1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another day another mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What are you talking about - GOP out raises the Dems 3:1 in the midterms and you say this? Are you just nuts or uninformed?

2. Senator

Senator Member

This is regarding the issue of the NRA specifically.

It's simple, cut and dry. All you as a liberal fanboy have to do is make sure your favorite celebs donate small percentages of their outrageous wealth to gun reform , instead of whining about it on twitter, and it will be done. Conservatives put their money where their mouth is, liberals do not.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/politics/nra-political-money-clout/index.html

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I'm a fanboy of logic and reality but that is lost on you I am sure. I have no idea what you are going on about with celebs and guns and twitter. Ease off the crack pipe tonight, ok

4. Senator

Senator Member

So that's your response when you lose an argument? It is your trademark to get nervous and use derogatory language when the facts are on display.

Send Kanye a PM and ask him to donate a few million. He can save lives if he wanted to. Instead liberals prefer tweeting about things as you can see in the $ disparity.

dachuda86 likes this.
  5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Conservatives are the main donators in this world.. Most celebs want their money and only give lip service. Their followers are usually broke too and can't donate. The only liberals with money are corporatists who want further globalization, cheap immigration labor, and really don't care about your right to bare arms. They also don't care about the environment despite advertising green this and that. They just dump the factories in other places to hide the pollution. The OP is on to the a truth. The left is mostly holier than though lip service that is not that different from the church ladies thumping the bible and talking about how much better they are morally.

Some of them are good examples of this 70s-90s Satanic panic BS coming to the other side with constant fear about the Alt right, and nazis, and dog whistling conspiracies. For example Sweet Lou is into this line of thinking that is nothing more than classic moral panic. Yeah if you play the rock n roll the kid might be into killing animals and goat worship. Yeah if this person supports borders, he is a racist! Oh if this person used a Pepe meme, clearly an alt-right neo nazi. Oh you disagree with me, clearly you are hard right!!!! Oh the humanity!

#205 dachuda86, Nov 12, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2018
    Senator likes this.
  6. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Dude it's not one anything you post. You may not realise it but your arguments are perfectly in line with white nationalist. How do I know? Because I read their **** to see what they are doing and you spew the same exact stuff straight from their playbook.

You have learned to hide your hate well. But I see through you.

7. Senator

Senator Member

As a partisan I agree with everything but the environment part. It is absurd they would rather get angry and show everyone how outraged they are as opposed to taking action.

Libs can afford to live with tougher environmental measures because the urban environment takes care of them with new age ideals and dreams, even if it doesn't deliver financially. Whereas conservatives rely on history and the past to feel more safe in rural areas with strong oil and gas production , coal, high defense spending.

8. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

The good news... he was shot by officers before he could shoot up the Federal Building in Dallas... look at the weapons and ammo...

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

That guy's K/D sucked. Noob.

Also, that photo is going to win a Pulitzer.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  10. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

[​IMG]
    Nobody wants bare arms.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

My gosh...

Pistol Pete, B-Bob and KingCheetah like this.
  12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

This will become a meme.

13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

#213 Sweet Lou 4 2, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
  14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

19 dead in El Paso. Thoughts and prayers. Too early to politicize.

See you next time.

#214 CometsWin, Aug 3, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This event is not in my thoughts.

Too much effort. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

16. foh

foh Member

I read what appears to be his manifesto:

Key points:

1. Take on soft targets - this is what 2nd amendment was created for by the founding fathers.

2. Racial mixing causes diminished genetic diversity and identity crisis - don't let "fake news" tell you that I'm a white supremacist. Oh and btw divide United States into autonomous confederacies based on different races. Immigrants will take over the country from inside out if we don't fight back.

3. He had these views before Trump was elected. Don't blame POTUS for this.

4. He wants to inspire more patriots to fight with his "meh manifesto"

I'm not sure if I should post the link in case someone actually is inspired by this utter stupid hateful bigotry.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I just want to say to all those here that tried to whataboutism Antifa with the rise in white supremacy to support your personal political perceived power....

F$&k you

You knew what has been brewing and you have tried for years now to create some sort of mirrored enemy to the one you know your political leadership has been weaponizing in order to gain power.

The blood of 20 innocent down in El Paso is on the hands of those that knew exactly what extremism their political party has been harnessing but has turned a blind eye and created whataboutism boogeyman strictly because they are drunk on political power.

Again...F$&k you. Wake up and call out your own community. This is your responsibility to solve cowards.

18. dobro1229

Double post

19. dobro1229

Our beloved Governor just a few years ago

Has the audacity today in his press conference to blame it all on mental Heath and pass the buck to educators in Texas who are apparently tasked with solving these issues with a few hours of mental health training. Nothing about Hate or the weapons used to carry out the disgusting Hate fueling the minds of white men on websites I know people here frequent.

Disgusting

20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Aye @mick fry I think the right wingers just took back the domestic terrorism lead from the islamists.