1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CHRIS PAUL REFUTES BULLSH** - Yahoo! Article: Chris Paul wants out of Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sajan, Jun 18, 2019.

1. biff17

biff17 Member

Did he say Paul was asking for a trade and the relationship was irreparable?

harold bingo and jcf like this.
  2. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

No he did not. That's what I'm saying, thats the part that is wrong

3. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

This is what I've been saying. Twitter is a cesspool. Nobody knows Jack. The people who are in the know have no reason to tell us nobodies. Just sit tight and wait for things to happen. It's better to just doubt everything than to reject the "news" you don't like and accept the ones you like because it really is impossible to tell what's real and not anymore.

4. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

That is absolutely NOT their job.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

its definitely part of it whether intentional or not

jcmoon likes this.
  6. BasketMAD

BasketMAD Member

So how is negative press good? Sounds like you're just comforting yourself.

7. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

2cents Badwill.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  8. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

They didn't deny the report. Just because it's news to See Pee Three and Daryl doesn't mean that See Pee Three doesn't want out!

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

SO CP3 was denying that his relationship was unsalveagable, the trade demands, or both?

10. jcf

jcf Member

Maybe that means something or maybe he didn't feel the need to write a thesis.

11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Close the thread. There are no rumors to spin into how terrible we are and how the sky is falling.

Lock it up!

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, one fact he can’t deny is that his play has gotten worse.

13. Fantasma Negro

Was hoping it was true so he could
    [​IMG]

14. CALI_MOST_WANTD

Media wants the Lakers to win so much next year that they spreading rumors around to kill our chemistry so they can.

thedreamsteam likes this.
  15. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/19/austin-rivers-chris-paul-james-harden-fake-news-houston-rockets/

Austin Rivers tells TMZ Sports ... the reported rift between his Houston Rockets teammates, Chris Paul and James Harden, is nothing but a LIE ... saying, "It's just made up news, fake news!"

The NBA world went crazy Tuesday after Yahoo Sports reported the relationship between Paul and Harden has become "unsalvageable"-- with CP3 demanding the Rockets either get rid of "him or me."

So, when we saw Rivers at Craig's in L.A. on Tuesday ... we had to ask if he saw any of the reported drama in the locker room during the 2018-19 season.

"I know NOTHING about any of that," Rivers said ... "I don't know where that's coming from. A lot of fantasy tales being told right now"

He continued to shoot down the report -- "It's definitely not true. I didn't see any issues between any of them. It's just made up news, fake news like most of the stuff you see on these Instagram pages."

When asked if he'd like to play with both guys again, Rivers said ... "Yeah. I'd love to. Both Hall of Fame players."

We also shot James Harden in L.A. on Tuesday night leaving Bootsy Bellows -- but he definitely wasn't in the mood to talk about the alleged drama in Houston.

As for Rivers ... there's more cool stuff -- he gives advice to his old teammate, Anthony Davis, about how to be successful in Los Angeles.

And, he also has a message for LaVar Ball and his family.

D-rock, AroundTheWorld, Vivi and 4 others like this.
  16. dejamike

dejamike Member

My thoughts exactly, I hate to use this as an example but NOLA AD reminds me of Minnesota Kevin Love, I know AD is much better, but in terms of putting up great numbers on a crappy team standpoint, that’s what it reminds me of.

thedreamsteam likes this.
  17. slothy420

slothy420 Paper Street Soap Co.

Yahoo News is Fake News

18. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Yahoo news in general is not tabloid. Somehow, they allow the sports section to be trashy. The only good thing they used to have was Woj's breaking news. And everybody knows that he's very accurate. Everything else was, and is, garbage.

Hakeemtheking and YOLO like this.
  19. J.R.

J.R. Member

Chris Paul: ‘I’ll be in Houston … I’m happy about that’

LOS ANGELES — Rumors and speculation could not touch Chris Paul now — if they ever could — not here, not on a day like this.

The Rockets guard, surrounded by his family in a break in the Go Hoop Day celebrations he co-founded, never seemed more comfortable, more in control, talking about his vision for the event and recognized by the City of Los Angeles for driving it.

He had briefly addressed his place with the Rockets and future between portions of the clinics held on Sunday at Crete Academy. But there was one more point to make.

“I never asked for a trade,” Paul said. “I never demanded a trade.”

He did not seem angry about the reports that he had, in part because he had nearly completed the day’s events on a near-perfect Southern California afternoon. He had stepped away for a place on nearby picnic tables, surrounded by his large family, munching on a plant-based burger from one of the event’s sponsors, Beyond Meat, as Paul completed his 11th day since becoming a vegan.

By then, the day’s celebration of basketball might have made it difficult to get too worked up over the off-season rumor mill. Paul was much more effusive about that cause, but he did briefly address speculation that he wants to leave the Rockets and that there is a rift with star backcourt mate James Harden.

“I’ll be in Houston,” Paul said. “I’m happy about that. I’m very happy about that. I’m good.”

Though there have been reports that Paul’s representatives had asked that he be traded, Rockets general manager Daryl Morey said last week that neither Paul or his representatives requested a trade and denied that there is a rift between Paul and Harden.

When asked on Sunday if he needed to work things out with Harden or the Rockets organization as a whole, Paul was far less specific, but indicated any issues are with ending the season with a loss.

“There’s only team that wins at the end of the year, you know what I mean?” Paul said. “Since I went to Houston, from Day 1, it’s been about winning games. It’s always about winning games.”

[...]

20. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Until I hear CP3 explicitly deny the manboobs rumor, it is confirmed.

( . )( . )