1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Max Kellerman says James Harden is the 7th best player in the NBA.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dmo, Dec 26, 2018.

1. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

We dont its sports talk n this is a sports forum what better would we do with our time on here

dc rock and JayGoogle like this.
  2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Facts on facts on facts. I always wanna say everything u just said anythime they make that dumb system take

3. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

N its just no way possible curry could ever be better then harden. He more of a one trick pony then even harden. He online has a 3. Doesnt get to line not nearly the playmaker. Kd is the only guy that can carry a team by himself like harden on golden state. Curry is protected by having other great players.

4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This December version of GS does not look very good at all. I am sure they will improve but atm just good not something special.

Shooting percentages must be bad.

5. bmelo

bmelo Member

Well, you see empty seats in tc. Nobody is chanting for Harden. Why would media do something even local fans cant. I think Tilman has a lot of work to do pr/media/fans wise. I feel like Asian revenue is big enough for them to not care

6. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If you don't like what some guy named Max Kellerman says don't listen to him. I don't even know who he is. Sports commentators aren't any less biased than fans, even though they pretend to be, so if their comments seem wrong to you, they probably are. Many are no more of an expert than you or I, but just think they are.

7. macan

macan Member

dam our beloved max kellerman turned to the dark side real quick...

dc rock likes this.
  8. bmelo

bmelo Member

Kellerman is 7th worst sports journalists in the USA

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. icewill36

icewill36 Member

Props to Ryan hollins defending the beard. He was 100% correct. They continue to hold James to a higher standard than players they say he is inferior to.

Rocket River and hakeem94 like this.
  10. pass_to_Hakeem

Max Kellerman is a ***

11. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

What do u expect when there are rockets fans that say they would pick John wall over harden. I’m not joking.

12. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

Same idiot had Lebron as number 7 and kyrie at number 2. Durant wasn’t even too 10. I kid u not. How stupid can u be.

13. shvedsucks

shvedsucks Member

Oh yeah and harden wasn’t top 10 lol but u can already assume that since he had Westbrook and John wall in front of him

14. ballhandling

ballhandling Member

I'd like to punch him in the face.

shvedsucks likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

o_O

shvedsucks likes this.
  16. Reeko

Reeko Member

except idiots like Kellerman have a national spotlight and will continue to pollute the minds of countless dumb casual fans with his horrible arguments that have no basis in reality

17. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

It wont matter. Harden could have a 90 point triple double against BOS and they would come up with some BS reason to bash him.

Until he goes deep in the playoffs, Finals or wins a chip this wont end. They'll point to his effort on defense, the FTs or they'll just move the goal posts again.

I don't watch these fools or any of the other talking heads nor will I click on the video.

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Try the office

19. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

It's pretty dumb people are always putting AD and Giannis over Harden this year. Those two haven't proven **** in the post season and will more likely end up leaving in free agency to join another superstar rather than actually carrying a team like Harden has multiple years now.

At least KD has kinda proven he can carry a team to the playoffs (that year when Westbrook was injured) so I'll admit KD can be 1st over Harden.

Lebron is obviously still a good player so him and KD can be top 1&2 but to not have Harden top 3 is just ridiculous. Kawhi didn't win **** without Tim Duncan, Manu and Parker still on the team and while they weren't completely washed yet. Curry has never lead his team to the playoffs by himself without another all-star on the team and it's a travesty he won his first MVP over Harden when Harden clearly deserved it.

Harden should honestly have 3 MVPs by now if he played in LA or Boston but just because he plays in Houston, he doesn't get the proper recognition and a shitload of hate from the media and fans outside of Houston.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

It’s the gift that keeps giving the whole year round