1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Austin Rivers: Rumors about CP3 & Harden "Fake News"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by justtxyank, Jun 19, 2019.

1. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

2. IBTL

IBTL Member

This whole thing feels like a ruse to get cp3 to LA.

I hate to be fake news but there are entities and espn folks that prop lakers. It seems pretty obvious.

If you listen to LA radio or LA buzz the classic conversation is lakers getting this guy or that guy for peanuts. Their expectation is teams just lay down and this cp3 thing feels more like projecting. That said here again they got someone in ad

Patience, BigMaloe, JayGoogle and 8 others like this.
  3. BeardNation13

BeardNation13 Member

We need to get Austin Rivers LOCKED UP

4. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

5. BaselineFade

BaselineFade Member
    Supporting Member

Its hard not to like Austin. Thanks for posting this.

6. treyk3

treyk3 Member

He went from one of my least favorite players to one of the most like-able guys during the Harden era.

I wish him nothing but success in his career.

7. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Stephen A faints

juanm34 and ClutchFam like this.
  8. juanm34

juanm34 Member

PR damage control....making a case to Morley to lock him up......

9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

More from Austin Rivers: I want to be back

10. Denovo

Denovo Member

Ive become a fan of his. Would’ve liked to see him have a slightly larger role. His first step is ridiculously quick and he’s not afraid of the big moment. He should be more aggressive on offense for us.

11. Reeko

Reeko Member

let’s believe that guys are leaking to Vince fcking Goodwill tho who nobody knows and who has never broken a story in his life

Do I believe that everything’s all good with the organization? No.

Do I believe that CP3 would be upset if he was traded to the Lakers tomorrow? No.

Do I believe that things are as bad as loser Goodwill claims via his trash sources? HELL NO

jch1911, ROXTXIA, BigMaloe and 6 others like this.
  12. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Our off season drama, full of secrets, lies, and conspiracy theories continues as usual. Between the Rockets and Texans we could make our own soap opera called "Secrets and Lies in H-Town". Maybe a more southern title would be better, like "What a Load of Horse ****".

#12 deb4rockets, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  13. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

If he'd have played game 1, who knows how the series would have played out. Might have even been a sweep in our favor.

Denovo and BHannes2BHonest like this.
  14. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

We're in Day 3 of "Rockets In Disarray" sports headlines. Role players are now being asked to comment on the "feud." Is this going to continue until free agency begins? What a smear campaign.

thedreamsteam likes this.
  15. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

As a rocket? Or in prison? Because like a year ago 99% chance the answer is prison, but today it's more likely a rocket.

16. lionaire

lionaire Member

Rivers clearly has no filter but people are still refuting this report even after being denounced by several people. "Of course he's gonna say that, he's their teammate!" Well he also threw Harden under the bus just last week.

17. Rasheed

Rasheed Member

Austin Rivers is PURE

18. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

They tried this with Zion.

When it was revealed that the Pels got the first pick they immediately started talking about the possibility that Zion could return to Duke instead of play for such a poorly run franchise and that maybe he could threaten that to get to his way to the Knicks.

It's so obvious that they tried to speak this into existence, saying that perhaps him or someone on his team would make this happen and Zion's dad or something immediately shot it down.

19. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

This is a pretty good summation. Close to my own, although mine involves more four-letter words, f-bombs and such (not allowed here, their absence thus explained).

Reeko likes this.
  20. House Rockets

House Rockets Member

Anybody else notice that all of this crap started after Daryl Morey got on the radio and said we are the favorite in the west? Immediately afterwards these feud rumors have been constant in an effort to scare free agents from Houston. Smells like LA Bull$#!+.