1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Ryan Russillo] I would never say anything if I wasn't 100% sure, but CP3 wants out.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rasheed, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Mr Chuck Norris

Lmao you’re a damn fool

Blatz likes this.
  2. YOLO

YOLO Member

people didn't believe kyrie and kawhi wanted out? what?? of course people did. those were both clear examples of players unhappy.

luckyman76 and vlaurelio like this.
  3. Mr Chuck Norris

nope stop your damage control. Stay in the fire, you got trolled. Idiot.

Blatz and luckyman76 like this.
  4. chensu98

chensu98 Member

I feel terrible for Chris Paul though because he just wants to win :(

I'm not trying to start stuff, but does this seem similar to Lin-Harden?

5. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

He’s been with ESPN for a LONG time. Frequent Bill Simmons guest lately. I actually don’t hate most of his basketball takes, but he is pretty arrogant and douchey.

He makes it pretty clear he hates watching Harden, but I’d say of all of “those guys” he makes sure to say how great he thinks he is, that he deserves all the top MVP discussions year to year, he just dislikes the isolation game so much.

Mathloom likes this.
  6. Lurch

Lurch Live Wilder.

Russillo is big about honoring the truth and not spreading bad information. If you listen to him you can tell he’s an SVP protege. I never understand the hate he gets.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  7. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

[​IMG]

CVcrew and BallSoHarden like this.
  8. mig0s

mig0s Member

Even if CP3 wants out, no team can/would take his contract lol

9. backwardhead

backwardhead Member

I appreciate your compassion for CP3 but he is in the best situation of his playing career. He's one of the highest payed players in the league playing alongside one of the greatest scorers in the history of the game. He needs to quite blaming others and look at himself.

I feel for JH. He seems like he genuinely loves the game of basketball and wants to win also. I put our problems on Pringles.

D-rock and Verbal Christ like this.
  10. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOF confirmed

luckyman76 and harold bingo like this.
  11. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

THANK YOU!! James Harden is a generational player in his prime who was paired up with Paul who was in the twilight of his career because Harden just needed a LITTLE help. Instead Paul has been limited by injuries, is a part time player, has played well below his career averages while here and is THE HIGHEST PAYED PLAYER ON THE TEAM!! Im with you the empathy should be aimed at Harden not Paul. Harden has gone above and beyond the call of duty while carrying this team, he just cant find a consistent complimentary star that actually shows up when the game is on the line.

D-rock, luckyman76 and beard4life like this.
  12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

what wacky off season.

J Sizzle likes this.
  13. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

No.

Lin at his best wasn’t even close to as good as the winding down era of CP3.

14. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

No, because Lin can't play basketball.

luckyman76 likes this.
  15. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Someone must have posted this....sorry if I missed it?

https://www.chron.com/sports/rocket...n-Russillo-hates-Houston-Rockets-13817910.php

Ryen Russillo didn't pull any punches about the Rockets on his ESPN podcast this week. After proclaiming himself to be "the least biased there is," Russillo unleashed both barrels on the Rockets.

"I can't stand the Rockets," Russillo said. "I will root against them no matter who's playing against them. I am admitting my bias right now. I am telling you, I'm not rooting for your team."

Russillo often has voiced his displeasure with James Harden's style of play although he says the Rockets star would get his vote for MVP, if he had one

Granted, you can separate opinion from what the truth might be, but it's hard to listen to this guy about CP3. He's either being fed garbage by someone who knows he'll help grind that ax, or helping perpetuate someone else's story.

D-rock, luckyman76, Deuce and 2 others like this.
  16. vick

vick Member

Cp3 contract can be traded for other bad contracts. Then Morey would ruin Rockets future by using future #1 picks to get rid of the bad contracts. Like in a bad marriage, sometimes its cheaper to stay married. Either way, it could be a loooog unpleasant year for the Rockets this year. Oh yea they need some coaches also.

17. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I'll bet its true.

18. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

Do you know him personally?

19. thedreamsteam

thedreamsteam Member

There is a difference between saying something truthful and hearing something from someone else and calling it true.

20. lurgar

lurgar Member

Time for a name change. I suggest "logicbadlee"