1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Big Brother 21

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DreamShook, Jun 26, 2019.

1. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

boy casting picked so real winners this year. so far it's been a horrible season.

2. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Yep. I watch this with my girlfriend because she likes it. I told her after the last episode that I may have to stop watching. The group in charge are all unlikable. It seems they shot themselves in the foot tonight though. I hope the Asian girl and her boyfriend flip sides then it might be interesting.

VooDooPope likes this.
  3. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I was going to totally give up on the season and delete my season pass until that vote last night. First interesting thing that's happened all season. Plus that stupid camp comeback is finally done.

4. PhiSlammaJamma

It's a house of morons. Could they be any more stupid and it's only been 4 weeks.

-Aqua Man reveals the secret alliance to Sam and that Sam isn't in it. Oops. lol.
    -The Black Widow alliance of woman cracked in less than an hour and blew up.
    - Cliff, our own native, reveals everything he knows to the camera, while the house listens in at the door.
    -Julie is asked to promote camp comeback as the most shocking thing ever, and oh really, it's the same damn thing, 4 people get evicted and one returns. It's so shocking.
    - The Black kids only goal was to play the perfect game, and he's the first one out, twice. Tears.
    -The Blonde lesbian makes a decision, and then changes her mind almost instantly each and every time f'ing everything up while she's at it. She's the only one who was going to keep her power a secret, and then just reveals it to the wrong people for no apparent reason whatsoever. They already trusted her.
    -The Asian girl cracking the alliance is now on the outside of the group she confided in.
    -Sam's life volume is annoyingly high, he's too nice, and you can predict what he's going to do. But's let's one up the volume with the broadway gay. And sadly, these are two most likeable players as it turns out.
    -The Black girl thinks everything is about her and refuses to be involved. But I did think it was funny when she picked Sam over Nicole to win it. At least she has a mind of her own even if it's dull and selfish.
    -The good looking guy hooks up with the wrong girl and switches realizing she's annoying, and not really that hot without the makeup Then jacks up a mysterious vote for no apparent reason at all, set ups Nicole to be outed as the vote, and then votes to keep her in the house the same week.
    -The alliance of greatful 8 turns on two of it's own, and really, for what reason, to add more enemies.

It's about as stupid as stupid gets in there. I understand that people slip up, but not this much, with so much money on the line. It's been a terrible season. The mistakes aren't even interesting because nobody is smart enough to take advantage.

5. body slam

body slam Member

go Cliff, go Cliff

6. PhiSlammaJamma

Cliff added lots of drama this week by simply winning. Good looking guys plan was idiotic, but even worse was the blonde now twice having told her enemies about her power inspite of the fact she stated she would never let anyone know. Dumb. And more dumb. Now Cliff's entire team could know her power, and he's your number one enemy. But expecting he will win the POV, that's just Russian roulette. He's so full of himself he's way overthinking.

Ultimately, the powers may save the two bro's this week, but I respect Cliff for doing exactly what you are supposed to do. Put your enemies on the block.

Still don't understand why they continue to make plays on the assumption that someone will win the HOH when that is pretty random. For example, making plays with Nicole in case Nicole wins, but Nicole has never even come close to winning an HOH so why are you telling her everything. He just should have said, there is a powerful group that saved you, and if you do our bidding this week, we'll keep you safe, but if you don't, we'll put you right back on the block, so here's what you are going to do. Keep her clueless, get her to do your bidding, and let fear drive it. If she doesn't willing go along, who cares, then you never had her anyway, which by the way, they clearly do not.

7. cardpire

cardpire Member

cliff makes the top 5 dumbest moves ever list. mind-blowing. couldve made no "deal" with her, and at worst case, he'd be in the exact same spot but the power would be flushed out. that's not even taking into consideration that he just put one of his allies up for no reason.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

Cliff blew it. He really didn't gain anything. First, he has absolutely no reason to trust Jack and Bromance, or the alliance that just threw him out of the house because, it's so simple, they just threw you out dummy.

He also has no reason to believe the blonde will use her power to save him, or keep him around as an ally, because A) she just proved she's greedy about her power and B) she changes her mind on a whim every week anyhow. It may work out for him because that alliance is so stupid they may just adopt him, but it wasn't mathematically or an emotionally sound decision. All he has now is a prayer because the rebel alliance is pissed off at him too. I do believe the blonde will consider him an ally, but that may not go very far.

And yep, he could have easily gotten her out of the house this week or Jack, stayed strong with the rebels, and then let the cards fall where they may. The blonde is really easy to manipulate. You get that group down to 5 and everybody has a fighting chance.

VooDooPope and hieuytran like this.
  9. Chilly_Pete

Chilly_Pete Contributing Member

Stopped watching. The bullying was too much.

10. Agent94

Agent94 Member

Cliff didn't have the numbers. The others know there is an alliance of six, but they seem to be hanging on to them instead of fighting against them. Kathryn and Jessica were voting with the six shooters, so Cliff did what he had to do to live another day. This is the dumbest season I've seen.

VooDooPope likes this.
  11. cardpire

cardpire Member

he could've backstabbed her or told her to do what she wanted. she may not have even used the power. and if she did he'd be in the same spot he is now, with the power removed from the game. he chose a mindblowingly idiotic route.

12. PhiSlammaJamma

The six need to hold it together. There's no reason for them to fight each other now over stupid stuff like winning a competition. Analyse get it together.

I understand why Micky is acting like a dick to the blonde Kat, just to gain separation, but he seems to have taken that too far so I can't really root for him anymore. I almost feel sorry for Kat now even though she has to be as annoying a shiot. And as dumb as a rock. But being a dick like Micky is doesn't work. You need separation. If someone likes you, they will like you regardless of the dick moves you make. That's a fact. There's no way to remove himself from the situation so he just has to be nice to her and that isn't happening. But in general, he is coming off as over the top guy. Not unlike how Aquaman is coming off. Both have some heart and you can see that, but they are presenting it all wrong. To kats credit, she hasn't gotten jealous, because I know that would be my reaction and I would be trying to do everything to undermine Holly's relationship. Yet, she befriended Holly. And that is really hard to do in that situation. Really hard. And Holly befriended her. Makes no logical sense unless Holly dumps Mitch. Then you have some girl power working.

My rooting interest is now 100% with Holly even though she is dating Micky. Thought she made the right move this week.

13. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Jackson/Miche is a roid-head btw and it's not just because he has a literal square head. He whispered to Jack that he took trenbolone and Jack kind of waved it off like let's not talk about it. He was also taking unprescribed high doses of xanax before entering the house which is probably responsible for all his anger fits since he's detoxing. Yelled at Holly that he wasn't getting enough compliments. Yelled at her for not wanting to bone under the sheets in front of the cameras because she was starting to feel uncomfortable. Yells at her for everything and belittles the hell out of her. He made himself a have-not last week, realized he couldn't last, so he started snacking in the showers and the bathrooms. Production found out but he told them he had a eating disorder because he was a fat kid growing up they caved and gave him every food he wanted, including a bajillion watermelons. He drinks straight from every drink carton and puts it back in the fridge. He yells at other housemates if they eat at odds hours most likely because the guy is always hungry as hell and doesn't want to be tempted to lose his abs (he yelled at Holly when she joked that he lost them). Guy is just a repugnant individual. Not to mention all the racist stuff...

14. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Where is all the racist stuff coming from, the feeds? I don't think I've seen anything from the actual show. What's happening?

15. PhiSlammaJamma

I don't watch the feeds. And there's really not been any racism on the CBS network we see other than the look of having the first three out sitting there all together as minorities. From the CBS perspective it all looked like normal gameplay and just how the cookies crumbled. Ovi was caught up in dumb move by the house, the girl Kemi thought she was the center of the universe so she didn't even play hard, and while the black guy played, he kept losing. The Asian girl was blowing up alliances. My gut feeling is that whatever is happening on the feeds is likely over reaction and the linking of actions together that would normally not be linked together, but I have honestly no idea about the racism or the steroids because CBS isn't showing that. That's my gut feeling.

#35 PhiSlammaJamma, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  16. PhiSlammaJamma

I just watched the rice pudding joke, and in my opinion that was not racist or bigoted action on the part of Jack. Everyone was throwing out pudding references, his was the second, all he said was "rice pudding", and while his comment was clearly directed at the Asian girl, don't think he was trying to slander the race. In fact, I don't think anyone in the area considered it racist. It just came out. He didn't follow that up with anything that would indicate he was a racist or bigot.

17. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I was pulling for Sam but voting with Nick kind of sealed his fate. Nick is probably the main target but he's not doing himself any favors by sticking with a sinking ship. He needs back-to-back veto and HOH wins in the worst way. I'm okay with most people except Mickey

BamBam likes this.
  18. body slam

body slam Member

I'm curious what all hit the fan eviction day.

19. PhiSlammaJamma

They will show all of the drama on Sunday. It wasn''t aired Thursday because they had to time to put it on tv. However, they did say that Sam supposedly had convinced the house to keep him by mid day by throwing kat and Christie under bus ( Christie wants couples out and is focused on miche and Holly) , but then on eviction night they still voted Sam out unanimously.

Also of note, that Chick on the stupid Love Island is hot: A Jessica Biel clone.

20. PhiSlammaJamma