hoax that is climate change.

14. CometsWin

15. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No one but Donald Trump himself is responsible using the position of president to ask a foreign power to go after a political rival. You can try to spin this however you want, but the facts are the facts. Donald Trump committed a high crime and misdemeanor and should be impeached and removed from office.

This is not a hill worth dying on.

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  16. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Its simple. Democrats are still crying from losing the election. A month into his presidency, Trump had democrats
    publicly calling for impeachment.

If you can't understand that democrats wanted him out for any reason and have failed and failed and failed its just
    pathetic.

I can't wait till Trump wins again. This has been an amazing three years and looking forward to more!

17. CometsWin

Name one.

What's really pathetic is that nobody can hold Trump accountable for his behavior in office because you guys won the election.

18. B-ball freak

B-ball freak Contributing Member

#lifegoals

JayGoogle likes this.
  19. IVFL

IVFL Member

After reading @mick fry and his amazing “owning of dem libz” I am reminded of the quote. “Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity.”

He really thinks he is making valid points and scoring some kind of points for his team. It’s like watching a kid shoot air balls and pump his fist in self adulation after each one. Embarrassing

joshuaao, RayRay10 and Rashmon like this.
  20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It is the hill they must die on, let me explain...

(Lets ignore his Trump-Ukraine point)

Crowder makes it clear why he admires Trump, this is a culture war for Trumpers, that's what #MAGA means to them, it means turning the country back to social conservatism. This battle is pretty much lost but they are willing to risk everything to get it back. This is why you see them complain so much about the media (as Crowder does here) and Hollywood, these are the big enemies to them.

This is a guy that thinks the Entertainment industry is the enemy of the American public. Why? Who knows. Maybe like Chuda here he thinks having black women in supporting roles in a Bonds film is something that deserves discussion. The whole SJW WOKE enemy of "My god, they don't make movies and games exclusively for my taste anymore" must be shocking to some of them.

They get off on this president's trollish nature too and love making others in the country distressed and this is what Trump does.

Crowder hits on it at the end, Trump's an ******* BUT he's an ******* that pisses off our enemies (The media and the entertainment industry) that's what matters. He even throws in "God uses assholes..." because this is about a culture war that they've already lost and triggering dem libs as much as possible.

If this were Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush I doubt either of them would be focused on triggering the libs like Trump does. When Obama won he didn't spend years dunking on conservatives. Cruz or Bush wouldn't spend time on Twitter tossing out insults to whoever wants them and you know there is value to that I think we can all realize. Despite how terrible George W Bush was, at least he understood the office. At least he understood that it would be beneath him to bite back at his critics. He didn't whine about SNL making jokes about him or Kanye calling him racist, he took it in stride and in so doing at least didn't paint the other half of the country as 'enemies'.

Same with Obama who tried to work with the GOP and Conservatives for all of his tenure and never took the bait and insulted conservatives as a whole like Trump has done to liberals time and time and time again.

But this is why they so desperately hang on to Trump, there will never (let's hope) be anyone as un-presidential in office ever again.

So they will die on this hill because it is the last hill left. Social conservatism is dead and dying, it can only come back through an authoritarian figure because America is the most socially progressive country in the world (for better or worse) and no one is reversing decades of that progress so that we can go back to the 1950s.

RayRay10 likes this.