1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rachel Nichols: Any end sight for James Harden's scoring surge

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Shaq2Yao

Shaq2Yao Member

2. HP3

HP3 Member

I used to like Tracy(like Kenny) cause I thought he still had love the Rockets. Dude just seems like a hater.

3. lionaire

lionaire Member

Crazy how so called experts could be so clueless. Several teams have tried to double team him. The problem with that is it leaves a shooter open or the extra set of hands increases the likelihood of Harden drawing a foul.

And this man T-Mac has a lotta nerve saying he's not impressed with the numbers. He had opportunities to takeover like Harden has when the team was dealing with injuries with Yao but instead this bumass folded under pressure. When he was crying on the podium talking about "It's on me", well you should've taken more shots clown.

PeterKingX, Richie_Rich, Riz and 28 others like this.
  4. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

It seems many former players usually turn into old man get off my lawn haters. They can't stand to watch someone else be the man while no one cares about them anymore. It's why I love Barkley and Walton, they never got hung up like that.

5. bmelo

bmelo Member

JVG recently said tmac was getting tired quick and giving him looks all game to sub him out. So how has he nerve to complain about usage rate when he couldnt do it? He used to be my idol but now i see why he always loosed

#5 bmelo, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2019
  6. Pringles

Pringles Member

His "It's On Me," statement and then his statement regarding not having enough superstar teammates a couple of years later is testament to his character... or a lack of.

Wasn't a fan back in 2009. Still not a fan in 2019.

7. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Woah... At 10:07 the Tracy McQuit says that Harden isn't getting double teamed at all. It looks like Rachel is about to say "Oh!? I would not-" and then suddenly the video skips ahead. Almost as if Rachel calls out Tracy on that bold face lie of Harden not getting double teamed and the person who uploaded this video is trying to hide it

What the actual ****? This is similar to propaganda lol.

Wow **** tracy McGrady. dude is a legit hater.

edit: Just watched the rest of the video. Lol. Rachel knows these guys are straight hating.

Harden is absolutely being double-teamed. Often times he has at least 4 players focused on him at once. This is pure hate going on right here.

second edit: SVG says that NY double teamed Harden after he says that teams don't double team him. LMAO. Trying to go back on his stupid statement by saying, "I mean from the beginning of the game." What a bunch of losers.

Richie_Rich, luckyman76, Zboy and 4 others like this.
  8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

How about what I literally just saw on the Jump. Once again McGrady hating saying no one is double teaming Harden at all. What a joke. You’re right Tracy, they automatically double team him while sometimes having one or two other players collapse on Harden during drives to the rack.

Stan VG saying many others in the league could do the same thing, namely Steph, Durant and AD. Steph and AD would both break down and who knows what would happen with KD. They haven’t done it, so you can’t say they could do it. Discrediting Harden is getting really old.

9. YallMean

YallMean Member

Harden's number feels so different from say those fly by the night 50 some points. Those cannot be replicated. Also, Harden's more than just points. You gotta look at how he scores, his assists, rebounds, and steals are also high in this stretch. So for Tracy to say I am not impressed by the number, this is over-simplifying and not fair to Harden.

34to11 and Zboy like this.
  10. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn Tmac let me down !

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

TWack is a moron.

Harden is seeing all kinds of traps doubles shading you name it he’s seeing it every game.

Teams are literally putting guys on him while he’s running up the court without the ball.

Go ask every nba coach how scared of harden they are?

The proof is in the gamplan look at how these teams are defending him it’s nuts iv never seen anything like it and he still goes out and gets 40+ every game and we’re winning. 16-5 since this run started and we’ve beaten a lot of good teams that’s whats most impressive.

The Capela injury is the reason we’ve lost lately we miss his rebounding and rim protection as well as his 18-20 ppg he gets every night.

12. lnchan

lnchan Sugar Land Leonard

You passed the ten year challenge

Invisible Fan and hakeem94 like this.
  13. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

You’re right Tracy, they never double James.

14. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

It's funny to see posters now just finding disappointment with t-slack. This whiner has done it his whole career. He's not loved by any city he's played for and y'all are just finding out about his mindset, just now?

15. Pringles

Pringles Member

I don't understand it either. His blatant disrespect to our team as well as his continuous passive aggressive self-pity comments over the years were not that hard to miss.

Richie_Rich, Zboy, RudyTBag and 3 others like this.
  16. MD_in_Training

Lol Tmac is one of the weakest minded people in sports. He hates others for his own failures.

17. macan

macan Member

yep especially Kenny the Jerk and Tracy Mcpussy

18. Sajan

Sajan Member

Durant will do the same in 10 years. He has the same mindset.
    If social media was around when T-Mac was playing...he surely would have had a burner account.

34to11, Richie_Rich, Louka and 4 others like this.
  19. H-Town Rockets Guy

They sound pretty salty talking about Harden's success. I don't like the way Stan and Tmac saying, KD, Curry, Lebron etc can put up the same amount of shots and average this many points. But they forgot to mention that Harden is playing with Dleaguers, and bench warmers against real NBA competition. Teams have done every defensive schemes to stop Harden but he continued to find a way to score and keep his teammates involved. Its funny listening to Stan who is out of a job saying, just double Harden as soon as he passes the halfcourt, well then he either will split the double team or draw a foul or find a teammate. Even the Knicks game from last night when Gordon hit the wide open 3 at the end of the game, Harden was double teamed and they were trying so hard to deny him the ball, leaving Gordon open for a 3. Just being on the court, Harden gets so much attention. I am sure he faces multiple defenders and strategies every game, but Harden continued to make the rest of the NBA looks silly

20. Reeko

Reeko Member

KD might be able to average 35 ppg on a team of role players and scrubs if he decided to average 25 or more shots a game, but even then, his playmaking would be nowhere near Harden’s.

Steph? No way in hell. He doesn’t want Harden’s life. Steph would quickly crumble trying to handle this burden.

AD? That’s a joke.

SVG needs to stfu

Richie_Rich, Zboy, D-rock and 4 others like this.