1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pippen picks Giannis for MVP: "I like players who play the game the right way"

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pandaemonaeon, Mar 26, 2019.

1. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

Hilarious how on the jump that they are giving Giannis credit for having more wins and a lot of blowout wins and completely ignoring that he had his team relatively completely healthy the whole year while Harden didn’t.

If you are going to keep hammering home the winning matters then you have to look at the wins in context.

Giannis has the advantage of the weaker schedule and a MUCH healthier team.

Also it’s cringe worthy how delighted Windhorst is when a new guy comes on and picks Giannis. He keeps acting like he can’t dcide and then someone comes on and says Giannis and he has this big **** eating grin on and replies that it seems like all the ex players are going Giannis.

Houstunna likes this.
  2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

lol @ "play the game the right way".

I would have immediately asked him to explain this...

or the douchebaggery he pulled in Houston.

STFU Pippen. You couldnt even play the finance game the right way, you broke ass b****.

At one point this guy was doing interviews from Motel 8 rooms lol...

Deuce, Vivi, snowconeman22 and 4 others like this.
  3. buzz1701

buzz1701 Contributing Member

Pippen is my most hated player that ever played for the Rockets. That gravy trainer made his mark on Jordan's back. He wasn't $hit without MJ. He's total crap. Barkley took a huge paycut so the Rox could sign him and then he jumped after one season. I was happy because he sucked anyway. What in the F does this gravy trainer know about playing right?

adw likes this.
  4. adw

adw SuperClutchMan

Worst former Rocket of all time.

5. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Yeah this is my preferred path as well .

Really, getting the ring is the most important .

If James wins the championship and doesn't get the MVP then it's just gonna make everyone (accurately ) look like haters .

6. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

I'm telling you, it'll be a lot better for everyone's mental health if we just focus on speaking a championship for James Harden and the Rockets into existence this season instead of trying to get down into the weeds with a bunch of haters and nay-sayers about the MVP debate. I guarantee you that NONE of us will give a damn about some stupid award ceremony in July if we were all at a parade in June.

snowconeman22, adw and BaselineFade like this.
  7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

I find that it's much easier and makes me happier to remove that season from memory. Scottie Pippen, Former Chicago Bull and Portland Trailblazer. End.

adw likes this.
  8. BigBum

BigBum Member

2 years ago, Harden did not play much defense. Voters thought Harden is still a bad defender.

List of Former Rockets that are not voting Harden:
    Pippen
    T-Mac
    Barkley
    Kenny Smith

9. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

The whole MVP debate is win-win to me. If Harden wins, great, he definitely deserves it. If Giannis wins, Harden has no excuse to not use it as extra motivation and ram it down everyone's throats.

10. YaoMingsSoulja

You know whats gonna settle this debate? TONIGHT. AT 5. IN MILWAUKEE. HARDEN WILL SHOW EVERYONE WHO THE REAL MVP IS. NO ****ING DEBATE AFTER THIS **** RIGHT HERE BABY

11. WeAllHateDallas

This dirtbag is only relevant because of one person that did everything for him and his so called legacy...

MICHAEL JEFFREY JORDAN.

Jordan is the only reason anyone knows who he is, he proved that without riding Jordan’s triple teams every night, he wasn’t good at basketball whatsoever, see Houston & Portland.

Pippen’s legacy in Houston? Getting arrested for driving backwards drunk on 59.

Next topic.

12. banzai

banzai Contributing Member

Uhm no.

13. jowman

jowman Member

Pippen was a great player but seems like a real loser in life. Says what he thinks the others want to hear.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

That's what she said and why she did! Pippen knows lol