1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ramona Shelboure: Giannis to Warriors in 2021 is a real possibility

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Sep 16, 2019.

1. rockets13champs

Here we go Ramona Starting some hot rumors

Ramo$e likes this.
  2. rockets13champs

Morey has to do everything in his power to stop this

3. Nook

Nook Member

Fatmona only has strong intel from her bff with the Lakers. Anything else she says is a guess she and Fathorst dream up over pickled pig feet on Tuesday lunch at Pinkies.

Sajan, s3ts, arabrocket and 16 others like this.
  4. Newlin

Newlin Member

Why in the world would Giannis want to leave Milwaukee for California?

5. T for 3

T for 3 Member

We haven’t even started *this* season. I’m getting tired of this.

Sajan, Richie_Rich, BMoney and 8 others like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

KD to GS was more frightening

if I’m Giannis and the Bucks don’t win a title or at least make the finals and have a good showing, I’m out...I can’t spend the next however many years with my 2nd best player being Kris Middleton

no high level free agent is going to Milwaukee, and they’ve lost Brogdon in free agency...championship or I’m definitely looking to bounce and go somewhere else

it really sucks for some of these small markets just because u know no great player is ever going to go there in free agency barring some sort of miracle...Milwaukee would have to pull an OKC with Paul George in order to get Giannis a star running mate

da_juice likes this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yannis taking that Katy Durant discount or ... ?
    Or they trading D'Angelo and/or Draymond ... ?

Nook likes this.
  8. Nook

Nook Member

She and the other ESPN bottom feeding scumbags need something to talk about so they make up stories to go on television and pass off as “rumors”.

She keeps her job because she does whatever ESPN asks, doesn’t demand an absurd salary and rubs hairy fuglies with the disasterous owner of the Lakers. ESPN is really hoping the Lakers are relevant so Fatmona can slime herself over to Jeanie and get information to break.

The one that needs to watch out is Fathorst. While he kisses the collective asses of ESPN executives and will work for what they will pay him, his expertise has somewhat been filled by Fatmona. Also the “Harden story” that Fathorst promised never materialized and he received some push back.

Ramona can go work for Jeanie and Windhorst can go back to covering local Cleveland sports.

9. Nook

Nook Member

“I’m told Giannis will make it work. He wants to go to sunny California and respects the Warriors front office and has bonded with Curry and Klay. Isn’t that right Windy?”

“Uh absolutely and Giannis also feels a pass first system will let his game flourish.”

10. TilmanFinancialWindfall

They would trade Draymond, the heart and soul of the team?

da_juice likes this.
  11. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Of course she would be spewing her garbage about California

12. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

This is how you know that ain’t **** happening in the NBA right now.
    There’s abso****INGlutely nothing to talk about so talk shows like this try to find some dumb **** to say to stir up controversy.
    Anyone can go on air and say that a FA in 2020 is going here, there, anywhere but.... Well no **** he’s a FA.
    I can go on air and say Giannis, Beal, AD, or any other FA coming up can go to Houston but until it happens who GAF.... it’s just all pure speculation.

da_juice likes this.
  13. RocketsFan247

RocketsFan247 Member

Lol it's funny how bold one can be making a 2-year rumor.

da_juice and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  14. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Me thinks she was deprived of her twinkies that day. She was very low on sugar.

Sajan, pippendagimp and RKREBORN like this.
  15. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Since he'll be the GM of the Clippers or Warriors by then there's a 50 percent chance you're right.

da_juice and Nook like this.
  16. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

New York is the only place left for a superstar like Antetokounmpo to move up in the world.
    • Warriors will always be Curry's team forever.
    • LA is too crowded already with LeBron, Kawhi, AD, and George.
    • Brooklyn is Flat Earth Society.
    • Chicago is being pillaged as we speak by Paxon and Forman.
    • Houston belongs to Beard and Brodie.
    That leaves the Knicks as the only big market team left without a legitimate superstar.

Sure, we can all laugh at Dolan and his "lifetime bans" shenanigans, but this makes the most sense if the Giannis wants the big time spotlight and also play in front of the biggest Greek-American fanbase in the country. Plus, the Knicks are actually run by a smart GM in Scott Perry who has been quietly building a solid young roster including:
    • Frank Ntilikina
    • Dennis Smith Jr.
    • R.J. Barrett
    • Kevin Knox
    • Mitchell Robinson
    • Julius Randle
    Add 2 more lottery picks from now until 2021, and this could be a loaded roster for Giannis to step-in and instantly takeover.

Furthermore, take a look at the Knicks salary cap table.

Perry has carefully lined up all his short-term contracts like Portis, Gibson, Ellington, Payton -- to expire in 2021. This is perhaps why the Knicks took a pass on Durant this summer knowing there will be very few big market teams with the attractions and salary cap space left to sign Giannis in 2021.

My money is on the Knicks if Giannis decides to leave the Bucks.

17. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

Ramona Smellburn

Nook likes this.
  18. dkim1984

dkim1984 Member

Ramona Shelburne for next Joker!

19. Vivi

Vivi Member

My guess is still that if Giannis leaves the Bucks (which is likely to happen if they don't win, but maybe even if they do), he'll end up in Dallas to play with Doncic and Porzingis, the Warriors will be older in two years and they would've to trade at least a couple of big salaries to make it work so, i'm not sure what will remain of that team outside of 33 years old Curry and 30 years old Klay. And i don't see the Knicks being in the mix unless they can sign another star first, but at this point i don't think that's going to happen, next summer there're no big names available, and if the Knicks end up maxing guys like Derozan and Drummond well, good luck trying to convince Giannis he should sign there, the organization is already trash, adding trash players isn't going to help. Maybe one thing they can dream about is Davis getting tired of playing for Lebron and bolt for NY but, eh...good luck with that.

da_juice likes this.
  20. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Adam Silver created a $10 million dollar fine for teams tampering Free Agents. While Giannis Antetekounmpo is under contract ESPN is tampering Giannis to going to the Warriors, Lakers, Knicks.

Why doesn't Adam Silver stop ESPN talk shows and narratives, oh right Adam Silver is getting paid off by Nike Narratives, (Giannis shoe deal is Nike, plus wants to replace LeBron) ESPN, TNT

Richie_Rich, BigShasta and da_juice like this.