1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jimmy Butler in Houston according to his IG story

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaBeard, May 26, 2019.

1. rockets13champs

Chris Paul is in Las Vegas or LA. Tucker is in France. Harden was with tucker in a pic a couple days ago. Harden needs to take a quick flight back to Houston and talk to Butler

2. treyk3

treyk3 Member

that picture with Tucker was from last year. Tucker didn't have a beard in the picture.

apollo33 and ApacheWarrior like this.
  3. rockets13champs

Look at the comments on this post. Someone said lakers and he said get lost. He’s probably trolling but it also concerns me that he comments to that lakers comment

4. dragonwill

dragonwill Member

I think Harden is in Aisa somewhere now.

5. SinceEverSince

Harden is knee deep in some juicy girl tang now...

RudyTBag and Dacamel like this.
  6. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

C'mon ballers, buy a billboard and recruit Jimmeh. Someone fly a plane and put a 'We Love Jimmy'. Change that 'Be Someone' to 'BeLikeJimmeh'

7. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I really don’t think we stand a chance with Butler. It just makes little sense considering how complicated it gets with salary, trades, and competition. I would say we’re probably not in the top 3 of likeliest destinations, but in all honesty I have no idea what those top 3 would be, besides Philly, though I do feel like he’s hoping to find a better option.

I always hated the Durant move, but it’s similar in the sense that besides staying in OKC, Golden State was really the only option that made sense for him. At the time the Knicks were such a disaster, Boston and San Antonio were really good teams but didn’t have the star personalities that he can relate to, and we didn’t look very competitive after having our worst season in the Harden era.

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

22,500 followers

bmd, ak99999, tc0330 and 1 other person like this.
  9. tc0330

tc0330 Member

stfu dont play with my emotions. please god be real

10. rockets13champs

What the **** are we gonna do? Get Jimmy and trade Chris Paul for Andrew Wiggins

tc0330 likes this.
  11. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Are you the one who keeps advocating for Wiggins? Trust me, you don't want him.

tc0330 and Sean Dr34ms like this.
  12. Vivi

Vivi Member

Time for @rockets13champs to get Wiggins in his fantasy team and have poor results because of him, at that point he'll see the light.

13. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Wiggins still shows some flashes. Hell go watch the last game of the season without KAT out there and you will see that he's still a confident player.

14. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Please make this happen basketball gods