1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Chris Paul messed up Hammy yet again...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo, Dec 20, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

If? You’re just dumb. That was established a long time ago. First admitting you’re fat and now dumb. Progress. Progress

2. Mathloom

Mathloom Contributing Member

I told you yolo, screaming for attention by projecting yourself. Think about how obviously hard you've tried to keep me from knowing anything about you, yet everything you think about yourself is out in the open. You question your intellect. You are still bitter about being seen as fat. You think being part of that place is going to make you something new. You don't have any confidence in your own expertise. You think you're going to exert dominance by putting up an illusion of power, even though you know deep down inside only a person who is not thinking at all would go for that. Your elders didn't let you have a voice. You pick fights and act tough on the internet. You're so uncomfortable changing your strategy that you'd rather be seen as a clown than actually exchange any words. You think everyone is like you. "No" is your first impulse in life. You feel trapped by it. You're tired of having to hide these feelings. You can't show feelings at work because then how would you get into the brotherhood. You just have to put your head down and work to earn the respect of the more senior people there who symbolize to you the senior people in your life that didn't give you a voice.

I've learned so much about you. There's no one reading this. Why don't you try something new? It's a new year, your resolution can't all be about GETTING SWOLE BRO hahaha

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

#hardenisfat #cp3isfat hahahahhahahhah

Confirmed by @Mathloom “BRO”

4. Mathloom

The more you try to hide, the more you show. This is that "no" factor. In a way it helps you in life, and when it does you call it persistence. But we both know it's what has gotten you into the most trouble in your life too. That's when they call it something else... Maybe you can hear them saying it?

YOLO STOP BEING SO.....

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

The more you post the dumber you sound. #hardenisfat #cp3isfat

The greatest takes by @Mathloom

6. Mathloom

Feelings are so dumb, yet they got you by the balls yolo. You're not that kid anymore right. You know as well as I do, the day you exit this mental loop you have yourself in, is the day you can move free forward instead of running away.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

Nah it’s just you that’s dumb here in reality
    #hardenisfat #cp3isfat

8. Mathloom

Can't hide yolo. You've called people fat forever now. You know where it's coming from, and you know the only way to get rid of that demon is to face it.

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yup. called you fat and you eventually confessed to being so. That’s what makes this just incredibly funny. A fat dummy trying to tell a pro athlete they’re fat and terribly out of shape. Oh man. Hahahhahah

10. Mathloom

I know what's behind that laughter yolo. You do too. You also know you're at the age now where it's less effective and that's going to lead you to some unnecessary tantrums. Why not just fix it? Again your impulse to make a dorky joke emerges. Why don't you fix it? Again, your impulses controlled by another person. Why don't you fix it yolo?

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

#hardenisfat #cp3isfat lollllllllll

12. Mathloom

Don't drown yourself in sadness. I know a BS lol when I see one. This is that part where you can't make eye contact with people. But you enjoy their pain in a masochistic way, because it makes you feel they can relate to you now (even though they actually can't).

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yeah look in the mirror. You’ll see BS lmfao

#hardenisfat #cp3isfat

14. Mathloom

Not everyone is unhappy when they look in the mirror. Not everyone is the same.

Btw my laptop is dying. But I have a charger so don't get your hopes up.

Little Bit likes this.
  15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Everyone? Nah once again it’s just you

16. Mathloom

Only I'm the same as you? That's some creepy sh*t. Those feelings you have CAN mutate btw.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

Looks like your stupidity is just keeps going and going. Loll

#hardenisfat #cp3isfat

18. Mathloom

Maybe you want me to be the same as you? Damn that's sad. You can't even understand your own mistakes.

19. YOLO

YOLO Member

Don’t think anyone can be as dumb as you on this board. You worked hard for that title big time. So much material to work with now. Lol

20. Mathloom

Material in your hands is like a basketball in Markelle Fultz's hands.