1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

True and unless there are answers for this it will deteriorate further

Nook likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

check out this youtube channel because I had no idea we'd get such a close up of the island so soon.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGF4cH9t6SgF5e4OELMbDjg/videos

Numerous videos of drone footage of Bill's favorite vacation spot... some take aways:
    • First, the sad thing is it's not even that nice for a billionaire. It just looks like there was something else going on here if this is a destination. Well, we do know there was... child rape and blackmail videos of elites. Oh and Moloch worship. That temple and its owls were already noted long ago.
    • Second, there is plenty of occult imagery to be seen. There is a sun dial and a compass in addition to the temple which was said to have had its gold dome taken off in a hurricane. The temple also had owl statues, IE moloch worship theories which tie into the underage fertility ritual theories.
    • Third, one video shows scaffolding in the moloch temple. Then later you can see people boarded up his Molloch Temple after this guy started putting videos out. There are wrapped mattresses in his temple where the internal scaffolding has been moved from the inside to the outside from a previous video. Perhaps FBI wrapped evidence and is keeping some of it there because it is climate controlled. Dunno why else you'd see that.
    • Fourth, there is a video of the feds actually investigating the island on this channel. Who is this guy filming?
    • Fifth, some people said there is a shack leading to an underground system... I don't see it. I see in electrical room, but interestingly I see some underground electrical conduits have been completely scrapped.
    • Sixth, the field in the middle. What is it? A football field?
    Let me know if yall see anything else in the videos. Here are a few:

JumpMan likes this.
  3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

That is amazing....

DD

4. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Again, as a reminder, this is the president of the United States, with his own links to epstein, suggesting questions to reporters he'd like them ask about a predecessor's links to epstein.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

trump attempts to distance himself from his retweeting conspiracy theories...

6. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

It was just a retweet bro...

7. NewRoxFan

LOL... but trump's people, and the courts, have already determined trump's tweets are official statements.

8. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I love how Trump retweeting is all some people can manage to focus in...

9. Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dude needs to adjust the settings on his drone for smoother videos.

dachuda86 likes this.
  10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Is this a satirical thing? I made the mistake before of missing satire.

Nook and B-Bob like this.
  11. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Reminds me of 9/11, when the entire U.S. military failed to protect the Pentagon from a passenger airliner, even though they had 34 minutes after the second plane hit in New York. 100% failure to do something very obvious. F'ing idiots.

Sad that these true official stories reveal how much our valued institutions are sometimes 100% failures.

dachuda86 likes this.
  12. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

It's the real deal, sadly.

dachuda86 likes this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

That is sad. So they are going with the occult angle now? If they were trying to hide their 'evidence' of anything other than a conspiracy theory, that blew it.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You do realize the dude had a moloch temple.... This is not a theory. There are pics.

15. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Oh yes, very scary stuff. These Moloch worshipers are frightening.

As scary as a temple dedicated to an ancient Canaanite god might be, how many have you seen to know? Could it not be a collection of some sort?

Please forgive any typos in my posts. My hands are shaking so horribly because there are Molochian cultists controlling our nation and economy.

#575 FranchiseBlade, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
    Nook and KingCheetah like this.
  16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I didn't say that. Just saying he has a temple that had moloch statues. dunno why you seem so defensive of the freak.

[​IMG]

#576 dachuda86, Aug 13, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  17. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

I'm with Dachuda on that. Why dismiss the fact that he might be an occultist? Having a temple goes a wee bit beyond "collector" level interest.

dachuda86 likes this.
  18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

How do you guys determine it is a temple to Moloch, as opposed to Baal or Set or something.

To me, it kind of looks like a room in one of those themed sex hotels - The Egyptian Room - "ravish your Tween like Moses parting the Red Sea." l But I'm not an expert on ancient Cannanite temple planning. Any of you ancient Cananites feel free to chime in.

One thing I learned growing up in the 80s is that sheltered Midwest evangelicals see Satan and Satan worship everywhere. It's almost pareidolia, usually a reflection of their own fear of the world. I spend months spinning Zoso in reverse in reverse on my record player, and to this day, I could never quite make out my marching orders from Satan.

19. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

You probably think this is true. You should try the Onion. At least it's funny.

JuanValdez likes this.
  20. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

[​IMG]

"So who's this guy again? Moloch? "