1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Our current rotation consist of 6 guys on minimum contracts

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockbox, Jan 24, 2019.

1. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

get this beard some help :(

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

nah, he's waiting for the internet GM's like you to tell him what to do next. plz hurry

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  3. Wylo

Wylo Member

then don't ever criticize an NBA player ever because you're not better than them at basketball. moron

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

Except any 14 year can do basic math. When you add up Harden, Paul, Capela, Gordon and Tuckers contracts you don't have much room for more.

I guess you can't do math.

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Though it is frustrating watching Harden carry this team, we will look back on this run very fondly.

Where were you when Harden scored 50 points 3x in 2 weeks? I was on my couch in Iowa Colony TX

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

well that's pretty dumb. when you don't actually claim to be better than them at basketball. Unless you've actually done so. lol what a stupid post

now people like you on the other hand, sit back and say morey should be doing this, that, why, what, when, and where. now that's just being pretty much in your own words a moron

7. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Interestingly enough the comments about bringing back House we're not liked by Morey....

8. Wylo

Wylo Member

basic math also tells you Morey invested a 160 mil in an aging, past-prime, injury-prone, 6 foot PG.

9. Wylo

Wylo Member

what? speak english

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

exactly. you just proved yourself to be a moron. thanks internet gm. next

11. Wylo

Wylo Member

somebody got his feelings hurt

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really. i actually find it quite comical internet gm's try to act like they know better

13. Wylo

Wylo Member

then why do you comment on any basketball player or game ever, do you know basketball better than them? then don't say anything regarding basketball from now on. otherwise you're just an 'internet basketball expert'

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

this is where you lack understanding. have I ever claimed to be better than them? has anyone else? not likely but it seems you obviously did since you think that somehow relates. like i said that post was stupid

15. Wylo

Wylo Member

is this guy serious? when did I say I was better than Morey? I just criticized some aspects of this recent moves, which in your head equates to me saying I'm better than Morey?

16. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Whats the point of this thread?

Bro move around.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

you aren't one of those constant morey sucks posters. sure got me there if so

18. Wylo

Wylo Member

I didn't say a peep about Morey until this season. But from investing a 160 mil in an aging, injury-prone, past-prime, 6 foot PG to signing Carmelo Anthony despite 90% of the people here thinking it was a bad move to sheer inability to even acquire quality NBA rotational players and barely getting by almost half of the season relying on Harden's herculean efforts and just bunch of G-league scraps and 10-day contracts, to not even preparing for Capela's injury and somehow thinking 97-year-old corpse of Nene is sufficient to be our 2nd big man, it's just been a blunder after blunder for Morey this season.

19. HP3

HP3 Member

Someone who watches the Hawks or has seen enough, how good are Dedmon and Prince as defenders?

20. macan

macan Member

tilman is broke