1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because that's the oldest conspiracy theory trick in the book. All of the Mason, Templar, Security Council, bilderberg, conspiracy theories involve occult BS. It has been used for generations to add a subversive secretive element to help demonize groups to make the conspiracy more palatable to people.

Why isn't it a thematic presentation of that stuff?

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I've spent the last little bit reading all the links I could find on "Moloch Epstein." Now sure, I see he has some kind of temple building with owls on it. But the depth of conspiracy reminds of Foucault's Pendulum. And maybe Epstein was an occultist, and maybe he did rape children there, I don't know. But, all the Moloch websites want to tie this temple building to the occult, to child sacrifice, to the elites at Bohemian Grove, to the Clintons (but not Trump, of course), to Pizzagate, and beyond. The Bohemian Grove thing was an Alex Jones conspiracy theory from back in 2000. It's one thing to say Epstein was up to some weird-ass stuff, but when @dachuda86 calls it a Moloch temple, he is invoking every tinfoil hat conspiracy of the right-wing paranoiacs.

joshuaao, mdrowe00, CometsWin and 5 others like this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I can literally show you an occult temple and you are so obviously uncomfortable with that reality you make every excuse you can before accepting that the dude has an occult temple. Can't help ya there. This dude was a freak. If anyone has an occult temple it is him.

4. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm not defensive at all. I want the actual charges to be recognized and not discounted because of some seas an eastern building from the orient (yes the middle east can also be referred to as the orient) and declares they had an active temple to an ancient god of child sacrifice.

The guy is evil enough that we don't have make up stuff about him.

5. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Occam's razor. In Las Vegas I saw a giant Pyramid with a huge light shooting to the sky. It could be a time traveling pharoh came to the modern world to rekindle his empire, or maybe it's just a theme to make the rubes loose with the cash. Which is more likely?

Who is the temple you are going to show me dedicated to? I'm not saying it's not a temple. I'm saying I have no factual basis for determining whether it is or isnt, I doubt your credentials WRT occult temples. I haven't seen any evidence, and historically people looking for Satanists turn up a lot of false positives. Who told you it was an occult temple? How many confirmed temples to Moloch have you been inside? Loosing your temper at the slightest challenge to your occult authority only makes me more suspicious of what this really is.

Human beings have plenty of capacity for evil. You don't REQUIRE supernatural BS to explain this POS. He's a gross, pervy sicko who turned to sex with children because he had control issues and couldn't be intimate with someone he couldn't dominate, and his brain was fixated by rejection when he first hit puberty. Making him out to be Alastair Crowley only serves to make him seem less sad, pathetic, and damaged. He's a weirdo in a trenchcoat touching himself and little children in the park, not Darth Vader.

#585 Ottomaton, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    joshuaao, mdrowe00, CometsWin and 3 others like this.
  6. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Go ahead and show me a temple of Moloch.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You asserted all of that. I just pointed out the moloch temple. Rich people are into occult stuff cause it adds spice to events. This has been going on since the victorian era and likely before. Study up on the occult before you go writing everything off. Yeah the guy probably did have some child rape temple. Dunno why it has to be made right wing when it isn't a partisan issue.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

maybe the rape is the sacrifice... or deflowering. Who knows. I just know the dude has a temple with owls. Occam's razor says moloch. I have yet to see a more plausible theory about the owl temple. Moloch stands as that is a common occult image for him.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

i did? unless you have a more plausible reason for an owl temple on rape island.

10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Exactly. If someone created a formula for creating a conspiracy theory, tying it to an ancient occult is a foundation.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

A building with Moorish looking architecture and an owl means it's a temple of Moloch?

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

No he is a blackmailing billionaire.. Not a typical pervert. You are blind to it I guess. Read up on him before you dismiss me as a satanic panic person. I never said anything about satan. This is occult all the way though. Moloch is represented by an owl. Occams razor says whatever you put into a gold statue and on a temple... well that is what you worship. The owl represents moloch in common occult symbology. It isn't that hard to see that.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

The gold dome is suggestive of worship. So are the gold statues. It looks like a mosque or synagogue but owls? Yup moloch temple. OR cosplaying one but it definitely is occultic in design. Dismiss it though and act like the world isn't full of occult practices. Nope never. Especially a normal guy like epstein.

14. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

You act like NXIVM wasn't a thing.

dachuda86 likes this.
  15. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

So the Washington Mutual/Chase bank at 59 and Buffalo Speedway used to have as huge gold dome on top. It was even more or less the same shape. Was that an occult temple?

Maybe you could show me a few of these other occult temples, because Google returns a bunch of stuff that looks very much like old churches.

I'd also be interested, do you think all these occult practices actually contact supernatural forces who work on behalf of the occultists?

16. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Does the alumni statue at Columbia University also show that it's a place of Moloch worship? What about the National Cathedral with the Owl Gargoyle in Washington DC?

What about the Golden owl on the clock in London?

What about the Golden Owl Statue in the city of Leeds? Is that a Moloch city?

What color is the dome at the temple in Israel? What color is the dome of state capitol of Colorado?

What about the university of Notre Dame?

What about the state capitol of Georgia?

Having an owl and Gold Dome doesn't make it a temple of Mordoch.

17. Ottomaton

Supporting Member

That guy was basically David Koresh with an MLM.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That was a sex Cult in the guise of self help, right?

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

So according to Occum's Razor the National Cathedral in DC is actually a temple of Moloch?

Nook likes this.
  20. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Whatever you dachudadoo, don't look at the back of the $1 bill...your head might explode...
    [​IMG]

I heard that the president paid for his tower with a stack of these...
    [​IMG]