1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Hulu] Future Man Season 2 1/11

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by CCorn, Nov 21, 2018.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

GOAT Show

esketit likes this.
  2. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Agree, this show was pretty chuckle worthy.

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

This show was great. CAnt wait.

4. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Just finished binging season one. Loved it. It's funny and its take on other time travel movies is kinda hilarious. Sad that Brit Lower isn't in more episodes.

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Most underrated show on tv. NOBODY talks about it, I love

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

And it’s possibly the funniest show on tv. I believe it is. I’ve never laughed so hard as I did to the wolf chef episode

7. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I didn’t even know what it was or that it existed until randomly playing the first episode. Even Hulu does a **** job of promoting it. I did t read the synopsis that well and thought it was going to be a sci fi show about space travel so was like sure, I’ll watch that lol.

Thank god it wasn’t that and instead was what it was cause indeed it is so hilarious.

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

“Door size expert James Cameron”

boomboom and Pizza_Da_Hut like this.
  9. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

In case anybody forgot, this is up on Hulu now.

10. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

I keep forgetting how much I enjoyed Season 1 because I was always so high when I watched it. :(

11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Ill be home in 2 hours and plan on not sleeping for 8 hours

12. CCorn

CCorn Member

Imagine the counting crows breaking up, so you adopt a counting crows cover band.. then after years of raising the cover band and listening to it play Mr Jones and me you find out that the counting crows are getting back together.

13. CCorn

CCorn Member

Wolf is still the GOAT tv character.

You brought them into my nest? With my somewhat daughter where she plays with her stick?

boomboom likes this.
  14. bobloblaw

bobloblaw Contributing Member

I watched the first two episodes last night. I put it off because the reviews I read mentioned the juvenile humor Seth Rogen is known for. Not a prude and have smoked my share, just don’t care for the lowest brow humor. The j*zz joke was really dumb and there were a few others that bugged me but I plan on watching more. It reminded me of Idiocracy. It seems to be targeting the 30-some year olds that grew up with Back to the Future with some juvenile humor thrown in for those who won’t catch the pop culture/sci fi film references.

15. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The wife really loves this show. I watched season 1 and thought it was okay. We watched the first two episodes of the new season together and I lost interest, but she still enjoys it and is up to episode 5.

16. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

It raises a ton of fun and interesting questions about time travel that other media sort of gloss over. It picks up as the show continues. I remember watching the first episode and thinking it's just straight trash, but going on because I knew a bit more about it from reviews and this thread. The humor is most definitely childish, but the characters and story are a ton of fun.

bobloblaw likes this.
  17. CCorn

CCorn Member

If you don’t find the episode where they’re in the science lab with Golfolyle or whatever funny, you will never find the show funny. I think that’s the 3rd or 4th episode. But that episode almost made me pass out from laughter.

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

I'll have to give this another look. I watched the first episode the other day and thought it was kind of "meh" so I moved on.

19. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wife and I binged the first season this past week, just started the first episode of season 2. It's pretty funny, looking forward to checking out season 2.....

20. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

Thought the first season was pretty good and was really looking forward to season 2. Was disappointed in the second season and ended up fast forwarding through a lot of scenes about halfway thru the season...it just moved too slow and a lot of the novelty had worn off. Even the ending was meh...