1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barr is dumping 150 years of AG separation of powers to be Trump's B***h

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Apr 12, 2019.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Since you have chosen to dip back into the past to show your criticism of Obama and Holder... I am curious if you will start criticizing trump and his roy cohn, I mean barr? After all... its happening right now. Or, do you just like accusing others of being a hypocrite?

2. crash5179

crash5179 Contributing Member

I’ve said it many times, Trump is a jack ass. Being a jack ass doesn’t mean he is guilty of a crime but just to be on the safe side there was just a two year investigation into collusion that did not finish with a Trump indictment.

I certainly hope Barr is not a Trump puppet, and if he is then he is certainly wrong. Having said that, you and I both know that their is a mountain of evidence pointing towards a conspiracy to remove Trump from office. That certainly doesn’t mean a conspiracy happened.

Dark Rhino, mick fry and Astrodome like this.
  3. NewRoxFan

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was never a fan at how closed Holder and Obama were - they had a close personal relationship that even liberals criticized. But Holder didn't go to the extreme Barr is going to in protecting Trump.

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128392138

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. NewRoxFan

6. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Conspiracy to remove Trump by who? There is zero evidence that Mueller's team were part of a conspiracy that I saw. They were extremely professional and by-the-book based on everything I've seen.

There are members of Congress who have called for removing Trump via impeachment and a wealthy guy on TV who is advising impeachment, but I don't think that amounts to any type of criminal conspiracy.

edwardc likes this.
  7. mick fry

mick fry Member

Majority of the people agree he is a jackass and unpresidential but the extent the left and the deep state has gone to undermine him is unprecedented. If he is truly as corrupt as they say then why are they trying so hard?

8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

How is this any comparison? Did Holder interfere in any investigation of the President? Its any AG's discretion on what to prosecute or not prosecute but what was the coordination between Obama and Holder in any of these cases? Do I need to go find all of the controversial examples of AG prosecutorial discretion under Jeff Sessions or John Ashcroft or Alberto Gonzalez?

Stop with the race card already.

9. crash5179

Steel Dossier paid for by the Clinton’s that was used in obtaining the FISA Warrant’s and a mountain of texts between FBI officials literally talking about working towards removing him. At the end of the day that does not necessarily prove conspiracy but that alone warrants an investigation.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  10. crash5179

Stop with the race card? Explain that comment.

Astrodome likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The Steel Dossier was only part of the evidence used to obtain the warrant. I have seen nothing to show that it wasn't valid as reason for obtaining the warrants. The courts were told of Clinton's involvement in the matter.

The texts between the agents also badmouthed Clinton. The agents who sent the texts were removed. If anything they show evidence of the investigation being run professionally and not being a conspiracy.

I admit that I might be missing something regarding the dossier or if there was further involvement with the texts then I agree that might be cause for investigation. I just haven't seen it. I don't pretend to be aware of everything though. I would appreciate any information I might have missed.

12. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol. You're ridiculous. All you do is play the race card

Dark Rhino, cml750 and mick fry like this.
  13. mick fry

mick fry Member

Lol, ooops! Usually just accusing others of what they are actually doing works but he didn’t think this one out.

14. CometsWin

What is Obama's tie to the New Black Panther Party? I'm talking about the President using the power of his office to politicize the Attorney General to do his bidding and you bring up the New Black Panther Party. Stop with your whataboutism already. Never in the history of the Presidency has the Attorney General officially endorsed a Presidential conspiracy theory. Pathetic.

15. CometsWin

Stick to trolling the GARM rook.

16. CometsWin

The Mueller investigation was never going to end with a grand jury indictment of Trump as a sitting President cannot be indicted. You're welcome.

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Lol. I rarely post there. I just carried you when you couldn't hang with Lin fans in the Dish. I see you want to save face

18. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I am pretty sure a Fisa warrant requires 100% verification before signatures. If something proves to he false there should consequences.

19. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is not trustworthy at all, and is a political animal - Trump has basically filled the swamp up to where it is overflowing the dam.

DD

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It was a REPUBLICAN investigation.

A republican set it up, it was run by a republican, and overseen by a republican.

We don't know what they found, other than a republican running the DOJ decided not to press charges, or that they felt there was not enough to warrant charges.....at least of conspiracy - now there are other investigations at the state level which might nab Trump.

Here are the FACTS about Trump, he has had to settle several lawsuits - including stopping minorities from living in his buildings, he has been barred from ever being a part of a non-profit because he used it as a piggy bank illegally, he had a fake University that he had to pay reparations for....

It is staggering that ANYONE continues to stand up for this piece of ****.

DD