1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

President Donald Trump is not racist

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Aug 14, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

2. Buck Turgidson

Fascinating. Thank you, "classic liberal" that you are.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

What's funny is conservatives are closer to liberal values these days from a party stand point but it gets more complex in real life with people, but this is generally true. The "liberal" movement today is largely authoritarian and overly concerned with power and control over what people think and say. Also overly "moral" when it suits them, just like many Baptists who many liberals on this board profess that they hate and can't stand.

Labels though, are what people think of them. People on this board can't seem to agree what is liberal or conservative anyway. Call me a communist if you want, it doesn't really change much.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

The Criminal in Chief is not racist; he just plays one on TV.

Pole likes this.
  5. mick fry

mick fry Member

On your tv.

6. mick fry

mick fry Member

Mass media has brain washed these fools. The first lady is a perfect example of parroting what she’s been told and what she should think. Look at this forum and watch the same tired echo, really sad. I will watch the rest later but for now I have to go to work, pay my taxes and be a productive citizen.

Corrosion, cml750 and dachuda86 like this.
  7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

You appear to have a TV where Trump is never the racist.

Cool story, bro.

8. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

What is a racist? Can I have a definition?

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Are you what you do and said or are you what you think you are? Take some NBA player - I think I'm a great 3 point shooter when I'm actually a 20% shooter.

10. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Go with the Clutchfans definition, which is as follows:

Racist: Anyone I disagree with or don't like.

Corrosion, Possum and cml750 like this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Why would a Trump bootlicker like Crowder be an objective arbiter here?

I have discussed along with many other posters here ad nauseum with explicit detail dozens of instances where the President was overtly racist before and during his presidency

Poll after poll shoes that a majority of the nation does believe he is racist.

It's obvious that YouTube channel celebrities is the source of all your content you type here. It's sad and pathetic. Think for yourself and not regurgitate the words of some try hard Trump bootlicking wanna be comedian.

HP3 likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

So how many white people he disagrees with has he told to go back to the country where they came from?

How many non-black alleged rapists has he created front page ads advocating for their death even after DNA evidence exonerates them along with the actual rapist confessing?

How many religions practiced by majority white individuals has he asked for the complete shut down of immigration from said religions?

How many false stories about majority white religons has he created such as stories of thousands upon thousands of American Muslims celebrating 9/11 in the streets of Jersey City?

How many ethnically white groups of people has he labeled as "rapists and murders" where only "some can be good people"?

At this point if you are trying to debate that Trump is not a racist, you are either trying to hone your debating skills by playing devil's advocate for a very difficult position to defend or you just aren't arguing out of good faith and held too much pride in your support for Trump and now don't want to admit to his severe deficiencies.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Louder with Fchowder. Heh, couldn't resist.

14. Roscoe Arbuckle

Incorrect. And it's sad that people like you are out there.

Corrosion, Possum and cml750 like this.
  15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't believe in your alternative reality... you're so far gone I have lost hope for you man. Say what you want at this point cause people just don't buy it. Watch the video cause he actually debunks most or actually all of what you're saying on repeat on this forum every week.

That said, I don't hate you man. I just disagree and think you see the word with a closed mind and an inherent bias. You of course won't watch it and don't, but maybe take in another side's viewpoint. The guy is actually bringing up solid points despite being a comedian.

I thought I'd share this because hey, JRE videos are making the round, so why not a good crowder video? I won't spam the forum with Crowder, no worries. ; )

Possum and cml750 like this.
  16. fchowd0311

Amazing conviction and detail in that rebuttal. You've convinced me.

It's sad that people have been consumed by a cult of personality of someone who not only is racist but doesn't even know the difference between life and health insurance and you want him managing the world's largest bureaucracy and command the world's most powerful military.

HP3 likes this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, that is what's funny. It's hilarious.

Here's an idea. Let's have the exact same arguments we've had in four different threads in a brand new thread.

Nook, HP3, Deckard and 1 other person like this.
  18. fchowd0311

Speak with your own words. Type your own rebuttals. Don't let a YouTube personality be your primary source of information.

My primary sources are Trump's words and actions IN context. Now you can quote box my Individual examples of explicit racism and in your own words explain how I'm wrong and we can have a genuine debate. I ain't watching a stupid Steven Crowder video.

If you don't feel comfortable enough to express in your own words counter points to my explained and just leave off with "this YouTube personality debunks you" I ain't gonna buy it. Quote box me case by case and explain how I'm wrong or just except the fact that you aren't going to convince me with a YouTube video of Steven Crowder.

VooDooPope and JayGoogle like this.
  19. Roscoe Arbuckle

Liberals have ruined the term "racist" in the past 5 years. And frankly, I don't care enough about you to prove it.

Possum, Corrosion, Silent_Bob and 2 others like this.
  20. edwardc

edwardc Member

Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. It may also include prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity, or the belief that members of different races or ethnicities should be treated differently.