1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Riley saved him from Bosh.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by treyk3, Jul 7, 2019.

1. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Being saved in this instance is based on hindsight . Bosh was a perfect fit, his health was unlucky and popped up in his first year in the contract. Hence, Riley saved us. I believe acquiring each player listed could have been viewed as a great move at the time.

Butler is tbd and Russ is unlikely. The title once again saves who will save morey from a potential error. Not a for sure mistake but a possible and maybe even likely mistake. I, in no way expect Westbrook to end up here and am personally rooting for Riley or Cuban to swoop in.

AroundTheWorld and HP3 like this.
  2. HP3

HP3 Member

Alright, thats fair.

AroundTheWorld and treyk3 like this.
  3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

don't forget the Lakers veto trade.

This dude has been saved from so many obvious mishaps

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I get the sentiment of sometimes you just gotta go for it.

Crazily, Morey has gotten lucky in so many deals by them getting nixed.

5. xaos

xaos Member

I second this

@BeardNation13 on this site doesn't make sense. Nonstop negative crap.

HP3 and Plowman like this.
  6. Reeko

Reeko Member

he valued Melo tho...not once, but three times even after it was clear he was washed in OKC

Is it gonna be a thing now where every questionable/bad decision made by Morey will be primarily due to Tilman?

kjayp and J.R. like this.
  7. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

I am realistic, I call it like it is. You want all of us to be delusional and just say Rockets will win the Championship every year?

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/so-how-much-do-we-win-by-tonight.298688/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/rockets-will-win-game-2.298212/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/what-will-carmelos-per-be.293080/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/well-win-it-all-this-year.292993/

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/index.php?threads/the-how-would-you-like-your-crow-served-thread.292381/

I'll try. I see no reason why the Rockets will not win the NBA Championship. Our roster is good enough. We have the best player in the world, the best GM in the world and best rotation 1-10.

8. HP3

HP3 Member

Lol why is it that someone calls you someone out for being whiny on this board it automatically means they want you to be super positive. No it just means they want you to stop posting constant negative garbage in every thread, every time.

Plowman likes this.
  9. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

This is going to sound incredibly harsh, but if someone has never played organized basketball at a competitive level and they also happen to be the GM of a professional team, it’s hard to scout out talent. The “known” guys such as stars are much easier to see, and then just hoping that they fit. He has never considered chemistry and there’s a reason for that

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Lol it might be time to go outside and reevaluate life.

Concerned for u. Home grown b**** vibes ain't healthy.

11. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

I see Kevin McHale is coaching again.