1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Michael Mann's Tree-Ring Climate Change Circus

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by MojoMan, Aug 31, 2019.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

The fraudulent fabricator of the "Hockey stick" graph, Michael Mann - which many AGW alarmism fanatics used to justify their hysterical fanaticism - has lost his defamation and libel suit and is no doubt off pouting and plotting some new way to pose as a victim for his fraudulent behaviors masked deceitfully as "science".

Michael Mann's Tree-Ring Climate Change Circus

This has been a tough week for climate hustler Michael Mann, who lost his defamation and libel lawsuit against respected climatologist and warming skeptic Dr. Tim Ball at the same time it was announced by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) that there has been no U.S. warming since 2005.

Mann, who poses as a climatologist at Penn State, has had his court case against genuine climate scientist Dr. Tim Ball dismissed, with Mann ordered to pay court costs, for failure to produce supporting evidence to prove his claim that global temperatures took a sharp upward turn when the Industrial Revolution and fossil-fuel use began pouring CO2 emissions into the atmosphere.

He didn’t because he can’t, and the fact is that the global warning he speaks of is Mann-made, a fantasy based on a career of perpetrating climate fraud, as indicated by NOAA’s report that there hasn’t been any U.S. warming for nearly a decade and a half and maybe even beyond that. As noted by James Taylor, director of the Arthur B. Robinson Center for Climate and Environmental Policy at the Heartland Institute, in a piece for Real Clear Energy:

{More at the link}​

Liar, liar, pants on fire, Michael. And here is a video to help you to get over whatever it is that is wrong with you. It is called "Hide the Decline," which Michael Mann - a so-called "scientist" - and many of his colleagues have made it a regular pattern and practice of behavior to do:

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I love that no one (except me) even feels the need to reply to this thread.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We don't understand fax.

Can you hear me now?

P.S. on a more concerned note, clicking on the writers previous "works" is a treasure trove of uhhhh counter-intellectual titles that sheds light into why some of these people are crazy mad in both meanings of the word.

4. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

You are learning. What can you say? Michael Mann and the people associated with him in this scam are a full-on disgrace.

5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

No you have lost credibility - so much so that you get ignored.

Low-education right wingers have always hated nerdy scientists they made fun of in school. How can the people who couldn't get laid by the popular girls and didn't play football tell us anything!?!

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Nah, it's more like wtf is going on here. I suppose in con-minded thinking, angry titles and themes represent threat levels. This dude is the Michaelangelo da Vinci, the one-man army to bring down left-wing-latte-sipping-intellegenitalistas.

Kiss my ass "experts". I take u on!

It's DJS vs NYT! Winning!

Articles & Blog Posts by Daniel John Sobieski

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  7. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I do not conform to the Democrat left's standards of "Political correctness" (A concept that was introduced by Russian Marxism) and quite a few posters around here are either incapable of coping with that, or just too intolerant to even try. It is sad to see these people mentally crack the way that they apparently have.

Feel free to try to spin that however you like.

8. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

By now, we've all heard that liberals want to kill and control others by pretending to be "politically incorrect." However, the fact that liberals hate "political correctness" and the fact that most people are stupid enough to believe it makes some of them wonder if their liberal friends wouldn't be the most dangerous enemies if they were actually right. How many people are actually listening to these radicals, and even more who believe their liberal friends are right and they're the only oppressed people.

When it comes to being politically incorrect, there's no such thing as being politically correct. The term "political correctness," however, is just a tool, and not a real guideline for how to be politically correct in contemporary society.

RayRay10 likes this.
  9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

So I think I just learned something new here. Apparently referring openly to the concept of "Political correctness" is not "Politically correct".

Gotcha.

KingCheetah likes this.
  10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Political Correctness ironically is more practiced by the right. For instance - flag burning, kneeling, saying you weren't always proud of your country, bowing, etc

So you really are quite the expert in this arena