1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

jeffrey epstein

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Feb 7, 2019.

1. mick fry

mick fry Member

Some others were frequent flyers on the sex plane.

2. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Hmm, interesting...

FranchiseBlade and red like this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

We didn't put Bush cabinet on trial for all the damage they did to the nation. That was all in plain sight.

What makes you think people want to know all the ugly shiet captains of our industries pull off in the shadows?

4. Newlin

Newlin Member

This involves a mysterious suicide/murder, many famous people, and a sex plane. People are going to be interested in this.

5. Redfish81

Redfish81 Member

Not shocked at all.

Congress has been paying off their sexual harassment accusers with our money and won't release the list of congressman involved. Our government was and still is full of scumbags from top to bottom. Of course they will off the man they used to get their under age play toys.

Anyone involved should rot in prison. I don't care whether they have an R or a D next to their name. They should be charged with sex trafficking and racketeering for running a criminal enterprise out of their government offices. They charged one of the scumbags from the whole Barry Seal coverup with racketeering for smuggling drugs while being a big shot prosecutor in Arkansas.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

They're all f**king in on it. Trump, the Clintons, Prince Andrew, whoever else. I'm sure a quarter of DC is in on it.

Hell, I have it on pretty good record that John McCain was a serial rapist. That'll never be told since he's dead, but I believe my sources.

The government is a joke. Once you get far enough into an inner circle, you're good to go.

It's time to start sending never politicians to Washington. That won't stop it all, but it's a start. I urge voters to look into candidate's backgrounds and be open in discussing them.

I'm voting Andrew Yang. F*** it.

I don't know if I've ever been more angry and disgruntled with our government.

7. Two Sandwiches

If someone got to him in prison, you can bet your ass his house is clean...

Rocket River and B-Bob like this.
  8. biff17

biff17 Member

His house was searched when he was arrested.

Can you get anymore info on this from your source?

9. Two Sandwiches

I don't know anyone with valuable info, I just know someone that would know on the McCain thing.

I'd imagine it depends on who you trust on the house. The right people could have planted agents to rid the house of evidence.

10. biff17

biff17 Member

That's to bad.

Was really hoping to dig deeper into this.

11. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Does Epstein have any family at risk from outside threats?
    Who are the beneficiaries of his estate, though I've already read the civil suit lawyers are trying to get his assets frozen.

Read Epstein's Wikki page it 's really interesting. He was a rock star at Bear Stearns until he got fired. His first firm was basically monetary bounty hunters... that puts him in with the Security Services people as early as 1981. He was a rogue on the edge of financial crime his whole life.

B-Bob likes this.
  12. NewRoxFan

LOL, trump must be getting worried... pushes out retweets of sketchy stuff to distract the attention away...

13. NewRoxFan

14. biff17

biff17 Member

He is really losing it.

I am beginning to think he might not make it until 20/20.

BigM likes this.
  15. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Trump has no impulse control, retweeting random conspiracy guy Terrence's video blaming the Clintons. This will bring this discussion mainstream.

16. NewRoxFan

eh, senator cruz?

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yeah and was accused and sued for raping a 13 year old that conveniently went away during the 2016 election.

Trump is a pedophile...no doubt.

DD

No Worries likes this.
  18. Xenon

Xenon Contributing Member

Don't worry guys AG Barr is on it.

Btw, its pure coincidence that Barr's father hired Epstein as a private school math teacher when he had no degree.

FranchiseBlade and B-Bob like this.
  19. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Now I can finally breath a sign of relief knowing justice will prevail and anyone involved will be held accountable.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  20. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

So much for giving Epstein immunity to testify against Trump and other Washington bigs. Yeah, he killed himself one or two days after the New said he was on a suicide watch. I guess that will be a lesson for other potential witnesses against the political and business elite.
    Trump of course, points the finger at Clinton, just to warn that if he goes down so do a lot of Democrats.