1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

DeMarcus Cousins suffers another possible injury

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by mikol13, Aug 15, 2019.

1. YallMean

YallMean Member

That's why he should have signed a long term deal instead of a year thing to benefit the Warriors.
    The dude cant catch a break.

2. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

I don't know about if the injury to the quad was the same leg as the ACL but I assume it was and if that is so I am not surprised. They hyper downplayed the quad injury and that was BS. I had a bad quad injury and it has serious ramifications. Anyone that saw Boogie play in the playoffs should know that he can no longer play after the Achilles. He has no athletic ability left. He plays like he is stuck in mud and could not really be on the court. It was shockingly awful watching him play. I don't know how anyone that watched him thought that he could still actually play meaningful minutes in the NBA.

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

4. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Big men in the NBA have a history of going down with leg injury after leg injury. They're just too big and have to play at such a high level that it's almost impossible to come back and play at a high level while still recovering. They favor one leg, the other gets over-used, poof, another injury.

It's a shame. I feel bad for Cousins.

Patience and B-Bob like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

Damn, a torn Achilles followed by a torn ACL? Dude was in line for a huge payday before his Achilles injury, now he’ll be living on vet mins or small deals for the rest of his career.

6. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I'm sure it's tough only making 2 million a year :(

juanm34 likes this.
  7. Reeko

Reeko Member

When u could’ve been making 30 something mil a year? Yeah, I’m sure it is.

8. Mr 1999

Mr 1999 Member

Like you know what it feels like to make bank. Pshhhh :rolleyes:

9. Hassan Abdul-Ahmed

that one year vet min will still be more than what you make in your 50 years working

come on man. don't hate on injured players when they down and out. pretty scummy thing to do imo. we have lost talented players like mahmoud abdul rauf to injury and not seen their best yeats

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

What does poetry have to do with basketball injuries?

hakeem94 likes this.
  11. Reeko

Reeko Member

stfu and move along

12. Reeko

Reeko Member

Wtf are u talking about? Nowhere in my post am I hating on Boogie. Idk how u even got that. Next time don’t waste my time with some dumbass reply.

13. Hassan Abdul-Ahmed

man you have like 15k post in two years. you sure seem to have plenty of time ijs. are you employed? usually unemployed are the ones hating on other peoples monies and contracts

14. malakas

malakas Member

He didn't take care of his body for many years, was playing huge minutes overweight and his body and knees were taking a huge beating.
    Also he found the good will contract of 40 mil the Pels offered him after his injury beneath him and here we are.

ThaButcher likes this.
  15. malakas

malakas Member

What about the people who hate on other people's posting counts for no reason whatsoever? Even more of a lowlife.

Mazulis likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

How do I go to many games every year, travel to see them play on the road, and go to playoff games if I’m unemployed? Foh clown

u can go ahead and miss me with all this stupid sh*t...I am not hating on his money and contracts, how u are getting that Idk...I am saying that it sucks that he wasn’t able to get the money he should’ve gotten due to injuries and will now have to be getting these small vet min type deals when he could’ve been on some max deal

17. Mr 1999

Mr 1999 Member

maybe you should focus on your own life's goals instead of criticizing successful athletes and disrespecting fans from other cultures. just a suggestion.

Hassan Abdul-Ahmed likes this.
  18. Reeko

Reeko Member

maybe u should stop quoting me with nonsense...just a suggestion

19. malakas

malakas Member

If you want to create multiple accounts to troll someone the least you can do is not create them in the same exact day and be that obvious. Reported.

jcf, BHannes2BHonest, Mazulis and 3 others like this.
  20. magichat281

magichat281 Member

Shaq did it for a long time and so did Barkley. It’s his conditioning. There’s 350 swole and just 359 blob.