1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Now we can enjoy something greater.

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Rockets4lf, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

LETS GO HARDEN!!!!!!!
    ROCKETS!

rockets94-95 likes this.
  2. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Whatever. Until they lose two in a row then yall will want to blow your brains out. Go outside.

3. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

They just might but even if they do, the Rockets have done things that the Texans haven’t come close to, like winning 2 championships (the real thing, not just the division) and nearly getting back to the Super Bowl of the NBA last year.

4. Texanstradamus

U sounding like a cowboys fan no one cares about those old rings anymore geez You would swear the rockets have some type of dynasty they have literally the worst setup going forward cause we are paying a 33 year pg 160 mil for what he done years ago and burning out harden early so when he regress like usually in the playoffs y’all can use the “he was exhausted” excuse
    Hell Atkeast if this was from the Astros forum it would make sense cause they did deliver for the city much more recently

conquistador#11 and Uprising like this.
  5. Texanstradamus

I see why nba twitter say the rockets have the worst fans in the league cause man

6. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Yup and they lost last night but you know what... I'm not surprised and I really can't get that mad at them. They have turned a new leaf in the last month. I just hated they lost the after the Texans choked today and Dallas won. What a slap in the face to Houston this weekend. Guess I'll watch this Harden game winner against GS to cheer up a little lol.

7. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Yup and they lost last night but you know what... I'm not surprised and I really can't get that mad at them. They have turned a new leaf in the last month. I just hated they lost after the Texans choked today and Dallas won. What a slap in the face to Houston this weekend. Guess I'll watch this Harden game winner against GS to cheer up a little lol.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Some of us can keep up with both at the same time.

PDJACK7 and conquistador#11 like this.
  9. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I am state wide with Houston being my highlight

Excluding Dallas and Fort Worth, of course

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

The Rockets played in the equivalent of the AFC Championship Game last year, something our NFL teams in Houston haven’t done since the late 1970s, and nearly got to the Finals. There’s nothing old about their success.

11. Texanstradamus

So now there is a wcf appearence banner ?

12. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

If the Texans ever make it to the AFC Championship Game they will deservedly get high praise, regardless of the outcome.

13. mario_v

mario_v Member

I know Texans are closer to winning a championship. We see it every year, a team goes from worst to first.

But I know rockets championship window is closed because of cp3s old and busted ass.

14. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

Texans first need to get to an AFC championship game...

15. Texanstradamus

So when the rockets flame out again “particularly harden” since he having to carry the load since The 160mil dollar PG is usually out are the ppl that’s usually in the Astros forum gonna go into the rockets forum and post this same thread ?

mario_v likes this.