1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

1. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

KD is the new hurdle that lebron has been for every team in the east for the past 15 years. You know that the only way your team will win is if he joins your team. I say we trade Bobby Brown (sign him first), Danuel House, and the rights to Sergio Llull for KD and call it a day.

2. 9baller

9baller Member

I do think we tie it up at 2-2. This team isn't giving up, and being at home will help us get it done. Tip jar contribution if I'm wrong.

juanm34 likes this.
  3. Philter_09

Philter_09 Member

We were within single digits of both games from relatively bad rocket games. We will be fine.

4. Aj-June

Aj-June Member

I think we played not so bad as the 2-0 lead to Warriors might reflect. We should have won at least 1 game but let's not dwell on why we lost. I agree with you that we are likely to level the series 2-2. I am pretty sure we will win the 3rd game but we would need to keep the focus to get the game 4. But totally doable.

5. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Bah stick a fork in it, rockets are done. They cant win 4-5 , get ****ing real homer.

6. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I’m real. You’re illiterate.
    They can win 2 in a row. They’ve done it before.

BeBreezy and Tfor3 like this.
  7. YOLO

YOLO Member

these next 3 days are gonna suck but all GS did was hold serve at home. they did what they're supposed to do. now its the rockets turn

chadyang and Hakeemtheking like this.
  8. topfive

topfive CF OG

It would be poetic justice if we win Game 7 on the road, closing out Oracle Arena with a crucial loss to complete a fold-up by the Warriors.

lw17 and crimsonghost like this.
  9. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

One game at a time. Take care of Saturday convincingly and take that momentum into Monday's victory!

10. biina

biina Member

sorry i dont see it happening.

last season, the warriors got a split in Houston, and rockets look a step behind so far.

Game 1 was the one rockets should have won, with GS having a shorter rest and less time to prepare.The

Playoff are about matchups and the matchups are significantly in GS favor. Rockets have no margin for error but keep making mental errors.

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

last year the rockets were down 2-1 after 3 games. Win saturday and they're in the exact same position. naturally emotions are at an extreme high atm but there's still plenty to play for.

12. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

I still got Rockets in 6.

We would have won G1 if not for the refs, G2 if not for the dirty play Draymond Green did.

Warriors can't beat us without hurting our main players or the help from the refs.

13. biina

biina Member

and Iggy got injured and without his injury, GSW would have likely gone up 3-1. These 2 games so far have shown how important he is to them.

Going into game 3, the pressure will be higher given the possibility of going down 3-0 and Houston doesnt have enough players that can perform under pressure (e.g. last year game 7).

For me, game 2 showed the difference between both teams. Rockets played as well as they could, with contributions from almost everyone and yet were done in by mental lapses and offensive boards. GSW were far from perfect but still got the W, leading the entire game with about 10pts lead for a lot of the second half and turn it on whenever Rockets got close. Final score was closer than the game was - Rockets never looked like winning.

More so GS haven't played to their full capabilities but they are so loaded and proven that a perfect game from rockets alone would not suffice but would still require some help from GS having injuries, losing focus or just having a bad day and I just dont see them losing 2 straight.

The only hope for 2-2 is if the NBA is really crazy about a game 7 but i think the moaning after game 1 killed that option. Now they would rather these series be a sweep and be forgotten than have a situation where the outcome of game 1 becomes pivotal.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

the rockets blew out GS with Iggy. I don't hold all that iggy hearsay stuff. meaningless to me.

Rockets played as well as they could? they got contributions from almost everyone? Are you watching the same games? House and shumpert have been completely awful and pretty much unplayable. nene was solid in his game 1 limited minutes. game 2 not so much. green, we all know his defensive liabilities and it continues to show this entire playoffs. rivers has been the only bright spot off the bench.

lw17 likes this.
  15. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Played like absolute sh*t in all aspect of the game...top to bottom... GOT completely hosed in game 1...and still lost by 10 points combined in Oracle.

Rockets will be tied 2-2 going back to Oracle... I have a feeling these will be boring win.

16. gogispade

gogispade Member

We lost by total of 5 in 2014-15... still got just one at home.

17. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Your a great fan. I believe too. I'm just mad.

juanm34 likes this.
  18. BigBum

BigBum Member

They want to win one game, and finish at 5.

19. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

We haven't shot the ball well in about a month save the first 2 games at home vs Utah. Next game is a must win because we will probably fold in game 4 if we lose game 3.

20. juanm34

juanm34 Member

No HARGOD, no win...