1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN TV Show Rendition of the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Spacemoth, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Subtle.

Come on, Clutchfans, show me you can photoshop a better version than this. And let's use a show that actually speaks to the quality of this roster and its championship aspirations. Breaking Bad. Black Mirror, Westworld. That kinda stuff. If no one's got a better idea by the weekend I'll give my own hand at outdoing this piece of crap.

D-rock, alethios and BigShasta like this.
  2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

This is what ESPN got out of the preseason so far?

topfive likes this.
  3. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

I'm sure this cake was already in the oven before any games were played.

D-rock, napalm06 and pippendagimp like this.
  4. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

they get away with this bullshit b/c our players, coaches, management, ownership still give them legitimacy by speaking to them and giving interviews. just tell them to F off for a couple weeks and they'll improve their behavior very quickly.

BigShasta likes this.
  5. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

No they won’t. Mark Cuban tried this when he banned ESPN from the arena. Now no one talks about the Mavs

napalm06 likes this.
  6. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

no one talks about the mavs b/c he's run that franchise into the ground with his horrible decisions like signing parsons to the MAX :D

well actually they do still bring up the mavs w/ regard to the women abuse...

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

ESPN, please say the Rockets don't even make the playoffs. You've been so wrong about this team time and time again, that if you say we don't make the playoffs we might win the whole damn thing.

BigShasta likes this.
  8. theimpossibles1

Why wait?

9. Spacemoth

Spacemoth Contributing Member

I have a crazy busy job. Click on my profile