1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Marquese Chriss requested trade from Houston

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ashleyem, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Chriss when he heard of the trade...

"What I ask is what I get"

[​IMG]

2. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Chriss has all the physical gifts of a legit NBA player but none of the brain.

Dude makes the dumbest fouls and is lost on the court at all times. :rolleyes:

3. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

Exactly. Bye Felicia. Enjoy that last paycheck from the rookie contract. From here on out it is GLeague and overseas. No brains/no heart.

topfive and fckbandwagons like this.
  4. topfive

topfive CF OG

Kinda seems like his heart's just not in it. There's no fire at all.

no BBIQ + no heart = no contract next year

Roomba and luckyman76 like this.
  5. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

I know I've said this before, but give any of us on this forum Chriss' physical talents and we'd probably have a better career than him so far. If he wants playing time, then his ass had better earn it by impressing the coaching staff, either in practice or in garbage time. When Isaiah freakin Hartenstein is above you in the depth chart, you know you're a disappointing lottery pick. You can't teach heart, I guess.

Suppose I should get tickets to watch him play in China, because if he doesn't get his **** together, that's where he's headed.

topfive likes this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

RIP Marquis Chriss .. see you at the crossroads.

arubato, Sadat X, King1 and 1 other person like this.