1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

PJ Carlesimo of the NBA Jump disses Harden and his skillset

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stepback3GOOD, Feb 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

I keep telling you ESPN needs Curry and or Lebron to be the best players in the NBA. When Harden crashed the party this year, they are sendin hit piece after hitpiece trying to downplay what Harden is doing. And people wanna say its only ESPN. **** that.. its the whole damn nba media from tnt inside the NBA to espn.. with max kellerman and scottie pippen. Even FS1 hates on Harden now

Im telling you this man is among the most dominant, but HATED athletes i have ever seen. People say its because Harden is not athletic like Lebron. So if thats the case why do curry and klay thompson get the benefit from the media and voters every damn time. CP3 should have made the all-nba 3rd team over Curry last year. And Klay def should not have made the all-star team over either Mitchell or Doncic THIS YEAR

If you kiss up to liberals, then the NBA media loves you. If you are an introvert, play every game( dont cry about rest), and dominate every other team in the NBA then they nitpick you( Harden)

Im getting annoyed with how liberals have destroyed the NBA and the coverage of this once popular sport, nba tv ratings are down across the board. And nba vids on youtube dont even do high number in views anymore.

These guys on tv cry about everything, if LeBron or Curry was having this season. No way they would be b****ing like this

2. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

and its so obvious the nba media wants giannis to win mvp. Harden just has better numbers.. tough ****..

Rocket River likes this.
  3. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I'm not big into this media conspiracy stuff, but I do agree on one thing... how many other stars (in ANY sport) does ESPN/BR/others spend so much time actively sabotaging / disparaging? It's kooky.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

u seem triggered crying about liberals...stay sensitive

5. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

liberals are crying about Harden so sjw adam silver can make rule changes to limit harden game.. AGAIN

6. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

None of the examples he showed are travels.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Keep the political crap out of the GARM, please. @Clutch doesn't want it in here at all.

8. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

In the last video notice how the media is praising giannis and the bucks for creating a blueprint on how to stop Harden. lol

9. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Nobody does (at least nobody should)!

Roomba, adw, hakeem94 and 2 others like this.
  10. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

homie, you just described the conspiracy you aren't big into.

don grahamleone and hakeem94 like this.
  11. biff17

biff17 Member

Does PJ not know what a gather step is or the fact that you get 2 steps?

shvedsucks likes this.
  12. napalm06

True dat. I think it's just sort of a zeitgeist thing. Everyone does it, so I have to do it. Bash Harden. It's cool!

I'd believe it was a conspiracy if I could even understand the purpose.

And a lot of threads here do blow up things for nothing. Much stuff that people start threads about here is not actively anti-Rockets, just analysts with dumb opinions.

GIGO likes this.
  13. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

also rememeber Max Kellerman had Harden ranked as the 7th best payer in the league, that was another form of sabotage by the media to keep Harden's standing among the NBA elite low. I have seen nba analysts THIS YEAR, claim Harden is in the westbrook/jokic tier of players. To try and diss him

Harden is the best player in the league and has been the past 3 seasons.

14. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Please remind me what team is employing Coach Carloserimo? Right, same team as is utilizing Coach KMc, The TV fill-time franchises.

These guys had multiple ops; blew multiple ops. Who gives a Krappola what either sez at any time about any thing?

rgw20014life and hakeem94 like this.
  15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

N00b, wtf about liberals?
    You think James Harden and all these guys are conservatives? Maybe James Harden can donate $100 to The Wall for every 3 pointer made.
    I was going to comment on PJ Get-choked-issimo, but your red raging MAGA seemd so f'ing idiotic I got sidetracked.

GimmeDaRock and Reeko like this.
  16. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

the nba elite are trying to force adam silver to make more rule changes to limit hardens game.. no doubt about it

The funny thing giannis and Lebron travel and get away with push offs more than Hardn, but they arent soft targets like James

vince likes this.
  17. yuko_dude

yuko_dude Member

Who is
    PJ Carlesimo

seeingred, ramotadab and chadyang like this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

19. napalm06

Dude, why? Are you asking to get banned?
    Control your triggering. Don't feed the trolls.

Both posts reported. Tag me in the D&D if you want to fight about politics.

There's enough crying about TIlman's financial decisions here.

20. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

calling me a noob but i grew up in a liberal household. I have voted obama twice, the left aint nothing but bullies bro. They bully people like Harden and Kevin Hart because they wont align with their agenda. Most african americans like me have been following the movemtn by cadance owens and ar seeing the left for what they really are. Support late term abortion, support illegal immigration, support the fact that being trans is equal to being black lol. The #metoo movement only targeting and prosecuting black men. You guys on the left are nuts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.