1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Luka Doncic to Mavericks

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by rockets13champs, Jun 21, 2018.

1. bloodwings19

bloodwings19 Member

I cheer for Doncic because I want to get paid (my avatar).

PS: I paid for a pack of cards

2. bmelo

bmelo Member

Doncic got fat the day he arrived to USA. In Europe everybody is convinced that he just goes through standard american steroids procedure which first stage is bulking up. He was lean in Madrid

3. bmelo

bmelo Member

And if you look closer on instagram Luka likes almost all of James posts. He low key fan of rockets #fatboyswithstepbacks

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Interesting how zboy and king1 are calling someone not a rocket fan who has been on this board longer than they have been.

I appreciate non rocket players. Just not when they are playing the rockets. Then they have to fail.

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

for one, that's just mean

for two, he's listed as 6'7, 218. even if its 6'7, 225... hardly fat... his build isn't super muscular or super skinny... but in a world of Brandon Ingrams, Zhou Qi's, Giannis when he came out, KD when he came out... that's ok.

will see where he gets in 4-5 years

6. omgTHEpotential

If this isn't an All-Star, I don't know what is.

Koperboy and plutoblue11 like this.
  7. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Euro trash

Zboy likes this.
  8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

It is interesting. Plenty of wolves among us. I am taking notes!

[​IMG]

Leave your Rockets fan card at the door, sir.

King1 likes this.
  9. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Agreed.

That too with smurf feet. lol...

King1 likes this.
  10. King1

Posting highlights of a Mav. "If this isn't an all-star I don't know what is". Ridiculous. Harden is on a historic run and we have videos of fat boy

Zboy likes this.
  11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Disgraceful. Abhorrent. Disgusting. Alarming. Despicable.

I had no idea I was singing onto a Mavs fanboyz forum.

King1 likes this.
  12. King1

And they will pretend like it didn't happen.

Hopefully they can find a Dunkin Donuts forum so they can root for their fat hero

13. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Just want to drop in to say @arno_ed is a legit longtime Rockets fan, as well as an overwhelmingly positive contributor to the BBS.

@arno_ed, thank you for enduring crap in this forum and in others. And thanks for adding your perspective.

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Agree 100%, @B-Bob. @arno_ed is the last European Rockets fan deserving of nonsensical immature BS from a couple of bored members who should know better, and apparently don't. Dutch Rockets fans deserve better than having to look at an image of Karl Malone. Heck, none of us should be subjected to having to view Malone's ugly mug while drinking our morning coffee. Shameful!

15. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

Luka's stepbacks are getting smoother by the game. When he's feeling it, there's not much you can do. Against Warriors he was 5-8 I think, before he missed two in a row. Those two almost went in, but rimmed out. Any of them would send the game at least to overtime, if not an outright win. Too bad.

With JJ Barea out for the season and DSJ being injured often, Luka will have the ball in his hands a lot more than first 20 or so games of the season.
    His season average of AST/TO is 5.0/3.3, but in last 15 games it's 5.8/2.7, which is quite better. His game against Minnesota was great, with 12 AST and only 1 TO. He didn't shoot the ball well, but came clutch in last quarter, when he was responsible for last 15 points by his team, either directly or indirectly, except for Barnes' 2 FTs at the very end.

Btw...very happy he gets some votes for All-star from this board too!

16. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

Thanks @B-Bob, @Deckard Those are some very nice words. Know that I appreciate and respect you both.

I do not appreciate it when posters call another poster out for not being a fan while that poster was here for the Francis years, and the eternal 14th pick years. So I wanted to support that poster. That being said it is clear that King1 and Zboy are only trolling. It is a bit annoying since it disturbs a conversation on a interesting basketball player. But if that is what they do for fun, power to them. However Posting a Malone pick is one step to far (unless it is a picture of Nachbar dunking on him and blocking him).

I will continue to ignore the trolls, since that is what works best against them.

blahblehblah, Deckard, vcchlw and 2 others like this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

"Beware of false prophets who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves." - Matthew 7:15

[​IMG]

BallSoHarden likes this.
  18. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Chubby James Harden is the real deal.

roslolian and Koperboy like this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Isn't that redundant redundant?

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

No! Harden is husky, Luka is chubby.