1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VINCENT GOODWILL FRAUD!! (EXPOSED)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jun 18, 2019.

1. cyberx

cyberx Member

CP wouldn't HATE it if he was traded. But asking for a trade and being OK with one if it were to happen are different things. I think this dude just took a small nothing into something massive looking for a big break.

2. tc0330

tc0330 Member

hes 34 and getting paid $159mil. brotha needs to sack the f*ck up and make it work. if thats not a big break idk what is.

3. Game7

Game7 Member

People saying he would be fired if he actually wrote that tweet...BR is just a sh!tty aggregate website. Any of us could write for them. It’s a garbage platform for garbage “writers.”

4. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

The ironically named Vincent Goodwill.

I wonder if Harvard rescinded his admission, too!

#24 Carl Herrera, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  5. ball king23

ball king23 Member

cringe when seen the tweet and post and video

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

7. macan

macan Member

Harden must be banging this dude's wife

Dacamel likes this.
  8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

So he basically exaggerated what he source said. Open to a trade is not the same as a trade demand.

9. Badnewsbiran

Badnewsbiran New Member

imagine being a reporter and saying some foul stuff like that...

10. basketballholic

Now @cyberx,

You know what you just said ain't right.

Here's the facts. And this has always been the facts of the Cp3 situation.

1. Both sides are committed to each other. The contract size and Cp3's status as a future Hall of Famer and being involved in the players union seals it.

2. If Cp3 wants out he'll have to arrange the deal himself. He'd likely want to go back to LA and probably the Lakers. So it'd have to be at a time when the Lakers wanted him and had what Houston wanted to get the deal done. And he would have to ask to be dealt.

3. He would hate it if he wasn't asking for a trade and we dumped him on some basketball Siberia like Cleveland. Paul is on the last quarter of his career. He would hate being marooned on a non- contender. Don't say he wouldn't hate it. That's blatantly false! He would. And he'd work to destroy our reputation with other players too.

You're spreading misinformation now. Sheesh. "Wouldn't hate it if he was traded" my left hiney cheek. Please stop with that bologna. You have too much reputation here to float the simpletons here a turd and I'm not going to let you get by with it. Keep it honest.

Ramo$e likes this.
  11. foggy94

foggy94 Member

I think you're the only person who read it like that. I don't think anybody is thinking CP is fine with a trade to Cleveland.

12. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

If you’re information wasn’t so obviously fake, nobody would even put up with you.

Why are you telling others to keep it honest? It’s hypocritical.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I see no Goodwill here.

14. Dacamel

Dacamel Member

Harden has not come out and said a word yet. So there has to be something going on. Harden and CP could easily be seen at dinner by TMZ and then this would chill out a bit.

15. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Ryan Russillo was in the SVP sports center last night. Not that I’ve ever thought of him as some amazing insider but apparently he’s good decent inside info in the NBA??

He was very adamant, to the point he was like “im live on sports center, would t be saying this if it wasn’t true”.... and confirmed exactly what you are saying. Are you Ryan Russillo? Lol.

He basically said that both sides are correct and the deny deny is semantics and the VG side isn’t as strong as he’s made out... but indeed CP3 DOES NOT like playing with Harden or in this system and would be happy to be traded.

16. basketballholic

Cp3 is not fine with a trade anywhere. I mentioned the extreme in Cleveland to make my point. He dont want Orlando Chicago NY TOR or anywhere else either. To say he wouldn't hate a trade is blatantly false. Chris is a very particular man. He's a perfectionist He has one singular goal in his mind and that is to win championships. And we're too close to doing that for him to start over somewhere else.

Would he accept a trade to play with Lebron???? Yes, he probably would provided Lebron had another sidekick, which Lebron now does. But the Lakers have no way to bring cp3 in after the AD deal. And he and Lebron know it.

Paul made his choice. We also made our choice. The two sides are married. And we cannot just dump him. It would kill our reputation with other elite players. Harden would want out because he'd immediately realize our days of recruiting other superstars is over. And we couldn't get great value for Paul anyways unless somebody had cap space to take him in without sending back any big crappy contracts.

The whole idea that we would ever just dump Cp3 without him wanting to go.... is a farce. It's blatantly false. We will never trade cp3 unless he's agreeable to going. And cp3 won't be agreeable to going unless he's going to a championship caliber team most likely in LA.

That's why I'm speaking out. The narrative about trading cp3 is #fakenews and has been from the moment it started. And @cyberx knows that. His post was misinforming.

#36 basketballholic, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    JoeBarelyCares likes this.
  17. basketballholic

Oh really now.......?

What info have i presented that was fake?

Name it or zip it.

18. foggy94

foggy94 Member

Yes, obviously.

19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

As a source they were extremely unreliable.

So yes, for more than a good reason.

luckyman76 likes this.
  20. jamisonrocket

jamisonrocket Member

Kevin Iole tweeted some borderline racist stuff when Ruiz beat Joshua and he still has a job. We live in an era of hot takes. Most writers now care more about a witty punchline then quality posts (info)

Mazulis likes this.