1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How many times will the sheeple see the same thing over and over again

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Senator, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Senator

Senator Member

before realizing more sfs are not the answer?

Maybe if you could get Butler, George, Leonard. But you can’t!

Camp outside moreys house and demand a trade for Gasol. If Capela gets injured or is in foul trouble this team is out in the 1st round. Intelligent defensive bigs change the complexity of the bench.

I would even send NYK a 1st to waive deandre or send him here. Defensive security in the paint leads to confidence all around. Small defenders who ppl say are good like tucker, faried, Paul, Gordon etc are useless when you don’t have the right big man.

Morey just isn’t as good at basketball as you want him to be .. he needs guidance.

cheke64 and BigShasta like this.
  2. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

Dumbass we are missing our starting center

We dont HAVE a starting forward

RayRay10, BigggReddd, Game7 and 7 others like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Usually teams have more than one player over 6'8" that can play minutes. The Rockets are just stupid.

4. jacoby

jacoby Member

Relaaaax dude.

Tilman is pressuring Morey to part with our future draft assets to save him more money. All hope is not lost just yet.

5. Juxtaposed Jolt

...and this guidance is going to come from some rando on the internet?

thank u, next.

burlesk, roslolian and Roomba like this.
  6. Buck Turgidson

I'm gonna guess 9 times?

burlesk, whiskeyred, Game7 and 2 others like this.
  7. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

We have about 5 unplayable centers

8. 疯狂伊文戴德蒙

The reason is that our guards are close to 100 million.

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Naw. Some of them are playable considering the ass raping this team recieves game in and game out. The coaching staff is just kentallm challenged.

10. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

more like not resigning our starting small forward, not using the mle in the offseason and not trading any of our picks

11. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

To get Gasol you have to offer Knight Nene and Chriss to make the money work. Even if Memphis is willing to take that if only one pick is involved, they probably wouldn’t jump on it and wait until the final day to accept.

But don’t hold your breath, I don’t think that’s the plan.

12. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

it's okay DJ is on the 2 yard line, we just need Morey & CP3 to lock him inside his house

chadyang and AndtheRockets like this.
  13. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I’m just wondering what they’re thinking is with Nene. I get it. He’s old. They don’t want to push him. But if we can’t throw him in for one back to back, a pretty important one at that, before Capela comes back, then he’s absolutely useless.

And Hartenstein should have played more.

It is really weird that we get absolutely crushed, and a huge reason is to size, and this guy doesn’t play.

baller4life315 likes this.
  14. topfive

topfive CF OG

So you're saying that Marc Gasol is the Key to a Championship Season!

15. Stepback3GOOD

Stepback3GOOD Member

Lol nene and cp3 finessed morey

Zoplicone and hakeem94 like this.
  16. ryano2009

ryano2009 Member

He needs to acquire an actual center like gasol and kanter:rolleyes:

hakeem94 likes this.
  17. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

*Live look into the Memphis Grizzlies head office*
    Robert Pera: Hey Chris, I really like that Marquese guy. Looks like he has a lot of potential. Also I think Brandon Knight is about ready to bounce back to an all star level. Plus he has an extra year on his contract so we don't have to worry about paying him the max till after next year. I also really want a late late 1st round pick. The kind that can get us more Dillon Brooks, Jevon Carter, Yuta Wattanabe level players because you know how much I like those guys. Is there anyone we can trade for that?

Chris Wallace: I know! We can trade Marc Gasol. The guy who's meant so much to our team and the city of Memphis for almost a decade. Our cornerstone who's jersey we'll surely retire one day. The guy who's averaging 16/9/5 with great defense and veteran leadership even at his age. He should be worth it.

Yeah the real sheeple here are the ones who expect Morey to trade trash into stars then complain when he can't deliver on their miracles. Wake up, fam.

18. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I call bs on this sht. Capela = injured, nene = old, Faried = psuedo center, sht at defense. Chriss= hot garbage. And harsenstein = rookie so his conditioning sucks. All these fking big, really hard to see most of dem contribute much.

19. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I generally do not trust people that use the word "sheeple". They tend to believe they're a lot smarter than the average bloke but they're usually not in that top 10 percent. It's a funny word though.

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

Who tf is this dude? Please stop pretending to be woke...

What is Morey gonna give up for Gasol huh? Our expired bologna and mayo sandwiches like Knight and Chriss? Or Ego who they have no use for?

Even if we somehow got Gasol, it’s a stupid trade unless you’re planning to get rid of Capela.

#20 Reeko, Feb 2, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
    roslolian and don grahamleone like this.