1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 21

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

I saw the leaked 80 minute video that since has been pulled. The house blew up. Mainly Christie and Michie. The house was ready to vote Kat out and keep Sam. Seemed very strongly like it was about to happen. It kind of seemed like they convinced themselves that Michie created a lie that Kat and Holly knew each other out of the house as a reason to evict Kat. Because they believed it was Michie’s grand scheme, they decided to not give him what he wanted. Christie lead everything.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

Interesting. Especially since Christie does know somebody in the house. And I wonder what he is thinking now. Can't wait to see it and the fallout.

3. cardpire

cardpire Member

ok well this season got shockingly good out of nowhere.

ima_drummer2k and mikol13 like this.
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

Good episode. But only because these idiots are always going after the people that ARE NOT EVEN ON THE BLOCK. They are so easily swayed to draw unproductive lines and cannot keep a secret. The "smart" ones like Cliff could have a field day manipulating them if he wanted. But we need a good liar to just do it and that's not Cliff.

Glad to see Holly and Kat sticking together.

Michie is a hot head, and he is so pissed right now, but he was betrayed by Aquaman, so I thought that was legit, but don't show it. That's how you end up on the block. He cannot hide it.

Nicoles reactions are so genuine they make me root for her, but she's a non factor so far, and too nice to win this.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  5. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Shockingly is the key word here.

This is the time for the nerds to break up that alliance of 6 once and for all. They did the right thing by putting up Roid Boy and Aquaman....but I wouldn't be surprised if they find a way to screw this all up and none of the 6 actually go home this week.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Lots of drama, and you have to give credit to Jackson for making that straw thin plan work to keep Holly. But he's like, I don't want this on national television, and that has to the be the f;ing are you kidding me moment ever...You are on National Television 24-7 idiot!

All 3 I picked on looks, still alive. I'm starting to get pretty good at this. Still picking Holly but she's not very gifted at the gameplay. She's smart, but not at gameplay.

Think that the final 4 are thinking the game, but they got here on stupid. Just like last night, they are still thinking people will be true to their word, which is stupid. I don't think anyone really deserves the money, but we gotta pick someone.

Cliff was kinda dumb telling Nicole his agreement with Jackson, so I will be interested to see what she does with that information.

#46 PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 15, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2019
  7. hieuytran

hieuytran Member

Nicole and Cliff basically handed Michie and Holly 1st and 2nd place not getting rid of Holly last Thursday

Lurch likes this.
  8. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

You can blame Cliff for that. Nicole who has usually always had the correct reads in the game very much wanted to evict Holly over Tommy but Cliff kept pushing the other way. She finally just gave in because Cliff was persistent. Remember also he threw Nicole under the bus to Jackson.

buffalobills!!! and hieuytran like this.
  9. ima_drummer2k

That was really stupid to not break up the couple. That was the last chance to do so. I can't believe Cliff really thinks Roid Boy is going to take him to the final 2 instead of his girlfriend. WTF?

I was pulling for Nicole, but after that dumb decision, I'm actually pulling for Roid Boy. Why? He's the only one really playing the game. I always pull for the best player, even if it's a douche.

He won't win though. Best he can hope for is 2nd because the jury won't vote for him. They will vote for who they like the best, not the best player.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  10. PhiSlammaJamma

This season has been about loyalty. Cliff, Tommy, Holly, and Nicole have all been loyal to a fault for the most part with Cliff probably being the sneakiest as to his long term motives. And Jackson has a weird sense of what loyalty is, but he has it. The jury is a little bit of a mixed bag. Tommy was a much stronger competitor than Holly tho' in both brains and physical competence. The problem is Jackson is the only one left now who sort of has both. Jackson hasn't won enough of the jury. Tommy and blondie won't vote for him. Analyse no way. Kathryn no way although she's loopy. Jack 50/50. Nicole and Cliff should hate him at some point, but they are logical enough to give him votes. So the way I look at it, all three should bring Jackson to the final. Think that is the smart move. Which is why Cliff wants him around over Tommy. I don't think Jackson will like finishing second so that should be entertaining.

#50 PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 17, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  11. Agent94

Agent94 Member

I would bet the final 2 will be Jackson and Holly because they are good at comps and will bring each other. In that case, Jackson wins because Holly is just following his lead and they will have angered the same people. If Nicole or Cliff make it to the end, they will probably win, but I don't see that happening.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

Cliff was pretty stupid there. For a guy who was using good common sense most of the game, he got dumb. Probably didn't hurt him anyway, but not only dumb on the loyalty thing with Nicole, telling Jackson he's taking Nicole, but trying to make three side deals that made no sense. There was just no logic to it. So needed a different strategerie. Hard to believe he really thinks he did it. Dumbo.

Nicole thinks she will be labeled dumbest move ever, taking a couple, but honestly, nobody cares nationally, and in the end everybody is playing for themselves at this point anyway. You need to win.

Holly would have no business winning. So I do think it's possible Jackson can beat her, but he will need to swing the jury. I'm not sure Holly is smart enough to make any kind of a case or just flat out make something up to win it ( something nobody has ever tried to my knowledge ). She may just have to run on being the better person which she is.

The 10k competition seemed a little forced at this point. It's too late for it to make any kind of difference strategically. It just felt like a waste of air time.

#52 PhiSlammaJamma, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  13. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Cliff is an absolute moron.

buffalobills!!! and VooDooPope like this.
  14. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I just came here to say, "cliff is an absolute moron"

buffalobills!!! and htownrox1 like this.
  15. PhiSlammaJamma

That was a lot of uncomfortable in the finale, but not because they made an attempt at having difficult conversations, but because they tried to do it in 3 minutes. The accused had no idea what they were being accused of. My thoughts are that the Michie-entric ego ( basically being an ass) was mischaracterized for being racist and misogynist. And think the accusers where being misled by the internet to make those accusations. That showed on TV. Michie's response to putting up the 4 minorities was priceless. He made all the accusers look stupid having perfectly reasonable rationale and looking dumfounded anyone would think he was being racist for strategic decisions. But the moment at the end where he said he can't wait to see his parents, but hopes everything is ok with them was priceless. He had some idea of how he was being perceived, but he had no idea he was a racist, lol. I think yes, he had a really big and annoying ego, but he wasn't doing anything intentionally harmful.

The girl's response to the apologies was reasonable. Not accepting them on account they didn't know what they were apologizing for. However, their having apologized for how she felt is actually somewhat reasonable. Because ultimately, how they/she felt is legit, even if it's not based in a rationale argument. And they acknowledged that by apologizing.

Holly did about as good as she could do, hitting on all the points the jury brought up like keeping Michie in check, but they rewarded Michie's domination of the game. He was the best combination physical and mental for sure.

Think BB did a much better job with the final competition this year. It was harder. and less about luck. I feel like they must give them cheat sheets to study from tho' because I find it hard to believe they could remember all that shiot without some help. They probably do have a lot of time on their hands, but remembering 3 months of specific dates and actions seems unrealistic. But I like that it was fair this year. Not just random luck guessing what someone would say.

Surprised Nicole was their favorite, but I had no idea who it would be given nobody really stood out.

16. buffalobills!!!

Not sure if serious. Guessing you don't follow anything Big Brother on social media

DreamShook likes this.
  17. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

I'm not surprised Jackson won, he really dominated those fools. He seems like a condescending jerk and no way in hell he and Holly last. He treated her poorly in the house, imagine how it would be outside the house?

18. ima_drummer2k

I always pull for the best player no matter how much of a douche they are. I'm glad the jury agreed. There was no question who the best player in the house was all season.

And yes, not sure what CBS was trying to do at the end there. It's like they wanted to get to the bottom of the controversy....as long as it was resolved in 3 minutes. That's not the way it works, LOL....

Jackson has a pretty good case for one of the best players ever. And Cliff has a pretty good case for worst player ever.