1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JJ Watt is still the man!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Two Sandwiches, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

With all the Clowney controversy going on, I thought this deserved its own thread.

JJ is having a contest. Donate to his charity for entry tickets. The more you donate, the more tickets entries you get.

What do you win?

One winner gets $100,000 , a new F150 Raptor and will be flown to Houston, with a guest, put up in a hotel, and then get to meet JJ.

He's about to raise $50 million this time.

What a great way to leverage your celebrity for good. We're lucky to have the guy. How much longer till a JJ statue goes up at NRG?

Here's the link:

https://www.omaze.com/products/jj-watt-houston-house-car

I'll probably donate $50 because I believe in what he's aiming to do for these kids, and I'd really like to win the prize.

2. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

The video is pretty funny

3. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Wonder how many RBs we can get for Watt..??

4. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

F150 RAPTORRRRRRR. NFL definitely knows its audience. Confederate sticker already on the bumper I imagine.

Flown to Houston? From where? Katy? Lulz.

5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Wow, can you be any more stereotypical?

What’s wrong with a truck?

leroy likes this.